Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Do people just play the Regalia port instead of RAGS or something? Because 2.6.1.0 throws an Unhandled Exception at the very beginning, and 3.0.60 - some sort of "Cannot execute command" at the end of every day, neither RAGS "works fine".

Aug 23, 2018
Do people just play the Regalia port instead of RAGS or something? Because 2.6.1.0 throws an Unhandled Exception at the very beginning, and 3.0.60 - some sort of "Cannot execute command" at the end of every day, neither RAGS "works fine".
nah i have never touched regalia

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
I use 3.0.60 just fine... not sure what your issue is. As far as 2.6.1.0, post the error and I should be able to fix it for you. There are 3 common errors.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Snakes Alrighty...

1. I grabbed both 2.6.1.0. and 3.0.60 from the links provided by the .
2. With 2.6.1.0 I get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on startup, followed by "Would you like to save before quitting?"

3. With 3.0.60 every time I finish a day I get (NSFW shots) to . True, the game keeps working after that, but eeeeeh.

Not knowing the solution is one thing - not knowing the problem is the frustrating part.

EDIT: Welp, got 2.6.1.0. fixed - turns out I am actually blind. Skipped the SQL part, only did the WMP part. Go me. :FacePalm: Still curious about 3.060, though.

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Snakes Alrighty...

1. I grabbed both 2.6.1.0. and 3.0.60 from the links provided by the .
2. With 2.6.1.0 I get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on startup, followed by "Would you like to save before quitting?"

3. With 3.0.60 every time I finish a day I get (NSFW shots) to . True, the game keeps working after that, but eeeeeh.

Not knowing the solution is one thing - not knowing the problem is the frustrating part.

EDIT: Welp, got 2.6.1.0. fixed - turns out I am actually blind. Skipped the SQL part, only did the WMP part. Go me. :FacePalm: Still curious about 3.060, though.
You need net 4.0 or so also rags 3.060 is unstable.
so use either v 2.6.1.0. or regalia

Reactions: Tsugumi

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Glad you figured the SQL issue out for 2.6.1.0. It's probably the most common issue with that version :p

Like Smallfrie said, you need .net framework 4 for 3.060.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I do have .NET Framework 4.0. Checked via regedit: 4.8, in fact, higher than even the requirement for that "performance optimization" thingy mentioned in the patreon post (4.7.2).

Oh well - 2.6.1.0 works now, time to play instead of troubleshooting something I am not going to use. ;)

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
I use 3.0.60 personally and it crashes less than 2.6 and regalia is perpetually 3 versions or more behind the latest release.

This mod is my only hope.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I tried to use corruption to add the hypnosis trait to myself using the forced backlash mechanic, but nothing happened.

I'm pretty sure i'm maxed out on aspects, but i'm also cheating to allow unlimited aspects, so it shouldn't matter.
I think the unlimited aspects cheat might not work right.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
I tried to use corruption to add the hypnosis trait to myself using the forced backlash mechanic, but nothing happened.

I'm pretty sure i'm maxed out on aspects, but i'm also cheating to allow unlimited aspects, so it shouldn't matter.
I think the unlimited aspects cheat might not work right.
Did you already give your character a bunch of traits with Corruption? I've noticed that if I spam Corruption over and over on a single character, even with the cheat for corruption on, they'll still get failures if the spell adds a trait, but not if it's doing something like changing eye color.

I'm not positive, but I think the unlimited aspects is what allows me to keep choosing aspects when I level up without having to level up the encampment over and over and over again. I think traits are handled differently, and I'm also pretty sure that they have a separate cap on them that the cheat in question doesn't touch. That's why, with that cap on, I can give my Second in Command a bunch of aspects upon a single level increase, but if I select a single trait, they level up menu disappears and I have to level up one more time before I can do anything else.

In the console of the Regalia version, you can see Aspects and Traits are handled in different parts of the Slaver Array, and the Second Number Array displays a "Max Number of Traits" section, with numbers going down as new traits are added to the character via something like Corruption.

So I think the unlimited aspects cheat is working correctly, just not the way you might have expected.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Did you already give your character a bunch of traits with Corruption? I've noticed that if I spam Corruption over and over on a single character, even with the cheat for corruption on, they'll still get failures if the spell adds a trait, but not if it's doing something like changing eye color.
Pretty much, yeah.

It doesn't say failure, it goes on about the rush of power, ect. There's just no... whatever line about the change taking place that's supposed to be there isn't there.

And yeah, it's not always aspects. I was trying to transform an npc slaver into a demonic futa and it just wasn't having it.
No failure message, just not actually doing it.

So maybe the Corruption mechanic just has a limit to how many alterations it can make to a single character?

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
demonic futa doesn't work on futas afaik. so if you were trying to do that it might be to blame. as for the keep choosing aspects without leveling camp that is when picking yummybot for the free level up (it gives you infinite of them) i believe. only think i can think of that messes with adding hypnosis is if you have dominator as those two are mutually exclusive in the game but should work other than that.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes