Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
If we are unlucky, Innoxia time.
At least on Innoxia time we get some semblance of barely twitching life every few months. Now, if its Splendid Ostrich time we can expect an update..... spread across a year for what amounts to a full scene and hhalf a Kit Kat bar. Kind of like DLC, free(?) DLC, well free(?) DLC by pirating it.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
At least on Innoxia time we get some semblance of barely twitching life every few months. Now, if its Splendid Ostrich time we can expect an update..... spread across a year for what amounts to a full scene and hhalf a Kit Kat bar. Kind of like DLC, free(?) DLC, well free(?) DLC by pirating it.
Still more then Innoxia would produce in the same amount of time lol

So what all is different with the Tweaked version of the Regalia conversion?

Aside from banishing the abomination known as "Light Mode" I mean

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Still more then Innoxia would produce in the same amount of time lol

So what all is different with the Tweaked version of the Regalia conversion?

Aside from banishing the abomination known as "Light Mode" I mean
You can mess with the variables freely.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
The actual difference between the 2 is cap limits and dark mode, the cap limit is redundant now however since Frank added that as a base feature of LD.

Both versions have that feature.

How do you mean?

The only other thing I've found is the non-tweaked one has the Dice menu on the list for NPCs, while Tweaked has it in the top right
You can edit picture stuffs in the actual folder itself, I don't bother with that, so I have no clue how to.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
The actual difference between the 2 is cap limits and dark mode, the cap limit is redundant now however since Frank added that as a base feature of LD.

You can edit picture stuffs in the actual folder itself, I don't bother with that, so I have no clue how to.
That's also just Regalia in general, it's HTML so it has to grab them from somewhere else.

As for changing them you just swap the file names to an image you want to use.

Admittedly a bit of extra difficulty since Bedlam has no consistent naming schemes, which jimmies my rustles.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
That's also just Regalia in general, it's HTML so it has to grab them from somewhere else.

As for changing them you just swap the file names to an image you want to use.

Admittedly a bit of extra difficulty since Bedlam has no consistent naming schemes, which jimmies my rustles.
"... which jimmies my rustles." * Loads M1 Garand with malicious intent * The history buff in me would like to have a word with you behind the shed.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Hey Frank, how about a Diet Loaded Dice mod with just the roller?
I don't work with the coding, but I'm fairly sure that would be more work due to how fucked up the coding is. For example, for the Corruption and Biomancy guarentees to work, I recall issues popping up regarding how it referenced what you chose, things like that.
He would have to effectively make 2 entirely different versions coding wise due to how chaotic Bedlam's coding is(and that RAGS shouldn't be running a game like No Haven)
Also keep in mind that it takes forever with just the one, lol(Not complaining, just saying)

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Hey Frank, how about a Diet Loaded Dice mod with just the roller?
I don't work with the coding, but I'm fairly sure that would be more work due to how fucked up the coding is. For example, for the Corruption and Biomancy guarentees to work, I recall issues popping up regarding how it referenced what you chose, things like that.
He would have to effectively make 2 entirely different versions coding wise due to how chaotic Bedlam's coding is(and that RAGS shouldn't be running a game like No Haven)
Also keep in mind that it takes forever with just the one, lol(Not complaining, just saying)
Actually, if he's just asking me to load one up like the original Loaded Dice, where it was only the rigging tool for assignment outcomes, that's easy. That's the first thing I throw together in each version. Takes me about a minute.
If he means the whole roller with all the timing variables, then ya, that'd be a thing.

As for this update, I dogfucked a bit when I couldn't figure out the reason why Assignments wouldn't track anymore, but I figured that out. Should be out tonight after my girl finishes her test runs.

Figured out a few tricks for speeding it up though; next update shouldn't take me nearly as long to push out a new version.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Is there a way to force the tattoo tavern event?
Sort of, they run off of a roll system in the variables, you can find it fairly easily, it's the d12 or d10 I think. Despite how easy it is to find tho, it is not as easy as freezing the variable, I still haven't figured out how all the rolls there interact to give you results. This does also mean I could be just wrong and it has nothing to do with them, but I'm fairly sure it does.
(PS Regalia, not normal RAGS)

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Are we there yet? This game is unplayable without the mod honestly.
Uploading it right now.
A.... modest sum of bugs was found in the last test and I was hoping for like 2 or 3, not half of biomancy not working. Wasn't feeling like fixing that last night.
Ignore "Change Conjuration" in LD; it does nothing. I left the husk there when I was updating to the new version, and didn't notice till I uploaded. I am working on that, just trying to decide how. Got some good advice on why my initial idea was trash.

Changelog:
-Updated to latest version
-Fixed a few bugs here and there. Probably still some there. Let me know and I'll try and fix them asahp.
-Created the Lightweight version.
-Added Pixeldrain and Gofile links, as Zippy is going Dodo.

Last edited:

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
Uploading it right now.
A.... modest sum of bugs was found in the last test and I was hoping for like 2 or 3, not half of biomancy not working. Wasn't feeling like fixing that last night.
Ignore "Change Conjuration" in LD; it does nothing. I left the husk there when I was updating to the new version, and didn't notice till I uploaded. I am working on that, just trying to decide how. Got some good advice on why my initial idea was trash.

Changelog:
-Updated to latest version
-Fixed a few bugs here and there. Probably still some there. Let me know and I'll try and fix them asahp.
Speaking as the leech I am on this community by only consuming, thank you for your work. Your mod single-handedly makes this game good for me.

Reactions: Jaxter
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes