Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
... while I'm eternally grateful that the critical success bug has been squashed, it seems we now have a bug that won't allow us to use the dice so we get a guaranteed critical success? Otherwise, things seem to work as intended. ^^;

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
... while I'm eternally grateful that the critical success bug has been squashed, it seems we now have a bug that won't allow us to use the dice so we get a guaranteed critical success? Otherwise, things seem to work as intended. ^^;
The text activating the cheat isn't right but it's working. :)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is Forced Encounters/Puppet Leader/Overthrown all the same plotline?
I've tried various things, but it always seems to end with my Leader being hypnotised. Everything is normal in the day and at night they are treated like a slave without realizing it.

I heard there's a way to actually swap your leader-character for another person though?
Also, can you get encounters by assigning yourself a troublesome slave as a bedwarmer instead of being messed around with by your slavers?

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
I've tried various things, but it always seems to end with my Leader being hypnotised. Everything is normal in the day and at night they are treated like a slave without realizing it.

I heard there's a way to actually swap your leader-character for another person though?
Also, can you get encounters by assigning yourself a troublesome slave as a bedwarmer instead of being messed around with by your slavers?
This doesn't seem to happen anymore, last time I got this was 3 years ago, and it was a forced encounter once.
On a second note, if you don't want your char being a puppet leader, you can semi-circumvent this in the Regalia. If you edit the Forced variable in console, you can change the min and maximum values till collaring,you can also change the amount they take, as you don't get collared till they're at max shares.
I will note that change the number above 120 doesn't always stop them past 120, you can set the minimum to a negative value however. As I recall -1000 works fine ftmp, you can also try -10000. Do keep in mind that you would still need to edit the Slaver who forced you's taken amount as it does not start in the negative if you set that.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018

Overthrown is different, it requires the whole camp to be on low morale (usually by running out of supplies). Your PC becomes a slave and you continue play from the POV of another slaver who becomes the leader (I think it's always the second in command).
The unique drow futanari slave/slaver Lythrana has a specific subplot to coup you.
Bedwarmer molestation is possible but requires such specific traits it rarely happens.
The whole puppet leader thing is a bit weaksauce because it relies on hypno, the dev doesn't think it makes sense for the leader to be aware they're the camp cumrag. I think overthrowing is a better outcome storywise but I imagine sub self-insert players would prefer to stay in the POV of their character.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Overthrown is different, it requires the whole camp to be on low morale (usually by running out of supplies). Your PC becomes a slave and you continue play from the POV of another slaver who becomes the leader (I think it's always the second in command).
The unique drow futanari slave/slaver Lythrana has a specific subplot to coup you.
Bedwarmer molestation is possible but requires such specific traits it rarely happens.
The whole puppet leader thing is a bit weaksauce because it relies on hypno, the dev doesn't think it makes sense for the leader to be aware they're the camp cumrag. I think overthrowing is a better outcome storywise but I imagine sub self-insert players would prefer to stay in the POV of their character.
Puppet leader does not require hypno, there are 3 ways, Hypno, Dominator, or Will Tamer. I think the general idea behind puppet leader is you character is good at leading, but they look and or act like a slut/whore, the slavers being who they are want a fuck puppet. Puppet leader rarely happens when you have slaves or camp bitches as they get used instead. The only way to get puppeted when you have them is to make your slaver's morale low constant enough, although this would normaly lead to being overthrown. Honestly I'm pretty sure most things that path to being a puppet leader are more likely to get you overthrown without cheating or save-scumming.
On a side note, I'm pretty sure your character doesn't know in the case of hypno until there mind is essentially fucked enough where it seems normal(dreams about being used and name changing stop after a bit)

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Puppet leader does not require hypno, there are 3 ways, Hypno, Dominator, or Will Tamer. I think the general idea behind puppet leader is you character is good at leading, but they look and or act like a slut/whore, the slavers being who they are want a fuck puppet. Puppet leader rarely happens when you have slaves or camp bitches as they get used instead. The only way to get puppeted when you have them is to make your slaver's morale low constant enough, although this would normaly lead to being overthrown. Honestly I'm pretty sure most things that path to being a puppet leader are more likely to get you overthrown without cheating or save-scumming.
On a side note, I'm pretty sure your character doesn't know in the case of hypno until there mind is essentially fucked enough where it seems normal(dreams about being used and name changing stop after a bit)
Yeah I meant hypno as a general fetish category including Dominator and magic item mind control. Anything that means the PC isn't aware of what's happening nightly.

It's a bit contradictory with some of the subbier content like Form A Line, but Bedlam thinks there should be some deniability about your PC being a complete whore.

Reactions: Jaxter

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
That's where you're wrong, puppet leader can happen regardless of morale. It depends on a bit of RNG and the traits of the slaver who wants to domnate you. Especially if they have Perceptive and Depraved, which greatly increase the chances of it happening, as well as the Slaver's own Reputation and level. Personally, while I lean more into the sub leader playthroughs, I dislike the Puppet Leader thing because its possible to be both the camp cumrag while being a great leader for the encampment without the weak ass hypnotism, dominator and will breaker collar nonsense.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
That's where you're wrong, puppet leader can happen regardless of morale. It depends on a bit of RNG and the traits of the slaver who wants to domnate you. Especially if they have Perceptive and Depraved, which greatly increase the chances of it happening, as well as the Slaver's own Reputation and level. Personally, while I lean more into the sub leader playthroughs, I dislike the Puppet Leader thing because its possible to be both the camp cumrag while being a great leader for the encampment without the weak ass hypnotism, dominator and will breaker collar nonsense.
I believe text wise, one of those three always happen if your character is not possessed(even then, I've never followed the possessed line fully through.) That aside your entirely right, that's also what I meant. Getting slavers with that set of personality traits however is not super common, especially not on purpose.
Also for the sake of noting, I meant that the easiest and most common way of being puppeted is low morale, which then leads to them using you more, there's an entire thing about the Forced Encounter calculation in the game's menu if you're curious. Morale is one of the highest bonuses, but your character also generally needs some slutty traits(or the slaver could be a really bad apple.)
It's also worth noting that certain traits also decrease the likeliness of them using you from extents to slightly to they will almost never use you.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Do you know what traits these are?

Puppet-leader seems really easy to get. Just have someone with some kind of mind-control power on-call, be submissive and have a low/slutty reputation.
I've gotten those forced encounters a bunch of times when I wasn't even trying for it.

I've never seen overthrow though.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Do you know what traits these are?

Puppet-leader seems really easy to get. Just have someone with some kind of mind-control power on-call, be submissive and have a low/slutty reputation.
I've gotten those forced encounters a bunch of times when I wasn't even trying for it.

I've never seen overthrow though.
Actually I just remembered you can look in-game Glossary, Help and Options -> Forced Encounters for the detailed math and factors behind that.

Reactions: Jaxter

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm.

This is a list of everything that can currently effect the check to see whether a slaver or bed warmer slave will attempt to initiate a forced encounter. First after the first ten days where no attempts will be made there is a 0 to 120 interest roll for each slaver/bed warmer slave in the encampment and a roll after modifiers of 105 or greater is required.

Will set the roll to 0
-Character is Honourable, You are already a Puppet Leader, Character is wearing QAYL attire, You are Dominant, Your Reputation is not Desired, Alluring, or Obsessed Over, Character is Drider, Zharr, or Legion, You have Malevolence, You are already being used by five others and Character is not one of them, Character is in Restraints, is Tied Up, is Blindfolded, is wearing a Oral Hood, or a Pony Outfit, Character is Obedient, Enfeebled, Petrified, or Dominated

Positive Modifiers from You
-You are Desired: +5, You are Obsessed Over: +10, Controlled Directly after repeated failed Hypnotic Attempts: +20, You have Parthenurgy: +10, Been on QAYL more than Five times: +15, Been on QAYL: +(Times Attempted x2), You are Sissy or Bimbo: +20, You are an Orc Plaything and Character is an Orc: +15

Positive Modifiers from Character
-Negative Ten or More Reversed Hypnotic Triggers: +15, Negative Five to Ten Reversed Hypnotic Triggers: +10, No Hypnotic Triggers: +5, Used you before and not yet on Max Gold: +10, Used you before and on Max Gold: +2, Character is on 50-20 Morale: +5, Character is on 20-0 Morale: +10

Negative Modifiers
-Character has Hypnotic Triggers: -5
So you need to be Not Dominant (but no bonus for submissive?), you need to have a slutty reputation, the character can't be Obedient. Seem to be the main ones.
After that... I don't think there's much you can really stack onto a slave to make them try to force you.
Make sure to untie them, I guess.

that aside, I think this is the first time i've ever gotten to the Shuffled Deck Assignment.
Do Private Passage three times, crit all three (I think) and take the person you get from the last one with you on each next one.

I got the demi-angel school-princess. I actually forgot about her magic deck though, I was mostly just thinking of her as a prestigious private school girl.
I trained her up to be my head slave, then it basically forced me to turn her into a slaver.
Oops.

Oh well, I can make her train her own girlfriend, so that's fine.

Edit: I managed to force a forced encounter by a slave-bedwarmer... and it was the exact same hypnosis stuff that happens with a slaver, right up to demanding an 'extra' cut of the gold.

Kinda weird that she didn't make any reference to her being my slave.

Is there a forced encounter/submissive scene tied to the Strict supervision trait? That seems like something that could be fun.

Last edited:

sargelvein98

Nov 29, 2019
okay just had an old glitch happen to me. i'm running the latest modded rags version. my leader had puppet leader status to the 2ic with slave training. i sent my leader on advanced training (basic titfuck). during the train my leaders name reverted to slave number. at the same time my leader was added to the list of slaves. after training was over my leader was stuck in the slave list and with no one in the leader slot once you proceed to the next day i got stuck in an all too familiar loop. I unfortunately can't add a save as its to large.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Does anyone know how to adjust RAGS screen resolution settings? I've got a 4096x2160 display, and whenever I try to run this game it always sends the pop-up menu way outside of the screen limits. The only solution I've found so far is to drag the main game screen to the left side, which leaves the pop-up on the right edge but makes it challenging to read anything for the main screen.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes