Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Hmm.

So you need to be Not Dominant (but no bonus for submissive?), you need to have a slutty reputation, the character can't be Obedient. Seem to be the main ones.
After that... I don't think there's much you can really stack onto a slave to make them try to force you.
Make sure to untie them, I guess.

that aside, I think this is the first time i've ever gotten to the Shuffled Deck Assignment.
Do Private Passage three times, crit all three (I think) and take the person you get from the last one with you on each next one.

I got the demi-angel school-princess. I actually forgot about her magic deck though, I was mostly just thinking of her as a prestigious private school girl.
I trained her up to be my head slave, then it basically forced me to turn her into a slaver.
Oops.

Oh well, I can make her train her own girlfriend, so that's fine.

Edit: I managed to force a forced encounter by a slave-bedwarmer... and it was the exact same hypnosis stuff that happens with a slaver, right up to demanding an 'extra' cut of the gold.

Kinda weird that she didn't make any reference to her being my slave.

Is there a forced encounter/submissive scene tied to the Strict supervision trait? That seems like something that could be fun.
There actually is a bonus from what I've found, it's just hidden. Slaves and Slavers, including the player, have dominance ratings between 1 and 9, this does play a roll, though not a super huge one.(1 is very subby, 9 is very Dom)

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to adjust RAGS screen resolution settings? I've got a 4096x2160 display, and whenever I try to run this game it always sends the pop-up menu way outside of the screen limits. The only solution I've found so far is to drag the main game screen to the left side, which leaves the pop-up on the right edge but makes it challenging to read anything for the main screen.
Full screen the game? just click the square between the minimize and exit buttons.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
I can maximize the pop-up every time it's triggered, but that does lead to its own problems. Not to mention it's kind of tedious and only started happening recently.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Ctrl+MWheel can change the text-size, but what you're running into seems to be window-manager related (Explorer.exe for windows), which is so hard to fix, we might as well call it impossible.
If it's something recent, try and think back what you changed to your system around the time it started to happen. Might be an OS-patch, which would suck, but it might be getting an additional monitor, which is solvable.

Reactions: User1810

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
You might have also messed with your RAGS on accident. Perhaps try reinstalling the No Haven Rags file, if that doesnt work, the do that again and reinstall RAGS itself, if neither, then I have no idea how to fix that.
If it does continue to fail, you can always try the Regalia, it's overall more stable, there are a handful of issues, make sure you save before taking assignments and the Slab punishment from the Ensnared Rose can break your game(circumventable, you just need to change the progress to 3 after the first slab I believe, doable with just the cheat menu.)

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Hey, Frank

Would it be possible to add a feature to trigger the various "events" like "Heavenly Debauchery" or "Riot" and so on?

Also, to everyone else:

Did some assignments get removed in this version? I can't find missions like Aversol Markets, which used to be standard, and it seems weird to me.

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Did some assignments get removed in this version? I can't find missions like Aversol Markets, which used to be standard, and it seems weird to me.
That assignment is there for me, what version are you on? Could be a bug in the Regalia conversion.

Reactions: Jaxter

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
So, I decided to try the Regalia version to see if it works any better.

It...kind of does. I have to use F11 to fullscreen the browser and disable all the toolbars, but I can at least get all of the options to appear on screen. Too bad it also severely slows down the browser and causes a crash whenever I try to reopen an old window while active.

Oratorio

Aug 3, 2017

It...kind of does. I have to use F11 to fullscreen the browser and disable all the toolbars, but I can at least get all of the options to appear on screen. Too bad it also severely slows down the browser and causes a crash whenever I try to reopen an old window while active.
If you are using Chrome, you can zoom (3-dot menu) and get everything on screen.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
If you are using Chrome, you can zoom (3-dot menu) and get everything on screen.
That helps a little bit, though I'm pretty sure most/all browsers have that now (hitting Ctrl and either the +/- buttons or Ctrl and the mouse wheel does the same thing). The bigger issue is what having the game open in Regalia does to my browser speed and stability, which doesn't come up in the RAGS version.

Turns out you can also enlarge/reduce the text in RAGS the same way, but it doesn't fix the pop-up issue.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
seems that Demonic Futanari isn't kicking in ... tested on female centaur and other female .. it used to work . :rolleyes:
Ok here goes...
exemtional biomanci do not fire:oops:
sissy characters treated as woman/futa- >remove fem and gives beauty:rolleyes:
the dev created an other bug while fixing one:ROFLMAO:
All but the Sissy bug have been fixed. I'll wait a day to update and see if I can't figure that out. Nothing I did should have messed with that, so I'm trying to see if Bedlam buggered something.

Clothing creation in camp seems to also be broken.
Can't seem to recreate this. Can you give me a little more info?
I can set my Slavers to the associated encampment positions and run the events just fine.
It's possible I made a last minute adjustment that didn't get saved for the upload, so I'll download the uploaded copy and see what's what.
If nothing else, the version I upload tomorrow definitely has a working copy.

Hey, Frank

Would it be possible to add a feature to trigger the various "events" like "Heavenly Debauchery" or "Riot" and so on?

Also, to everyone else:

That would depend entirely on the requirements to activate those events. For how much shit I give him, Bedlam is meticulous. If I try to jump around and ignore too much of his pre-reqs, the event might fire but throw hissy fits or read weird or etc. I'll take a look, but no promises.
For instance, it took me forever to tie the mutiny event into my player slavery simply because there's a bunch of small things that are checked while that event is happening.

And I don't think any events were removed, but Bedlam did rearrange some events in the City, including adding a Unique to the Aversol Markets Assignment. I'm not home so I can't check, but he might've adjusted the requirments for accessing that assignment.

And sorry for ghosting. Took a breather after the update, and then I noticed the RE4 Remake came out >.>
That and it's really annoying how this thread only sends me notifications for a day after I post here, and then stops, but every other thread lets me know if anybody so much as sneezes while reading it.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
I can set my Slavers to the associated encampment positions and run the events just fine.
Clothing creation doesn't seem to work for slave smith/seamstress, even if they have C.Ap/C:Me anc Cre.
Honestly not sure it ever did, though, or whether it's even supposed to. First time I tried.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Clothing creation doesn't seem to work for slave smith/seamstress, even if they have C.Ap/C:Me anc Cre.
Honestly not sure it ever did, though, or whether it's even supposed to. First time I tried.
Figured it out. Forgot to set a flag to make sure that the "crafting" event is able to target the slaver that's triggering it for every slaver.
God have mercy. There's no easy fix:eek:. This is gonna be time consuming.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Figured it out. Forgot to set a flag to make sure that the "crafting" event is able to target the slaver that's triggering it for every slaver.
God have mercy. There's no easy fix:eek:. This is gonna be time consuming.
are you going to have to craft a hole flag and pole too !? :giggle:

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018

what browser are you using? i use opera gx for this and other html games and also for browsing when playing more resource intensive games bc i can manage the resource usage in the browser
never had any issues with it

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
what browser are you using? i use opera gx for this and other html games and also for browsing when playing more resource intensive games bc i can manage the resource usage in the browser
never had any issues with it
Firefox, Chrome, and even Edge on occasion. Edge was where it kept crashing, but even on the others I still have trouble watching videos unless I use fullscreen on them (at normal size they lose quality and buffer like crazy). Aside from that the browser doesn't really matter, I still have to fullscreen the browser and/or use the "Shrink UI" option in Regalia to see all of the options. I don't recall changing anything on my computer other than my resolution, but even changing it to smaller resolutions doesn't seem to change anything.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Firefox, Chrome, and even Edge on occasion. Edge was where it kept crashing, but even on the others I still have trouble watching videos unless I use fullscreen on them (at normal size they lose quality and buffer like crazy). Aside from that the browser doesn't really matter, I still have to fullscreen the browser and/or use the "Shrink UI" option in Regalia to see all of the options. I don't recall changing anything on my computer other than my resolution, but even changing it to smaller resolutions doesn't seem to change anything.
I'd suggest chrome, but try using a different profile set in it(you'll need a second email)
It would be treated as essentially a fresh install of chrome

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes