Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tacomarine

Jan 28, 2019
Uhh, anyone else noticing that the RNG option is permanently crits?

Edit: And the lightweight version dosn't have any loaded dice option, am I missing something there?

Last edited:

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
Currently Updating Regalia Version
Regalia Folder is updated and includes the new Lightweight Version

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter

Hadavar

Oct 8, 2017
Sort of, they run off of a roll system in the variables, you can find it fairly easily, it's the d12 or d10 I think. Despite how easy it is to find tho, it is not as easy as freezing the variable, I still haven't figured out how all the rolls there interact to give you results. This does also mean I could be just wrong and it has nothing to do with them, but I'm fairly sure it does.
(PS Regalia, not normal RAGS)
Can't find the good variable to freeze.. tried the "D12", "D10"...

Onitachi

Feb 3, 2018
Actually, if he's just asking me to load one up like the original Loaded Dice, where it was only the rigging tool for assignment outcomes, that's easy. That's the first thing I throw together in each version. Takes me about a minute.
If he means the whole roller with all the timing variables, then ya, that'd be a thing.

As for this update, I dogfucked a bit when I couldn't figure out the reason why Assignments wouldn't track anymore, but I figured that out. Should be out tonight after my girl finishes her test runs.

Figured out a few tricks for speeding it up though; next update shouldn't take me nearly as long to push out a new version.
New bug - When using the RNG Roll part of the Loaded Dice, it now always sets the RNG to Critical Success regardless of which option you select, even the reset option.

Reactions: Jaxter

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Can't find the good variable to freeze.. tried the "D12", "D10"...
As I said, I found these variables to have corelation to it, but I can't figure out exactly how they do. They're the variables that mainly change based on town/tavern event rolls from what I can tell, but It's not straightforward at all. I've managed to sometimes get the even I wanted repeatedly, but that could also be sheer luck.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Uhh, anyone else noticing that the RNG option is permanently crits?

Edit: And the lightweight version dosn't have any loaded dice option, am I missing something there?
The version modified today is still labelled as 0.972. Is that correct or is the name just wrong?
New bug - When using the RNG Roll part of the Loaded Dice, it now always sets the RNG to Critical Success regardless of which option you select, even the reset option.
Thanks y'all.

The issue with the critical only was one of the bugs from last night, must've slipped over it this morning. Fixed and uploading. Give it a few minutes. Uploaded.
And no loaded dice in lightweight?.... fixed. Uploading. Uploaded.

Last edited:

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
I'm going to note you can deal with this in the regalia if you find the chance backup variable, tho I imagine numbnutts will prolly have the hotfix up not to long after I post this if they didn't already

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks y'all.

The issue with the critical only was one of the bugs from last night, must've slipped over it this morning. Fixed and uploading. Give it a few minutes. Uploaded.
And no loaded dice in lightweight?.... fixed. Uploading. Uploaded.
seems that Demonic Futanari isn't kicking in ... tested on female centaur and other female .. it used to work . :rolleyes:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Ok here goes...
exemtional biomanci do not fire:oops:
sissy characters treated as woman/futa- >remove fem and gives beauty:rolleyes:
the dev created an other bug while fixing one:ROFLMAO:

ShizukaSanko

Nov 15, 2018
Click on your character's name, and select "Personal Assignments." There should be an option that says "Visit the Ensnared Rose" or something to that effect. Click on that.
I found it on one of the charcters but not on two others (fresh starts). I can't figure out what's needed to get access

Reactions: User1810
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes