Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Tyrannical Legacy doesn't prompt for whether to Seek or Avoid whatever's down there.
Likely the Keldan Alley bug got moved here.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
For auld lang syne, my dear
For auld lang syne
You'll fix Bedlam's coding yet
For auld lang syne
Thank ya kindly. Haven't heard that since my grandmother went insane.

Hello everyone, I just recently downloaded this latest update and at the moment things are working well for the most part. The issue I'm having is getting my Slaver leader the Inquisitor aspect and mind reader trait through corruption and for whatever reason despite making sure it succeeds, this is the only corruption thing that hasn't worked so far, at least for my guy. I tried it on another slaver and it worked. I'm just wondering if I can't have it or if I'm just unlucky. I always get the message posted below and while there are definitely no bugs (as far as I can see, this is still annoying.) No matter how many times I try this, I get this same message but so far everything else I've tried works. Any help would be appreciated.

At last, they are ready and Alyanara starts a low chant where every syllable is a violation of the very air around them. The chant rises and rises to a crescendo as blazing green nightmarish energy begins to splutter and pour forth from their outstretched hands, and you will yourself relax for what you are about to receive.

With a *CRACK* of ozone the corruption arcs forward towards you and engulfing your body in a conflagration of fel energy.

--------------------------------
As the energy dissipates Alyanara is grinning madly at what they have wrought upon you.

(Alyanara - 10xp gained)

(25 Corruption XP gained.)
Noted, I'll see if I can whip up a fix for it quickly.

Tyrannical Legacy doesn't prompt for whether to Seek or Avoid whatever's down there.
Likely the Keldan Alley bug got moved here.
Oh boy, something that doesn't make sense. And just in time for Ukranian Christmas. The perfect gift!

On a less serious note though, all the code changed (and changed is a strong word) was directly related to Keldan Alley. This is like the game is sentient and performing some "equivalent exchange" BS with fixes and bugs.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Thank ya kindly. Haven't heard that since my grandmother went insane.

Noted, I'll see if I can whip up a fix for it quickly.

Oh boy, something that doesn't make sense. And just in time for Ukranian Christmas. The perfect gift!

On a less serious note though, all the code changed (and changed is a strong word) was directly related to Keldan Alley. This is like the game is sentient and performing some "equivalent exchange" BS with fixes and bugs.
Thanks, Frank!

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Hey Frank (or anyone who knows the Regalia code), do you know how to edit where a command applies to? I'm trying to get my leader a unique trait, and it keeps applying to the 2nd in command instead. It's located in Timer 1142.

I've edited the checks for 'contains "Unique"' and 'contains "Alyanara d'Vyr" to check against "Slaver Array(21)(1)" instead of "Slaver Array(21)([v: Variables(0)(0)])" because I know that (21)(1) means line 21, place 1, while I don't understand the meaning or location of line 21 place(0)(0). It seems to have applied correctly, because the unique aspect DID activate, except it activated on the 2nd in command instead of the leader, which is what I was aiming for.

The slaver array is in Variable#307, and line 21 controls aspects. Line (21)(1) makes sense, because it pertains to the 1st slaver (leader), but line 21([[v: Variables(0)(0)]) gives my brain a syntax error.

I tried to open the command string to compare it against another Aspect that I HAD successfully activated on the leader (LadyLarian from Timer 1141) to see if anything was different, but it looks exactly the same to me and I'm in WAY over my head with the coding stuff. Any help would be appreciated!

This is the aspect: Aspect: Night Games (Will obey any command and perform any task. Can fill both slaver and slave roles on Assignments. Will count as Obedient on Assignments if Submissive would be a positive Trait.) My goal is to allow the Leader to be taken on assignments in the Slave role, instead of just Slaver roles. If there is another flag somewhere that allows this, that works just as well!

Also while I'm asking coding questions, is there something I can change to allow the Forced Encounters to progress all the way, but STOP before they turn into puppet leader? I spent like 3 hours trying to figure this one out, but I couldn't even find where the Will Breaker or Puppet Leader flags were located.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
This is the aspect: Aspect: Night Games (Will obey any command and perform any task. Can fill both slaver and slave roles on Assignments. Will count as Obedient on Assignments if Submissive would be a positive Trait.) My goal is to allow the Leader to be taken on assignments in the Slave role, instead of just Slaver roles. If there is another flag somewhere that allows this, that works just as well!

Also while I'm asking coding questions, is there something I can change to allow the Forced Encounters to progress all the way, but STOP before they turn into puppet leader? I spent like 3 hours trying to figure this one out, but I couldn't even find where the Will Breaker or Puppet Leader flags were located.
Some aspects and traits are locked out of the leader. Technically, you could edit RAGS to allow it, then re-convert the game into Regalia... but honestly (as Frank found out with Slave Leader training), the game barely works as is, and doing anything that isn't already designed to happen has a HIGH chance of just breaking everything.

2nd question is the same, you could follow the timer in RAGS Editor and just remove the last section that calls the function so it never fires then convert the game back into Regalia

Reactions: Jaxter

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Some aspects and traits are locked out of the leader. Technically, you could edit RAGS to allow it, then re-convert the game into Regalia...

2nd question is the same, you could follow the timer in RAGS Editor and just remove the last section that calls the function so it never fires then convert the game back into Regalia
Is there a reason I can't just edit it in Regalia? The chrome console allows me to see a lot, and I've been editing other stuff fine for the most part.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a reason I can't just edit it in Regalia? The chrome console allows me to see a lot, and I've been editing other stuff fine for the most part.
I mean you can... but since the game wasn't created in Regalia, a lot of the info is no longer setup in an "easier" (anyone who as looked at No Haven in RAGS editor can tell you that even that isn't easy) format. Also, the console only changes values for current session (save file is different) so even if you found the method, you would have to do it every time. You could try to edit the Regalia file itself... in that case good luck reading the game.js file, since it is machine converted, there is 0 formatting. I just tried throwing it into one of my debbuggers, and got it decent to read?

TL : DR You can edit in Regalia, but probably not worth it.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018

There is a minor chance the bug isn't a bug and the option doesn't show because the player was at the slaver limit (including potentials).

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I think it's more likely the options for Keldan Alley / Tyrannical Legacy are next to each other, and one of the options are missing a semi-colon or similar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1810
Aug 23, 2018
Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

Alexy Jade

Feb 9, 2019
Reactions: User1810

Quorizon

Jul 19, 2018
Do you know how to get "shuffled deck 2"? and unique alice demi-angel or unique character "purity"?
I think shuffled deck 2 is the second part of the sequence that triggers some time after Severina joins you and is eligible for her Parthenurgy trait. You get introduced to the girl with the gemstone arms and shuffled 2 is the bit where that girl actually joins you. It's been a while since I last had a game last that long without exploding so my memory may be faulty.

Alexy Jade

Feb 9, 2019
I think shuffled deck 2 is the second part of the sequence that triggers some time after Severina joins you and is eligible for her Parthenurgy trait. You get introduced to the girl with the gemstone arms and shuffled 2 is the bit where that girl actually joins you. It's been a while since I last had a game last that long without exploding so my memory may be faulty.
after I enslaved sev and then trained her in the path of enslaver with dom trait and pathergunist was acquired, after a few quests I got the shuffled deck quest and got "rinhard" as well as a mind reader trait for sev (with a critical success). but in the folder game there is an image of shuffled deck 2 so I'm not sure if there is any mission like that. haha sorry if i'm a bit picky i'm just pulling out all the unique characters and reading their stories

Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes