• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Where i can get Slaver with "(Hyp) - Hypnotic" trait?
There's no 100% reilable way afaik. There's a number of mission reward uniques that have (Hyp), but they're Bedlam-is-insane-ly unlikely finds. Seriously, the ones from Wayward Temptations and Deluge of Oozes are probably by far the easiest to get, and you probably never did...

Realistically, your best bet is save scumming before a camp level up, to get one via the 5-choice.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Feature idea: Extension of nightly abuse. The abuser, instead of taking from the total gold, decides the PC could be used to better make them money. They could either generate random NPCs in your tent (I'm assuming the coding allows for random NPC's?) or take you to the tavern and let the mercenaries there use you, since the place already exists and I'm hoping that one of the nightly events there could be copied and tweaked to keep it simple. Maybe they could pimp you to other slavers, under the guise of "training to better understand slavery from both sides," and give a hit to overall respect.

Feature idea: daytime conversations with a slaver who is already using you could lead to a forced event. (I'm assuming here that there is some sort of flag for slavers who pay you nightly visits?)

As I have no idea how difficult any of this would be to put into practice, feel free to totally ignore. I just dislike where the nightly use currently leads, which is to the "puppet leader" hypno stuff. I want the leader to know they are being used, the alternate personality bimbo thing is a hard left turn from what is otherwise a submission path.

Reactions: AndWhy and Buziol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Feature idea: Extension of nightly abuse. The abuser, instead of taking from the total gold, decides the PC could be used to better make them money. They could either generate random NPCs in your tent (I'm assuming the coding allows for random NPC's?) or take you to the tavern and let the mercenaries there use you, since the place already exists and I'm hoping that one of the nightly events there could be copied and tweaked to keep it simple. Maybe they could pimp you to other slavers, under the guise of "training to better understand slavery from both sides," and give a hit to overall respect.

Feature idea: daytime conversations with a slaver who is already using you could lead to a forced event. (I'm assuming here that there is some sort of flag for slavers who pay you nightly visits?)

As I have no idea how difficult any of this would be to put into practice, feel free to totally ignore. I just dislike where the nightly use currently leads, which is to the "puppet leader" hypno stuff. I want the leader to know they are being used, the alternate personality bimbo thing is a hard left turn from what is otherwise a submission path.
This! I was actually hoping to implement a testing, personal version of something similar over a year back. I was nagging Frank about it so I could understand Forced flags a little better but he was busy and the topic died shortly after that :p. I couldn't get through those freaking flags. I mean, I was able to loop them to make a dumber version of what Frank did quite recently but doing a spin-off that wasn't a temporary band-aid was a task beyond my motivation, with RAGS Editor constantly crashing after 10min.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016

Eh, I never ignore requests and suggestions. I just place in the "try to implement list" and depending on how easy they were to get working, move them into a relative location on the "actually add list" or the "maintenance is too high" pile.
Or I forget about them if I never make it that far >.>

Let's walk through this a moment:
"Generate Random NPC's to be pimped out to during the nightly event" That might be doable. Depending on how we handle it, it could go like this: "Roll 1d6 to decide total number of clients, Use modded slave/r generator to create NPC, subtract from current client count, run one of the forced sex scene events (either from the nightly pool or modify a slave scene), remove NPC, check for number of clients from current client count, run again until out of clients. Multiply random value by total number of clients for gold payout."
Proof of concept won't be anything different than a different name running through a forced event, till I decide to do something about that at least (or some magical fairy shows up and says "I like writing smut"), but it's theoretically doable. Whether it is at the tavern or in your tent could be random, with the latter granting a reputation hit. Maybe figure out a random chance for one of your other slavers to show up to pay and bang ya.
Doing it in the Tavern would be a lot simplier, because, as you guessed, events like that already exist. Instead of a handful of scenes running back to back, play out one of the many scenes involving a character getting a train run on them, but tweaked to suit the scenario. Could be easier to produce variety in this case.

Now like I said.. recently.. to someone, doable doesn't mean "easy; I'll have it done by the weekend" but rather "ya, I can picture what I'd need to do to make it work in my head". Whether it actually works out in a manageable way is yet to be seen.

"talking to slaver forces forced events" That's actually legitimately easy. All this would require would be adding a flag to... force the nightly event to the pool of talking events. Add a check to see if they are an abuser/nightly and that "Extended Nightly Events"(because choice is important in a game about slavery and rape) is active, then seperate them into two pools; one with the forced events trigger, one without.

This! I was actually hoping to implement a testing, personal version of something similar over a year back. I was nagging Frank about it so I could understand Forced flags a little better but he was busy and the topic died shortly after that :p. I couldn't get through those freaking flags. I mean, I was able to loop them to make a dumber version of what Frank did quite recently but doing a spin-off that wasn't a temporary band-aid was a task beyond my motivation, with RAGS Editor constantly crashing after 10min.
That sounds like me. I am that kind of terrible person that would do that ;). The flag thing I totally understand, and is the reason the majority of my flags are custom made, rather than using Bedlam's own.
With that in mind, as I said above, I am willing to take another swing at it. I'll be less busy soon enough and I think I'm only backlogged like four requests? One I've already murdered and just haven't presented the body, so three really.

RAGS editor is indeed a terrible thing to use, and constantly makes me wish Bedlam actually finishes the Twine version one day. Blessed be, I could just create an install script for that like I do for the other Twine games.

There are Portrait packs for Strive for Power/Conquest and tons for D&D games like (Baldurs Gate) etc and Pathfinder games which could be used for a lot of races some are even nsfw (always thought it would be nice to be able to import them all into the game along with maybe a tag system).
this pack might be suitable it's not too big
found it on
in case you don't have an account there

I have a handful of mods released on the nexus, so fortunately I do have an account.
I breezed through those packs and found a couple of portraits that are signficantly better than what's in the game. Well, honestly, most are better, but I'm trying to pretend to be picky.
Thank you for pointing them out to me.

I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 GB of art I've downloaded for the purpose of creating similar packs (a small one of which I posted on the TiTS forum). Of course the ones I made for that game are largely useless for this one because I imagine this game doesn't support transparent backgrounds just judging by the existing artwork in the game.

I have a few I've made for No Haven (and again, gigabytes of imagines I've gathered to make more with), mostly of elves and wrights since that's what I had been playing at the time. Of course, most of mine are edits of existing art just because I rarely can leave well enough alone.
Let me check.
*subs Cara harpy for your pink Harpy*
Nope, transparent images work just fine, both for the examine and the portrait. So ya, any you think you want to share/sub into the in-game content I'm more than willing to... canonize for the mod.

so ehm.. had an issue with full custom character creation and a cheated start, going through things in order and picking pretty much everything almost.. taking recruiter before the strong right arm ends up with the person picked for recruiter being the second in command and the one selected to be the 2ic not being present at camp start at all. dunno if it's for everyone but tested twice with the same results for picking Alyanara d'Vyr for recruiter and Kaara de Sindero Oscuro for the strong right arm. tried it a third time just now with nothing selected other than recruiter first then strong right arm and still just get the Alyanara and no sights of Kaara with it.

edit: for testing purposes decided to check if taking the strong right arm first rather than recruiter changes anything but still the same issues with whoever gets picked for recruiter overwriting and taking preference as the second in command position so effectively strong right arm isn't doing anything cause recruiter overwrites it.
yeah i remember having those issues too you have to put Alyanara always as strong right arm if you pick her or any other slaver won't show up. other combinations are good i think, i didn't test it all
Edit:
forgot to mention this happens in the vanilla version too, so it's not a bug introduced by the mod
I think I know what causes it. Bedlam missnamed a handful of flags via copy/paste, and correcting them should fix this issue. I'll test it quickly before I do my update tonight.

On that note: Update is coming tonight, I'm just doing some last minute testing to check for the things I usually miss.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
For the Regalia version: Is there an array that lets you add/modify the current EXP level of the Encampment in certain categories? I want to see what leveling up Crafting does, but don't necessarily want to grind it getting 10-15 EXP at a time.

For both versions: Would it be possible to update the crafting cheat to adjust the quality of clothing outcomes?

Also, does "preserve mind" only work if the PC has Dominator? I've selected that, but I still get slaves who can't be selected for a few days after they are trained/used by certain slavers.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
For the Regalia version: Is there an array that lets you add/modify the current EXP level of the Encampment in certain categories? I want to see what leveling up Crafting does, but don't necessarily want to grind it getting 10-15 EXP at a time.

For both versions: Would it be possible to update the crafting cheat to adjust the quality of clothing outcomes?

Also, does "preserve mind" only work if the PC has Dominator? I've selected that, but I still get slaves who can't be selected for a few days after they are trained/used by certain slavers.
The regalia question I'm going to turn over to... anyone willing answer it, as I haven't had the time I promised myself I'd steal to get a working understanding of it.

The crafting cheat though... that's a solid question, now that I think about it. I don't think I saw any modifier for quality while working on the crafting cheat. Like I dug through that thing deep, and still am as I work on adding the decorative attributes, but no never saw anything. I'll go thoroughly look for it, but it might be attached to the exp of the crafter rather than a unique variable in and of itself, so it might take a minute.

Preserve Mind doesn't affect the stamina/mental stabilitiy of slaves going through training, or to be more correct, that's not its intent. It's to allow for the player to abuse Dominator without risk that they'll fry the subject and make them useless.
Could be a solid idea though.
---

Update is here: - -

Changelog:
Bugfixes:
-Fix for choosing Recruiter and SRA. I corrected the flags/variables that were broken and that seems to have fixed the issue. I went through about a dozen combinations of uniques and not only did both show up, but they showed up in the right positions.
-Corrections to crafting. Some metals were not applying themselves even to compatible designs. Should be fixed now.
-Minor things here and there.

Additions: N/A.
I was swamped between work and finding time to finish getting the mod updated that adding the handful of things I wanted to never happened.
That said, I should be able to finish Frankensteiner316's request relatively easily and soon.
It's very much done, only issue left is a consistent bug where it's copying one slavers preferences/likes/etc. onto the next if you don't save/load between triggering it on the next slaver.

With any luck that should be done in the next few days.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
The regalia question I'm going to turn over to... anyone willing answer it, as I haven't had the time I promised myself I'd steal to get a working understanding of it.

The crafting cheat though... that's a solid question, now that I think about it. I don't think I saw any modifier for quality while working on the crafting cheat. Like I dug through that thing deep, and still am as I work on adding the decorative attributes, but no never saw anything. I'll go thoroughly look for it, but it might be attached to the exp of the crafter rather than a unique variable in and of itself, so it might take a minute.

Preserve Mind doesn't affect the stamina/mental stabilitiy of slaves going through training, or to be more correct, that's not its intent. It's to allow for the player to abuse Dominator without risk that they'll fry the subject and make them useless.
Could be a solid idea though.
---

Update is here: - -

Changelog:
Bugfixes:
-Fix for choosing Recruiter and SRA. I corrected the flags/variables that were broken and that seems to have fixed the issue. I went through about a dozen combinations of uniques and not only did both show up, but they showed up in the right positions.
-Corrections to crafting. Some metals were not applying themselves even to compatible designs. Should be fixed now.
-Minor things here and there.

Additions: N/A.
I was swamped between work and finding time to finish getting the mod updated that adding the handful of things I wanted to never happened.
That said, I should be able to finish Frankensteiner316's request relatively easily and soon.
It's very much done, only issue left is a consistent bug where it's copying one slavers preferences/likes/etc. onto the next if you don't save/load between triggering it on the next slaver.

With any luck that should be done in the next few days.
Just checking out the update and "Precarious Power" is missing from super negatives? Also Lesbian training is still completely broken, wasn't sure if it was one of the little bugs, sadly not :(

Didnt check to see if the other previously mentioned broken leader slave assignments were fixed, im guessing that'll be for another update at a later time? Maybe hypnosis will correctly work on leader slaves at that point too (fingers crossed!)

Reactions: A.sapien

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Regalia Folder is updated
As always, thank you.

Just checking out the update and "Precarious Power" is missing from super negatives? Also Lesbian training is still completely broken, wasn't sure if it was one of the little bugs, sadly not :(

Didnt check to see if the other previously mentioned broken leader slave assignments were fixed, im guessing that'll be for another update at a later time? Maybe hypnosis will correctly work on leader slaves at that point too (fingers crossed!)
Precarious Power missing is big ole whoops. No bug or what not, I just forgot to add it in when I was updating between the versions (not that it was in the last versions public release >.>).
Will be added in properly asap.

Minor bugs are often a mixture of actual minor bugs and a handful of bugs I remember fixing, but can't remember the exact details of. I'm terrible for doing something then moving on without updating my changelog.

But your issue there, that's... fucky. The only broken part of SlaveLeader when I finished last night was bimbo training wouldn't disappear after completing and pony training wouldn't appear no matter what, which were acceptable as I planned to update in the next few days when I finished the other thing.
Ya, Mantras are still being tricky with SlaveLeader, an ongoing fact of the game not being designed for the player to be a slave. Getting them to work properly is still proving tedious.

I'll get to work on figuring out what's going on with the broken slave leader assignments.

hawkloner

May 28, 2017
Been playing this for years now, and I've tried a couple times to get into the modding of RAGS games myself to adjust one thing, and have never really succeeded.

I abuse the Biomancy skills a ton, and it eats up a surprising amount of time due to requiring a Full Day to do Biomancy, meaning that I have to repeatedly reset the day.

I've even tried some of those auto-clickers that do precise inputs to try to automate the process; and run into the problem that the Loaded Dice object in the Inventory moves around depending on how many Slaves and Slavers are free at any given time.

To put it simply, how hard would it be to make Biomancy take up no time in the day, so it could be spammed much more easily?

I can't help but think it'd be simple, but then again, I'm dumb enough that I can't do much with modding RAGS games beyond just viewing the pictures stored in the file.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Been playing this for years now, and I've tried a couple times to get into the modding of RAGS games myself to adjust one thing, and have never really succeeded.

I abuse the Biomancy skills a ton, and it eats up a surprising amount of time due to requiring a Full Day to do Biomancy, meaning that I have to repeatedly reset the day.

I've even tried some of those auto-clickers that do precise inputs to try to automate the process; and run into the problem that the Loaded Dice object in the Inventory moves around depending on how many Slaves and Slavers are free at any given time.

To put it simply, how hard would it be to make Biomancy take up no time in the day, so it could be spammed much more easily?

I can't help but think it'd be simple, but then again, I'm dumb enough that I can't do much with modding RAGS games beyond just viewing the pictures stored in the file.

Don't think yourself stupid just cause RAGS evades you. I'm so dull they use me for hammering instead of cutting. RAGS is difficult to use because it's badly optimized. RAGS + Bedlam's janky ass code? All the more, as he's working it to the bone trying to make it do everything it shouldn't.

As to biomancy taking no time, that's fully doable. The reason the option isn't there is because the game has increased risk of failure (engine-wise, not event-wise) when using it back-to-back. Making a gap between them, either through going to the next day or running the reset, reduces the chance of that happening.
I could add in an option at the end of modded set up for biomancy with a warning. Something I should've considered last time this was asked but just didn't think it.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Uploading fixes now, give 'em a minute to show up.

6.4.1 Hotfix
Changelog:
-Precarious Power added to SupNegs.
-Lesbian Slave Training fixed for leader. Missed changing a personal value to a slaving value. Should show up consistently.
-Fellatrix fixed. Bedlam stores this under two separate names, which I was unaware of till just now. Should work as intended- well, as intended as something not intended can work.
-Bimbo Training now disappears when done. Forgot to carry the end call over to the modded scripts.
-Ponygirl fixed; there was an issue with it tracking endurance.. again.

Added:
Biomancy/Corruption all day: Located at the end of their relevant mod chains. These lock the time at Morning while performing Corruption/Biomancy, allowing you to repeatedly cast them.
As noted before, at least on two separate occassions, the game doesn't like this simply because a lot is happening back-to-back. I was able to do several instances without severe issues, but I also got through three and it locked up, so ya, at your own risk.

Links: - -

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Where i can get Slaver with "(Hyp) - Hypnotic" trait?
have corruption or a slaver with corruption - choose slaver : corruption -> Debauched Exaltation -> Aspects -> Aspect -> "Mesmer , add trait - Hypnotic"

if only was possible to add even more traits and options . (there are a bunch , but it's still limited)

Timithios

Jan 3, 2019
As always, thank you.

Precarious Power missing is big ole whoops. No bug or what not, I just forgot to add it in when I was updating between the versions (not that it was in the last versions public release >.>).
Will be added in properly asap.

Minor bugs are often a mixture of actual minor bugs and a handful of bugs I remember fixing, but can't remember the exact details of. I'm terrible for doing something then moving on without updating my changelog.

But your issue there, that's... fucky. The only broken part of SlaveLeader when I finished last night was bimbo training wouldn't disappear after completing and pony training wouldn't appear no matter what, which were acceptable as I planned to update in the next few days when I finished the other thing.
Ya, Mantras are still being tricky with SlaveLeader, an ongoing fact of the game not being designed for the player to be a slave. Getting them to work properly is still proving tedious.

I'll get to work on figuring out what's going on with the broken slave leader assignments.
Not all of the corruptions are working. Demonic futa for example.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Not all of the corruptions are working. Demonic futa for example.
Last I played (admittedly was a fair few releases back) that one worked just fine, with the minor caveat it *only* fires if the target is female. If male or already futa then it just fails... unfailingly. (rimshot.mp3) Which is probably WAI from what I've been able to discern of Bedlam's design logic.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Last I played (admittedly was a fair few releases back) that one worked just fine, with the minor caveat it *only* fires if the target is female. If male or already futa then it just fails... unfailingly. (rimshot.mp3) Which is probably WAI from what I've been able to discern of Bedlam's design logic.
Honestly yeah thats probably correct, general to make a futa from a man through biomancy you need to make them a woman first, then a giant, then you can apply the futa enchant, so it does make sense they'd need to be a woman first for this corruption, were you using a female character Timithion?

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Uploading fixes now, give 'em a minute to show up.

6.4.1 Hotfix
Changelog:
-Precarious Power added to SupNegs.
-Lesbian Slave Training fixed for leader. Missed changing a personal value to a slaving value. Should show up consistently.
-Fellatrix fixed. Bedlam stores this under two separate names, which I was unaware of till just now. Should work as intended- well, as intended as something not intended can work.
-Bimbo Training now disappears when done. Forgot to carry the end call over to the modded scripts.
-Ponygirl fixed; there was an issue with it tracking endurance.. again.

Added:
Biomancy/Corruption all day: Located at the end of their relevant mod chains. These lock the time at Morning while performing Corruption/Biomancy, allowing you to repeatedly cast them.
As noted before, at least on two separate occassions, the game doesn't like this simply because a lot is happening back-to-back. I was able to do several instances without severe issues, but I also got through three and it locked up, so ya, at your own risk.

Links: - -
Doing some more bug testing, definitely looking better!

-Dunno if this is a bug with the original or not, but Adv Sissy training claims to give access to Lesbian Training, it does not, it gives access to Bimbo training

-Lesbian Training still doesn't work for men/sissies turned into women, also men turned into women can still undergo sissy training!

Will post more bugs as i find them :)

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Is there any way to add in more traits at character creation? It's so weird to see some awesome aspects (or even basic stuff like slutty) on predesigned characters but be unable to take them yourself

Last edited:

Timithios

Jan 3, 2019
Honestly yeah thats probably correct, general to make a futa from a man through biomancy you need to make them a woman first, then a giant, then you can apply the futa enchant, so it does make sense they'd need to be a woman first for this corruption, were you using a female character Timithion?

Yeah, was using female characters. I recall Frank mentioning that it wasn't a intended affect with having someone corrupt the target without the mod but rather a Changing Places result. Maybe my RNG was just bad or I was doing something wrong, but I don't think so.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes