Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
- i don't know if he hates all, i think not, but i get the impression he wants people to play the game, the way he envisioned it to be played.
- i have seen people having similar attitudes towards games, where they expect people to play the games, the way devs intended, which i find sad because not every one likes the same aspect of a game.
developer don't usualy play their games. and even the few of them doing it their knowledge of the inner game mechanic make it a totaly different expericence compared the 'normal player' and yes, he hate everyone don't playing his game the way he think should be played.

- perhaps Bedlam himself should had some "dice mode, cheat mode, cheat panel" , because between the regalia/game bugs and bad RNG , it can take too long trying to get any where to an unsatisfactory result (game getting bugged or sad npc's that we don't like)
bedlam cannot even stand in a therad talking about cheating in his games (i see it's happen few time, a long time ago, true, it' very improbable he changed) so you hope to him make a cheating tool for the players? don't hold your breath.

- maybe after the new game engine Bedlam was supposedly working on, maybe it becomes possible for the game to be less buggy, more customisable (dice mode/ cheat menu), pictures swappable like in regalia, maybe then, the game becomes even more successful .
as said above, don't hope for anything toward this direction, not from bedlam. at least.
the new engine should be twine, and he was talking to encrypt the game files to prevent any type of tampering by other people...
if he cannot prevent this cheating mod in RAGS even think he can prevent doing similar modification in a html game it's ridiculous.

Last edited:

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
developer don't usualy play their games. and even the few of them doing it their knowledge of the inner game mechanic make it a totaly different expericence compared the 'normal player' and yes, he hate everyone don't playing his game the way he think should be played.

bedlam cannot even stand in a therad talking about cheating in his games (i see it's happen few time, a long time ago, true, it' very improbable he changed) so you hope to him make a cheating tool for the players? don't hold your breath.

as said above, don't hope for anything toward this direction, not from bedlam. at least.
the new engine should be twine, and he was talking to encrypt the game files to prevent any type of tampering by other people...
if he cannot prevent this cheating mod in RAGS even think he can prevent doing similar modification in a html game it's ridiculous.
Insufferable auteur syndrome?
People getting worked up about 'cheating' in singleplayer games really need to get a life. I guess all the patreon money goes up the head.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Insufferable auteur syndrome?
this is my understanding

People getting worked up about 'cheating' in singleplayer games really need to get a life. I guess all the patreon money goes up the head.
the events i refer were well before patreon was a thing, [10+ years ago] and one of them was about rough landing (2, but i'm not 100% sure, can be the 1). so it's basicaly him, no other factors involved

Last edited:
Reactions: Tebix

Insatiable3

Aug 8, 2021
Relevant to the current conversation, just yesterday, from Belham himself:

Also an argument could be made I did actually lose my mind by letting the lovely patrons on the discord have an inbuilt dice roller, but that's a whole other story all together.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

Also an argument could be made I did actually lose my mind by letting the lovely patrons on the discord have an inbuilt dice roller, but that's a whole other story all together.
sorry i don't understand (english isn't my first language, so i cannot puzzle together the meaning)

Talio

Sep 2, 2020

English is my first language and I font understand this either.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Its probably one of these two things:

After years of people complaining about how stupid the RNG is, I decided to give my Patreon supporters a dice roller in my RNG laden hellhole of a cobbled together clusterfuck of a game to give them better odds.

Or

I put a dice roller program on my discord server for my Patreon supporters.

This is coming from someone whom speaks, reads, writes and comprehends the english language better than their own native language. Without some more context my tired brain refuses to parse any more than this.

231813c6af4c8430c91d4116f751eea48b8103d7f58874d285b50f0635adf2f4.png

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018

After years of people complaining about how stupid the RNG is, I decided to give my Patreon supporters a dice roller in my RNG laden hellhole of a cobbled together clusterfuck of a game to give them better odds.

Or

This is coming from someone whom speaks, reads, writes and comprehends the english language better than their own native language. Without some more context my tired brain refuses to parse any more than this.

View attachment 1798640

thank you for the translation . i think it've very close to the idea :D

addasus

Oct 30, 2019

Or

View attachment 1798640

I think it's closer to the first one, with the added bit that, given they talk about how they may have their mind by doing so, they view the decision to include that for their patrons as a mistake.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone else has ever gotten a Microsoft .NET Framework Error? When trying to load up my save file I get this message:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application Will Ignore and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Binary stream "108" does not contain a valid BinaryHeader. Possible causes are invalid stream or object version change between serialization and deserialization.

I've had this come up a number of times in the past and sometimes I can load up my save files successfully and play and other times no matter what I do, I can't load up the file. If anyone else has had this issue, how have you fixed it if possible? I'm fine restarting but I'd really rather not as I'm enjoying where my file is currently.

Fist Mage

Sep 29, 2018
Is there any real repository on how anything works. Or is it like Gurren Lagann/Honkai Impact/Final Fantasy X where Bedlam will show up and nuke the whole game because people know too much collectively.
I know there is a built in "guide" that tells you what can happen.

how to stop your slavers form raping you? i only want my bedwarmer to dom me
Like this dude right here. I KNOW that can happen because the "guide" says it can happen and gives you numbers to make it happen. But I've never seen it. I tailored saves where it's just me, a guard, and a bedwarmer slave. And it just don't happen.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
If you want the bedwarmer slave to rape you, one of the requirements is that they're not tied up. After that, they just need enough 'points' from things like Sneaky, player character being in restraints, etc.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug with the base game or LD, but it seems like a slave being set as a bed warmer no longer makes them unavailable for use. I set a slave as my bedwarmer and he's still being used by other slavers at the end of the day.
Using the RAGS LD version 6.1.1 this bug is still present, but from my experiments I think it only affects slavers who are assigned to an encampment role? Like the only slaver using my bedwarmer is the single female slaver who is assigned as my crafter. It's always her, never any other slaver in the encampment. She's the only slaver assigned to an encampment role that could validly use my bedwarmer, (all the others are male and male use by male is off) but I do have others not assigned to roles that could use him and they haven't. Hopefully this info helps.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
I find the regalia version runs really really slow compared to RAGS just a second or two of lag per input but enough to be noticeable and annoying. Is there something I am doing wrong or is it just slow?
sorry for the late reply, i haven't been playing the newer versions in a while.
iirc, the intended rags (version 2.6 or something) is famous for being slow. the new rags is said to run the game better, but has UI issues.

i'm not really sure if regalia would really run faster (or slower) than rags, but my main reason playing on regalia was for convenience. like skipping the whole " i just want to load my game " part of the intro and load directly from html saves. (save scumming only takes a click or two).

that and cheating. lol. it's MUCH much easier to do in regalia.

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
I wonder, how many people here know that the dev of this game is working on a Twine (or at leastd HTML) port of this game at the same time as developing new stuff for the RAGS version?

And for the dev of this mod, what will that mean for you when he eventually discontinues the RAGS version?

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Using the RAGS LD version 6.1.1 this bug is still present, but from my experiments I think it only affects slavers who are assigned to an encampment role? Like the only slaver using my bedwarmer is the single female slaver who is assigned as my crafter. It's always her, never any other slaver in the encampment. She's the only slaver assigned to an encampment role that could validly use my bedwarmer, (all the others are male and male use by male is off) but I do have others not assigned to roles that could use him and they haven't. Hopefully this info helps.
From what I can tell, it's not a bug but a feature, if you're slutty enough your slavers will use your bedwarmer

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
From what I can tell, it's not a bug but a feature, if you're slutty enough your slavers will use your bedwarmer
Really? My character is "feared" and has the respect of her slavers, so shouldn't this not be happening? This is the first I've heard of such a feature, setting slaves as bedwarmers used to be a 100% effective way to keep slavers from using them.

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
So please help me here :)

My character have 'Strict Supervision' and I have a male orc slave bedwarmer with 10' cock and Advanced Dominance Training.

How do I activate the 'Strict Supervision' trait?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes