Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
All the slaver arrays are values attached to slavers, forced is people who are forcing you as well as how much they take, QAYL is QAYL counter and look array pertains to the flavour text for your slavers

Reactions: Numbnutts

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
thank you for the info :D
Happy to Help.
Something else to note is that if an array has only 1 numeric value, it's ok to edit it in the cheat menu provided in the Regalia(A good example is the QAYL array)
HOWEVER
Never ever ever delete the number completely or else it glitches to NAN which makes it uneditable,
if you want to change the whole number, highlight the number and replace it, DO NOT delete

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Happy to Help.
Something else to note is that if an array has only 1 numeric value, it's ok to edit it in the cheat menu provided in the Regalia(A good example is the QAYL array)
HOWEVER
Never ever ever delete the number completely or else it glitches to NAN which makes it uneditable,
if you want to change the whole number, highlight the number and replace it, DO NOT delete

thank you . that's the kind of stuff that makes a huge difference to know.

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
Hello, folks. i have a question, sorry if it has been asked before, but i couldnt find it.

What is the difference between Loaded Dice RAGS version and Loaded Dice Regalia version?

Another quesion forfor mr Frank N Stein, how hard would it be, when selecting trait at the creation menu, to add little boxes before each trait where you can `tick` a trait if you want it or no?
Apologies if my explanation is a bit convoluted, english isn`t my first language and i had not had much exercise lately.

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Mostly what you need to run it. The RAGS version requires RAGS, which in turn requires an installation of Microsoft software intended for long end-of-lifetimed Windows versions, just to ultimately run like shit no matter how good your PC is. The Regalia version only requires you to have a current browser to run like shit.

Arguably the most important shortcoming of the Regalia versions is that nobody seems to get saving a character to work. It also seems to be technically more prone to bugging out, though being careful about what you do might actually do more to prevent that than it does in RAGs.

Reactions: Jaxter

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Just noticed a bug at the beginning of my new playthrough. When I make a slave a camp bitch or any other slave encampment position, they just disappear. The only one that works well is the Head Slave position.

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
Mostly what you need to run it. The RAGS version requires RAGS, which in turn requires an installation of Microsoft software intended for long end-of-lifetimed Windows versions, just to ultimately run like shit no matter how good your PC is. The Regalia version only requires you to have a current browser to run like shit.

Arguably the most important shortcoming of the Regalia versions is that nobody seems to get saving a character to work. It also seems to be technically more prone to bugging out, though being careful about what you do might actually do more to prevent that than it does in RAGs.
oh, sorry, i failed to be specific. i wanted to ask in terms of gameplay and content.

however, your answer is very helpful, i was not aware of the technical differences. many thanks!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
oh, sorry, i failed to be specific. i wanted to ask in terms of gameplay and content.

however, your answer is very helpful, i was not aware of the technical differences. many thanks!
No difference. It basically only changes what it requires to play, nothing else (other than bugs).

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Hello, folks. i have a question, sorry if it has been asked before, but i couldnt find it.

What is the difference between Loaded Dice RAGS version and Loaded Dice Regalia version?

Another quesion forfor mr Frank N Stein, how hard would it be, when selecting trait at the creation menu, to add little boxes before each trait where you can `tick` a trait if you want it or no?
Apologies if my explanation is a bit convoluted, english isn`t my first language and i had not had much exercise lately.

Many thanks!
I'd say the main difference is it's easier to cheat and the menus feel more convinient.
Reference the stuff I put earlier in regards to the cheating.
Also it doesn't lag as often, and since save data takes a lot less space, you're less prone to lose data(if you're smart about it)
However it is indeed quite buggy, one of the biggest issues is that no saves for previous versions are compatible with newer versions as the array numbers change everytime(these arrays deal with the info management of 99% of the game in regalia), which means the arrays likely have data that doesn't make any sense to be there. Although RAGS also doesn't always fully work, it's less prone to instant failure when loading saves from previous version provided they're not from a significantly older version.

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
I'd say the main difference is it's easier to cheat and the menus feel more convinient.
Reference the stuff I put earlier in regards to the cheating.
Also it doesn't lag as often, and since save data takes a lot less space, you're less prone to lose data(if you're smart about it)
However it is indeed quite buggy, one of the biggest issues is that no saves for previous versions are compatible with newer versions as the array numbers change everytime(these arrays deal with the info management of 99% of the game in regalia), which means the arrays likely have data that doesn't make any sense to be there. Although RAGS also doesn't always fully work, it's less prone to instant failure when loading saves from previous version provided they're not from a significantly older version.
thank you very much for the answer.

the saves issuei have found to be the same on rags. new version always means new game.

up until now i always played on rags and i wanted to see if the regalia experience is better. played around with it a bit yesterday. i found it to be a bit more fluid (mind you, its just first thoughts) and some features are a bit different, but not in a bad way, just simply need adjusting.

i was afraid that it was a matter of `regalia works better, but doesnt have as much content`, not just of `different engine, but basically the same game`.

thank you all for the informations.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Happy to help.
To what I understand Regalia is indeed a conversion of RAGS to HTML, however it's not the same as making the game in Twine, it's more of a temporary stabilizer(given it does lose a handful of features such as quicksave and character exporting).

As a side note although I recall precarious power properly working when I first installed the newest Regalia, the trait is now entirely defunct in all my saves, including the save I made directly after character creation.

Edit:percarious power still has some function, it allows you to go on Corner of Your Very Own(City) as a slave, which counts as a QAYL attempt, thus increasing that counter, but it does not have the additional function of Orally Accommodating or Exhibitionist.
It sometimes has unique dialogue about you being the whore, but I only got that to happen once

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
i was afraid that it was a matter of `regalia works better, but doesnt have as much content`, not just of `different engine, but basically the same game`.
it's more a "regalia is an html emulator of RAGS" and as any other emulator the content is unaffect, but bugs and quirks can creep up in the process.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes