Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Same question, and can you tell me what options you chose for training? Did you try to alter the outcome with dice roller? Was the trainer a Unique Slaver? Anything you can think of, even the slavers/PC's traits, might be able to tell me why this happened to you. Especially when I can't replicate it without doing things I know break the game.
Basic Obedient Training which should go on for 2 days, didn't use the rng or any other cheat (not even in character creation, I only used "enslave leader" right at the start). Trainer was an unique called Camaara Nightouched.

I just tried it again and the same error happend again as well. Which means I can reproduce the error. It says "Assign 1 - Basic Obediance Training (Two Days)" under Room Objects for the Leader and the Trainer like with every assignment, but it never ends and I can only click on "click to continue" while the days add up. I waited till day 7 and then I quit the game.

Last edited:

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a good day. I'm having an issue and was wondering if anyone else was having similar problems. For those who play with fully customized characters(I assume overpowered with all the good traits you can get) and unlimited aspects cheat, have you had an issue where when you're leveling up you can't choose all the aspects? (assuming you chose the free level up option by clicking Yummybot)I don't know what happened but up until the last time I played I can choose perhaps 3-4 aspects and then my level up ends when in the past I was able to choose all the aspects that were related to my respective traits. I'm hoping I'm not the only one with this issue but hopefully, it can be resolved.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Basic Obedient Training which should go on for 2 days, didn't use the rng or any other cheat (not even in character creation, I only used "enslave leader" right at the start). Trainer was an unique called Camaara Nightouched.

I just tried it again and the same error happend again as well. Which means I can reproduce the error. It says "Assign 1 - Basic Obediance Training (Two Days)" under Room Objects for the Leader and the Trainer like with every assignment, but it never ends and I can only click on "click to continue" while the days add up. I waited till day 7 and then I quit the game.
Can you try it with a different slaver? Unique slavers tend to throw the most problems with leader training >.>

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a good day. I'm having an issue and was wondering if anyone else was having similar problems. For those who play with fully customized characters(I assume overpowered with all the good traits you can get) and unlimited aspects cheat, have you had an issue where when you're leveling up you can't choose all the aspects? (assuming you chose the free level up option by clicking Yummybot)I don't know what happened but up until the last time I played I can choose perhaps 3-4 aspects and then my level up ends when in the past I was able to choose all the aspects that were related to my respective traits. I'm hoping I'm not the only one with this issue but hopefully, it can be resolved.
Make sure you "Enable unlimited aspects" every time you start the game, otherwise you are limited to 4 aspects.

Reactions: Jaxter

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Make sure you "Enable unlimited aspects" every time you start the game, otherwise you are limited to 4 aspects.
Ok! You're right. I could have sworn I clicked to enable it whenever I started a game but you're right, it seems in my haste to load up a file I seemed to click on disable rather than enable. Thanks for the help.

Buldozer

Mar 4, 2019
Biomancy still bugged.
"Always Succeed" option still sometimes fail.
"Ensure Exceptional" option still sometimes gives usual results or fail.
"Intended Target" option still sometimes gives backlash results (or fail).
Camp leader is caster, slaves/slavers - targets.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
Biomancy still bugged.
Yeah, I have the same trouble. Tried several different characters as biomancers, PC and NPC, and some of the Uniques, doesn't seem to change anything.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Biomancy still bugged.
Yeah, I have the same trouble. Tried several different characters as biomancers, PC and NPC, and some of the Uniques, doesn't seem to change anything.

Noted and thank you. I can replicate these issues easy enough, and while them being universal makes things harder, it does mean that it can't be happening in any of the end of the line timers, which narrows it down a fair bit. Hopefully I can get that fix done before I throw up the one I have planned for Friday night (don't take that as fact. That's just when I want it up).

And as always, thank you to everyone who helps others when they come into the thread with queries!

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
If this has been mentioned in the past I apologize, but it s the Temple Turncoat slave path bugged? I already got Alrissa, the Unique slaver you get from the persuasion path. However, I wanted to do the slave path and after completing the first part I'm not at the point where I need to send four slavers including the slave convent sister we captured during the first part of the Temple Turncoat mission. My issue is despite still having the enslaved convent sister, every time I try clicking on her to go on the mission I get these two messages:

This Wandering Convent Sister you got from Temple Takeover is not ready to help betray those who helped raise her yet.

You have selected an invalid target for this assignment.

I have no idea what to do at this point regarding this mission.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
If this has been mentioned in the past I apologize, but it s the Temple Turncoat slave path bugged? I already got Alrissa, the Unique slaver you get from the persuasion path. However, I wanted to do the slave path and after completing the first part I'm not at the point where I need to send four slavers including the slave convent sister we captured during the first part of the Temple Turncoat mission. My issue is despite still having the enslaved convent sister, every time I try clicking on her to go on the mission I get these two messages:

This Wandering Convent Sister you got from Temple Takeover is not ready to help betray those who helped raise her yet.

You have selected an invalid target for this assignment.

I have no idea what to do at this point regarding this mission.
That's been a bug since that quest came out. There hasn't been any notes on if there is a fix on the way.

Reactions: Jaxter

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
I'm back with another issue lol. This time for whatever reason, the Basic Titfucks training is bugged. The mission only lasts 3 days only and I've played more than three days. I just now realized that it's still there and when I do other missions, my current missions show any other assignments my slavers are on but this one specific assignment.. Is there a way to fix this or am I just out of luck and I have to restart?

Last edited:

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
I'm back with another issue lol. This time for whatever reason, the Basic Titfucks training is bugged. The mission only lasts 3 days only and I've played more than three days. I just now realized that it's still there and when I do other missions, my current missions show any other assignments my slavers are on but this one specific assignment.. Is there a way to fix this or am I just out of luck and I have to restart?
Ya, this version has a bunch of bugs it looks like. Honestly, you will probably have to restart.

Typical Questions with these types of problems:

Were the slaver/slave unique?
If so, which ones? If not, any special traits/aspects?
What were your LD options?

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Ya, this version has a bunch of bugs it looks like. Honestly, you will probably have to restart.

Typical Questions with these types of problems:

Were the slaver/slave unique?
If so, which ones? If not, any special traits/aspects?
What were your LD options?

Little update, the assignment along with the slaver and slave just vanished. The game still counts them among the rest of my slavers and slave even though I don't see either of their names.

As for the answer to your questions, they weren't unique slavers or slaves. The slaver was some male Human Akir male I got from the Reign of the Witch Queen and the slave, a Draki slave from the Draki Maid mission where you get the Draki slave's owner/mistress. my LD options are as follows: RNG Rolls: Critical Success, Biomancy is always successful for the intended target, Tweak corruption always successful(Player character), Dominate/Hyptonize(for dominate I believe I had it on preserve mind though I might have switched it back to the default which I assume is break mind. Adjusted respect is set to have Yes Men, and lastly, for the quality of life, my number of slaves and slavers is still the default 20, though I typed that in instead of upgrading the encampment size manually and that's about it.

Sep 11, 2020
Is there a way to remove/dismiss a slaver quickly?
I think I remembered a task to betray a slaver, but I found it too slow.

EDIT: Apparently you can talk to dismiss them from the encampment. If you use the respect > yesmen option from this mod, they should leave without arguing.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

blackrosesheart

Jun 1, 2019
Is there a way to remove/dismiss a slaver quickly?
I think I remembered a task to betray a slaver, but I found it too slow.

EDIT: Apparently you can talk to dismiss them from the encampment. If you use the respect > yesmen option from this mod, they should leave without arguing.
You can also betray slavers using the Whore Makers assignment on the coast.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
The wait shouldn't be too long. The fantastic Timithios got it to me nice and early yesterday, and I've been just puttering away since.
I've got a solid chunk of the mod transferred already, and about half that has been tested.
Once the problem children have been tranferred and tested (and an attempt at fixing the found bugs made), I'll probably get to uploading it.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes