Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone explain what no - dickery and no - base mean in the Rig biomancy menu?
Gah, absolutely nothing.
I didn't realize I'd left that in. That was a workaround for a bug that I managed to actually fix, making the workaround obsolete.
You can completely ignore the Dickery option.

I'm not home right now, but I'll upload a fixed version without it tonight.

Reactions: Jaxter and Tsul

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Gah, absolutely nothing.
I didn't realize I'd left that in. That was a workaround for a bug that I managed to actually fix, making the workaround obsolete.
You can completely ignore the Dickery option.

I'm not home right now, but I'll upload a fixed version without it tonight.
I very much forgot to do that. Wasn't even a busy day, just completely forgot.

That said, thank Melania. Grew so few up with fighting her that I ended up relaxing with some bedlam code, and smoothly blitzed the update. I haven't slept yet, but, had I kept playing that game, I wouldn't have anyways.

Now, the changelog:

Biomancy:
Removed the Dickery option, as it was unnecessary.

Corruption:
-Bedlam made a handful of changes to Corruption to allow for the new unique to be unique, and while that doesn't seem to have broken anything, I expect it to. I've accounted for the changed variables already, but it's entirely possible that I missed one or two.
-Fixed Resillience. My bad. When I updated the maid event I didn't realize that the new variable was Resilience's old value.

Domination/Hypnosis:
-Anti-Mind Break is now a separate option from player domination. You should find it right below Domination/Hypnosis option in Loaded Dice.

Misc bugfixes:
-Re-corrected the Deep Mountains bug from the previous version. I'm started to wonder if I'm missing something, as it seems odd that it would survive a major update.
-Fixed up some background code in Slave Leader, trying to see if I can nab that description bug.

ALSO, think nothing of the versioning change. I jumped it up to 6.0 to reset it as I had screwed it up too deeply to recover.

Oct 13, 2017
This release is more of a bug fix, no new content.
Judging by versioning he used latest, 0.97 version of base game. Check changelog here
Most notable at least for me: New training path and "a new findable Unique with a very complex new Aspect". There are 17 new pictures in the gallery, not that much, but more than in a long while.

Reactions: User1810

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Judging by versioning he used latest, 0.97 version of base game. Check changelog here
Most notable at least for me: New training path and "a new findable Unique with a very complex new Aspect". There are 17 new pictures in the gallery, not that much, but more than in a long while.
My bad, completely missed that base got updated... I'll try to dig through it and see what I can find as requirements to unlock, probably going to take a few days.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Supposedly this is the path to get the new unique: "get True-Angel, then next HBTD disaster on a 50%, 75% on Fel Tide , generates a Mistress of Torments, then on a success or crit you get the lead about selling the True-Angel as a one off super rare, crit you get your unique"

HBTD being the Hold Back the Dark assignment. So:
1) Get a True Angel from Truly Divine;
2) Get a disaster on HBTD, and also a bit of luck, to spawn MoT;
3) Success or crit MoT;
4) New assignment; you get the unique critting this.

Pretty late game stuff.

Aug 23, 2018
Supposedly this is the path to get the new unique: "get True-Angel, then next HBTD disaster on a 50%, 75% on Fel Tide , generates a Mistress of Torments, then on a success or crit you get the lead about selling the True-Angel as a one off super rare, crit you get your unique"

HBTD being the Hold Back the Dark assignment. So:
1) Get a True Angel from Truly Divine;
2) Get a disaster on HBTD, and also a bit of luck, to spawn MoT;
3) Success or crit MoT;
4) New assignment; you get the unique critting this.

Pretty late game stuff.
odds this is broken are probably near 100% lol

so far from what i know doesnt work for sure: the arrogance shit in the encampment, i spent 6 ingame months just clicking next day and nothing happened, and the taggerfolk assignment, at least partially because i couldnt go there myself, only could send slavers.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
odds this is broken are probably near 100% lol

so far from what i know doesnt work for sure: the arrogance shit in the encampment, i spent 6 ingame months just clicking next day and nothing happened, and the taggerfolk assignment, at least partially because i couldnt go there myself, only could send slavers.
Oh, I heard that for sure Arrogance stuff and the Marshlands girl (Donella) are disabled until the hotfix because they were too buggy. As usual the initial release is too messy to be worth it, better to wait.

Reactions: frankensteiner316
Aug 23, 2018
we should start coming up with brokelogs on top of bedlams changelogs lol but yeah this update looks meaty af, arrogance is probably my favorite storyline in the game so far and i cant wait to see what happens there

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Oh, I heard that for sure Arrogance stuff and the Marshlands girl (Donella) are disabled until the hotfix because they were too buggy. As usual the initial release is too messy to be worth it, better to wait.
That is like 90% of the reason I would normally dogfuck the initial release, hoping a hotfix comes out so I don't have to redo it all. This event was an anomaly fueled by the frustration of a hundred deaths.

Welp - seems Mikaela bug is back. Selected her at start - got a random neko slave instead.
Ya, I always got to miss something, otherwise I'd have nothing to do :p
Hard to call it a bug, as it seems very intentional, I just can't seem to understand his intent behind it.

Aug 23, 2018
another one for the brokelog: the new mine asisgnment doesnt generate, neither does the city one. Or im just lazy but 6 months ingame yesterday and i didnt see them.

Timithios

Jan 3, 2019
Was messing around with the Corruption mechanic and I noticed something was up. Not sure if it's the loaded dice, just a quirk of this particular game, or I am having shitty luck but when trying to create a demonic futanari it will not trigger. It instead tells me that the particular slaver resisted it and nothing happens. No idea if it's just me though, and it is on Regalia. I'll be trying it with the RAGS version here shortly.

EDIT: Yeah, it's happening on RAGS as well.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes