Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.8.0.0] [V.99 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Damn life preventing our fun!
Oh no, life is great. RAGS however, is a regular See You Next Tuesday:cautious:
RAGS chose to crash on the only test I was doing that night and corrupted the file. Killed my motivation for a few days because that. I'm uploading it now though. Give it an hour and you'll all have it for the weekend.

Also, this is supposed to be the final RAGS version, aye? Why make significant overhauls to the code, that has zero effect on the content, if it is? That concerns me.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Also, this is supposed to be the final RAGS version, aye? Why make significant overhauls to the code, that has zero effect on the content, if it is? That concerns me.
are you really asking why bedlam is behaving as is bedlam? :ROFLMAO:
he never show any real intention to works on the conversion in good faith, why start now?

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Oh no, life is great. RAGS however, is a regular See You Next Tuesday:cautious:
RAGS chose to crash on the only test I was doing that night and corrupted the file. Killed my motivation for a few days because that. I'm uploading it now though. Give it an hour and you'll all have it for the weekend.

Hopefully it was just to try and quash longstanding bugs with Corruption, since he said he'd try to leave the 'definitive' version as bug free as possible (not very).

Reactions: Jaxter

Arkady

May 15, 2018
In the Regalia version at least, some of the special aspects (Songs from Distand Shores, Sweet Dreams for sure) still don't seem to apply to anyone but the "correct" portrait. Can't say if that's a Regalia issue or also true in the RAGS version, as I don't have access to the computer I could test the latter on atm.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Regalia Version is updated too
Thank you as always!

Okay, I'm sorry, I got a chuckle and nearly spat out my drink at that. :ROFLMAO:
I'm pleased you could get a chuckle out of my debacle;)

In the Regalia version at least, some of the special aspects (Songs from Distand Shores, Sweet Dreams for sure) still don't seem to apply to anyone but the "correct" portrait. Can't say if that's a Regalia issue or also true in the RAGS version, as I don't have access to the computer I could test the latter on atm.
Likely true in the RAGS version as I missed fixing that with the last version. I'll try and have the fix out alongside the lightweight tomorrow. Today I have cakes to bake.

FourthSea

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
bedlam just said in the discord they are uploading the final rags version tomorrow

coincidence???

"woo, pretty much did 12 hours straight through today Hotfix, and thus the final RAGS thing ever, is very much likely to be out tomorrow"

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes