User1810

Dec 30, 2018
After a lot of experience with the game I'd say it really isn't that hard once you get the hang of the secret pitfalls (but even then I only play it on Easier), but the learning curve is certainly very steep, unnecessarily vexing and gratuitously opaque.

When was the last time No Haven got a major update?
Do you mean a major mechanic overhaul? Would depend on what qualifies, but generally each update is a handful of new assignments and one or two new/expanded mechanics. Last one was March 20th. We're supposedly due another any time this month, but who knows.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Can anyone write down armor/closing qualities in order of getting better? I can't say if epic quality is better than masterwork for example.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well and staying safe. I wanted to know if anyone knows the exact assignments that allow you to betray slavers? I'm playing the Loaded Dice mod and after initially increasing the capacity for slavers and slaves I switched back down to a lower number but I still have way more slavers than I'm allowed and I've been playing this file for a while now. I know the Dresdea Coast Whores for Whoremakers is one assignment you can betray a slaver but as I mentioned at the start of my post I want to know the other missions so I can look out for those and thin my numbers.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well and staying safe. I wanted to know if anyone knows the exact assignments that allow you to betray slavers?
Plains assignment "Sudden Betrayal" or something, need crit or success. Crit on plains "As Quick As You Like", not betrayal really but slaver will be taken from you. Or you can try get disaster results on high risk assignments

Reactions: Quote

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
This is just a general question to see what everyone else who plays this likes to do in regards to character creation. Do you all stick with pre-made characters and established traits/perks or do you forgo that and make overpowered characters?(Assuming you use LD instead of the base game.)

ALSO. Do you keep a smaller number of slavers and slaves or do you expand both to full capacity?

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
This is just a general question to see what everyone else who plays this likes to do in regards to character creation. Do you all stick with pre-made characters and established traits/perks or do you forgo that and make overpowered characters?(Assuming you use LD instead of the base game.)

ALSO. Do you keep a smaller number of slavers and slaves or do you expand both to full capacity?

Personally I enjoy creating characters with personalities & strengths + weaknesses in mind. For both regular game and LD. In LD they end up overpowered more often than not haha, especially since I always add unique slavers as well. I play both depending on what I feel like haha.

LD = Expand slavers as soon as I can (even while cheating I still like to earn the money on my own haha. Supplies are free game tho) and expand slave pit once I have more than 10 slavers and a decent amount of at least half-trained slaves. Makes things less complicated.

Normal Game = I focus on building other encampment stuff first. Mainly Needleworker and Armour forge to get an occasional income source, and the others for morale. Build up slavers when I get close to current max... and wait till I have full camp bitch slaves before I increase slave pit to help with supplies. I don't add any slaver encampment roles until I have more than 10 slavers + when they're at least expert level.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I like to play the game as a puppet camp leader I find it amusing and almost ntr like experience, lol and yeah the game is pretty brutal on hardcore , I try playing using scenarios as group of golems usually they're not allowed to be played as groups but they have a scenario for it and I assigned like 2 golems on a mission turn out the mission even despite the calculations stating that it is high probabilty of success turn out it wasn't and I lost 2 golems.. that just hit very hard.. and out of the blue but what make the game interesting in hardcore mode you just never know.

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
I like to play the game as a puppet camp leader I find it amusing and almost ntr like experience, lol and yeah the game is pretty brutal on hardcore , I try playing using scenarios as group of golems usually they're not allowed to be played as groups but they have a scenario for it and I assigned like 2 golems on a mission turn out the mission even despite the calculations stating that it is high probabilty of success turn out it wasn't and I lost 2 golems.. that just hit very hard.. and out of the blue but what make the game interesting in hardcore mode you just never know.
Loove playing as a golem, but not a huge fan of the scenario since I can't do much customizing heh. For Golem I like to play as Golem Kreator with both unique slaver options taken. (surpise: I took 2 golems). Biomancy on Kreator also works really well and if it goes great you'll end up with full golem party

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Loove playing as a golem, but not a huge fan of the scenario since I can't do much customizing heh. For Golem I like to play as Golem Kreator with both unique slaver options taken. (surpise: I took 2 golems). Biomancy on Kreator also works really well and if it goes great you'll end up with full golem party
Yeah there is a scenario specific that allow you to rolls as golem group slaver, but I once tried that and weird mission fluke I lost two of them in one go on a marauding mission can you believe that ? lol

Also Biomancy on Kreator , you mean you play as a golem Kreator doing biomancy on other slaves or slavers ? Biomancy is pretty flakey thing to do most I can do is enlarge boobs or enlarge ass.. that's it the rest are always iffy..

Also in game how do you get additional golems ? lol is it mission specifics ?

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
Yeah there is a scenario specific that allow you to rolls as golem group slaver, but I once tried that and weird mission fluke I lost two of them in one go on a marauding mission can you believe that ? lol

Also Biomancy on Kreator , you mean you play as a golem Kreator doing biomancy on other slaves or slavers ? Biomancy is pretty flakey thing to do most I can do is enlarge boobs or enlarge ass.. that's it the rest are always iffy..

Also in game how do you get additional golems ? lol is it mission specifics ?

I had the same thing happen to me when I tried the scenario hahaha, so that with not being able to customize left me avoiding it. When I say the same I certainly mean the same as well . . . I lost 2 golems on a misson at once

Yeah I play as golem making sure to add biomancy + two unique golem slavers with the options. Generally use it on slaves because the Kreator has the option of turning suitable slaves into golems, and it takes a looot of time but it's usually worth it.

Basically you either get them through specific missions (never gotten one that way though... I have bad luck). Or you make them through Kreator's aspect, which is why I always add biomancy onto my Kreator to make it easier. It's a pain to get the exceptional results, but things tend to go smoother once I can grab the "ritual" aspect on a level up. I've also figured out the exact params for a golem turn as well so it's like a factory for me heh. + Golems can't be affected by biomancy backfiring so there's no risk for failing.

Biomancy is great in general too though bc you can make more profit through slaves + improve slavers and generally have an easier time if you're lucky.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I had the same thing happen to me when I tried the scenario hahaha, so that with not being able to customize left me avoiding it. When I say the same I certainly mean the same as well . . . I lost 2 golems on a misson at once

Yeah I play as golem making sure to add biomancy + two unique golem slavers with the options. Generally use it on slaves because the Kreator has the option of turning suitable slaves into golems, and it takes a looot of time but it's usually worth it.

Basically you either get them through specific missions (never gotten one that way though... I have bad luck). Or you make them through Kreator's aspect, which is why I always add biomancy onto my Kreator to make it easier. It's a pain to get the exceptional results, but things tend to go smoother once I can grab the "ritual" aspect on a level up. I've also figured out the exact params for a golem turn as well so it's like a factory for me heh. + Golems can't be affected by biomancy backfiring so there's no risk for failing.

Biomancy is great in general too though bc you can make more profit through slaves + improve slavers and generally have an easier time if you're lucky.

Whoa, you can create golem ? Damn this is new that's it I am starting a new playthrough.. lol golem factory indeed.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Are there ways to enslave slaver if he/she has perfect reputation? Apart from deliberately failing assignments to tarnish that reputation.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Are there ways to enslave slaver if he/she has perfect reputation? Apart from deliberately failing assignments to tarnish that reputation.

Have you tried to use hypnotic ability if your main character have it ? on the nightly activities select the option to hypnotize someone then select slaver in question, usually slavers are very hard to hypnotize then after that start to slowly corrupt her via the hypnotize even make her slowly becoming submissive but it take a long time and it doesn't always work but hey at least there is another method.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Have you tried to use hypnotic ability if your main character have it ? on the nightly activities select the option to hypnotize someone then select slaver in question, usually slavers are very hard to hypnotize then after that start to slowly corrupt her via the hypnotize even make her slowly becoming submissive but it take a long time and it doesn't always work but hey at least there is another method.
Yes I know that Dom can be turn Sub with many many Hypnotic triggers but I beleive Sub trait will not help to enslave slaver if he/she has perfect reputation, I think "beloved" reputation not even let you cast a dice for an attempt.

Reactions: User1810

genlanius

Jul 9, 2019
This may have been answered in the past but does the developer ever plan to move the game to another engine?

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
This may have been answered in the past but does the developer ever plan to move the game to another engine?
Yes! The developer Bedlamgames is currently working on porting it to Twine rather than Rags. They're still adding content to the rags version as well, so Twine is likely to take awhile... but bound to be a lot better running with a bit more flexibility.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
What assignment chains exists?
So far I know about "smthng Arrogance" in mountains, "Private Passage" (kind of), "Lady in waiting", and some assignment in mountains where you can enslave two male drow and sell them as sissies later. And city cheerleaders kinda chain. Any more?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes