Aug 10, 2019
I have only ever experienced disappearing people when I accept the Crimson Rose's offer of a slaver, with the event that happens about a week in. Just pick a different option (or ignore the event altogether) and you should be fine.
I picked 'information' and 'gift, both cases had disappearing slaves'. Huh. I'll try just ignoring them.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
What traits are needed for the aspect : the gift the wiki says "Aspects: The Gift A suitable slave that is currently on the Slaver Training path may be converted into a golem. This requires a human futanari of suitable size with Mighty Strength and Resilient, and without Fel Tainted"

I now have a slave with "Traits: Obedient - Slutty - Monster - Debutante - Mighty Strength - Resilient - Sex Addict - Exceptional Beauty - Trainer "but the game says that is not enough. What am I missing?

Arkady

May 15, 2018
I now have a slave with "Traits: Obedient - Slutty - Monster - Debutante - Mighty Strength - Resilient - Sex Addict - Exceptional Beauty - Trainer "but the game says that is not enough. What am I missing?
The "human futanari of suitable size" part, perhaps?

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
i lost my save(thx Brazilian electrical network) , any metod to cheat my way up again? save editor or cheat mod?

Aug 10, 2019
its the same if you miss it
Not for me.

I just ignored the letter and the disappearing slave problem stopped.

What didn't stop was a late-game bug when randomly the game would stop responding when you select an assignment,before it can write out available slavers. It's sort of random, once it starts happening there doesn't seem to be a way of getting rid of it.

Reloading a file just makes it happen on some other assignment, or a couple days later.

Aug 23, 2018
Not for me.

I just ignored the letter and the disappearing slave problem stopped.

What didn't stop was a late-game bug when randomly the game would stop responding when you select an assignment,before it can write out available slavers. It's sort of random, once it starts happening there doesn't seem to be a way of getting rid of it.

Reloading a file just makes it happen on some other assignment, or a couple days later.
Had a similar save ending bug, the game just froze when a new day begun, right after the outstanding assignments list is shown.
Also i have a new problem, i cant load an exported character. Any ideas whats that about?

Also at the ensnared rose letter event im not even getting the special slaver its just some rando in a maid outfit lol

Last edited:

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Had a similar save ending bug, the game just froze when a new day begun, right after the outstanding assignments list is shown.
Also i have a new problem, i cant load an exported character. Any ideas whats that about?

Also at the ensnared rose letter event im not even getting the special slaver its just some rando in a maid outfit lol
it is all symptoms of Bedlam practically not doing any QA, I think it will get worse and worse with time and more added content.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
There's a memory-leak style slowness in the RAGS version. Once it's slow, make a save, reopen in a new RAGS, and you should have some speed back.

This is the main issue addressed in version 3 of RAGS, which is why they reworked the dialogue tree, and capped the text-box buffer-size to being pretty tiny.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
No Haven 0.942 TF Edition - Hotfix
---A special assignment for one of the uniques you can either start as or find on an assignment. You'll need to do something, or more specifically have something not happen, but if you can do that long enough this will become available. Has two commissions both funded by a patron and has one of the most unique uniques yet. The unique or you can gain an upgraded version of an existing aspect with a bunch more power and text.
Anyone has any clues about this?

UPD: From a description it looks like Severina (anally fixated demi-angel) and she must have her virginity intact for some time. Anyone got that assignment yet?

Last edited:

Arkady

May 15, 2018
... I actually forgot Legion exist. I do not remember last time I got it/them.
It was v .6-something for me iirc.

I'd question the wisdom of having no end of hypermegaultragigarare content while sticking to an engine that fucking needs to go the way of Flash already, but Patreon backer numbers seem to indicate it's a good approach.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes