Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
If anyone is able to convert the new build for running in Regalia, please upload and share it here.

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
does this work with wine ?
Personally I never tried. I know that, before launching the game, you must install tons of dependencies. See the instructions here and here.
Alternatively, you can install VMWare or VirtualBox and set up a Windows XP virtual machine. This would be definitely easier.
Edit: old versions have been ported into HTML5 by means of Regalia.

Btw, any news about the Twine version?

Last edited:

Le_Corrupteur

Oct 7, 2020
Is there a way to start with a Werewolf Team? Or any reliable way to gather werewolfs?
the north humans have the werewolf trait in preference so they have it more often.
there is a good werewolf in the unique slavers you can recrute in the full custom creation too. not a north man but a diletante from the city.

Reactions: Jaxter

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Is there a way to start with a Werewolf Team? Or any reliable way to gather werewolfs?
Name: Corin DuPaix - Male Cityborn Human - Competent Dilettante.
Traits: Werewolf - Crafting: Enchanting - Seductive - Resilient - Cunning - Connected
Aspect: Moonblood (Corin's curse of the were is unusually strong and is always lurking just below the surface. Gains Mighty Strength, Fleet, and Aggressive during Marauding assignments, and will always count as having the maximum cock size in the evenings.)
He's a possible recruit with the recruiter trait
No ideas fo a pack, except pack tactics aspect.
Maybe try to focus on human northerners

EDIT: Was too long for writing

• Haha
Reactions: Le_Corrupteur

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
thanks for html conversion
- sadly no Import/export character (useful on start)
- any idea on how to push max slavers, or slaves, to 30 ? (maybe a configuration file ?)

aegis482

Oct 27, 2017
the north humans have the werewolf trait in preference so they have it more often.
there is a good werewolf in the unique slavers you can recrute in the full custom creation too. not a north man but a diletante from the city.
I had an older save, where I removed my original leader, so Corin would be the leader, and hunt for Werewolf mercenery. But it is a Hussle, and the new version is not compatable with the old slave.
I thought maybe Biomancy, corruption,Blight, or Nature magic, is able to transform units. Or some other way. :)

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Biomancy does have a change race option. It's about as 'yeah, good luck with that' as corruption at best.

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
how do you run this game with RAGS when i run it it gives me an error help?
Just saying you get an error message doesn't help much. What error message? What version of rags did you install? Give us a few details/screenshots, and I'm sure someone will help you! ^^

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
can not play the game, it just show: this rag game file is unreadable. Seriously, should have update install section

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes