eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Has anyone figured out the awkward cheat menu for the Regalia version of this?

Not sure how to change anything without deleting a full line and suddenly I lose a lot of stuff.

Reactions: totesSatan

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
:EDIT2: The download files have been fixed, feel free to play to your hearts' content!

No Haven 0.941 Hotfix - TF Edition

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry this was so late, I had trouble sleeping last night, so only just rolled out of bed.

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
:EDIT2: The download files have been fixed, feel free to play to your hearts' content!

No Haven 0.941 Hotfix - TF Edition

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry this was so late, I had trouble sleeping last night, so only just rolled out of bed.
It has a brand new 'FEATURE' the mistery of dissapearing slaves :ROFLMAO:

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
It has a brand new 'FEATURE' the mistery of dissapearing slaves :ROFLMAO:
If you've run into bugs, I highly recommend heading over to Bedlam's Patreon, and posting them there.

That goes for everyone here. Bugs are much more likely to be resolved, if posted on Patreon, where Bedlam can see them directly.

Reactions: Jaxter

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
If you've run into bugs, I highly recommend heading over to Bedlam's Patreon, and posting them there.

That goes for everyone here. Bugs are much more likely to be resolved, if posted on Patreon, where Bedlam can see them directly.
its is hard to report all of it(created way more bugs than features and fixed bugs)
its easier to say what is not broken......

Mar 27, 2018
There are also some circumstances where two slavers are "linked" and get it on with each other. The most common way that happens is when you send someone to the Deep Mountains assignment with the succubus slaver and they crit it, recruiting the succubus and becoming her plaything (but still a slaver).

Raishiel

Mar 22, 2018
would anyone happen to have access to the RAGS download needed to play this? i can't seem to find the correct version, and the current one i did find can't run the game at all.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
would anyone happen to have access to the RAGS download needed to play this? i can't seem to find the correct version, and the current one i did find can't run the game at all.
Here's Which is the version I use, and I never have problems.

Mar 27, 2018
I have only ever experienced disappearing people when I accept the Crimson Rose's offer of a slaver, with the event that happens about a week in. Just pick a different option (or ignore the event altogether) and you should be fine.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes