twaddledee

Oct 10, 2017
If it was armor that they bought, it disappears. If it was camp armor, it goes back to the stash. At least, that's how it worked a few updates ago. Not sure if it's changed.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I think Lotharin has been doing the conversions so far. Maybe shoot them a PM, or gird yourself with patience.
( Alternatively figure out how to do the conversion yourself, it can't be that hard.)

Le_Corrupteur

Oct 7, 2020
( Alternatively figure out how to do the conversion yourself, it can't be that hard.)
I already tried to do the conversion myself but it's not working. The rags engine is deprecated and since you need it to export the game for regalia... It is realy a pervert circle.

dragonius

Jan 7, 2017

v0.932:

New Assignments:
---A reduced rarity Uncommon harpy themed assignment in the City. Uses a commission. Will be the setup for a special series of assignments somewhat similar to the style of Witch-Queen but will be much more extensive in comparison lasting at least three times as long. Can reward a trait if the requirements are met, or instead get some bonus xp, or even a special penalty unlock.
---A new Uncommon caravan assignment for the Deep Mountains. Uses two commissions for the introduction and the Successes. Has three goals with one having by far the hardest odds so far in the game with a reward to match. All three goals have reduced rewards on a Failure rather than the usual coming away from nothing.

New Commission:
---The last of the golem uniques in Ascendency gets her due with this patron submitted commission. Also used for Wastelander Human female slaves. Can also appear for Golem on female anal or futanari on Wastelander anal sexytimes.
---Has another version which can crop up for the Finish Day Encampment art once she's recruited. Well be used more often in the Metal and Flesh scenario, but can appear on occasion if you manage to find her. It can also appear during while futa ass fucking if she's been recruited as an alternative to the Cathayan Caravan one.

Centaurs:
---Thanks to getting a request for a new playable centaur start, centaurs are now available as a playable race as standard. Currently there's two female/futanari options and two male options to start with. Two being more standard ones, and two being more unique due to being patron starts.
---Due to this the Allmounter patron unique start has been moved from his home with the ogres to being with the other centaurs.
---There's also a new recruitable unique slaver centaur to go with the new start, who gets him as standard as a strong right arm.

-Miscellaneous additions:
---Your character will give more credit if a slave goes for twice what they're worth in one of the results in the selling dilemma. The slaver will also get more morale if that happens.
---Art sources commissions are back to being back up to date.
---After getting some good suggestions added some new slaver titles.
---If a characters gets Elf-Like Flexibility it will now be shown as a racial. Reworded it a bit to make it less specific.

-Bug fixes:
---Fix for the traits reminder in the third slot of A Brief Foray reminding the wrong traits.
---Fix for Emissary having slightly different traits listed in different places.
---Fix for the wrong art (the Tax Collecting one) being used for Human and Goblin slaves giving titfucks.
---Fix for Cathayan Caravan having Cooperative as both a Critical and a Success trait.
---Fix for Vicarage Tarts having the chance to go up against the wounding/removal check twice rather than once.
---Fix for bonus XP persisting once it should have done it's thing.
---Fix for not being able to get Artful Whore due to not having the base versions of Seductive and Slutty. Now combined/+ versions will also count for being able to get it.
---Fix for a potential CTError on Little Demon.
---Fix for the slave not being correctly moved if you repick on Whore Makers.
---Fix for Bimbos being generated with Reserved as amusing a concept that was.
---Fix for Flying on Scout the Mountains reducing the time taken by four days rather than the intended three.
---Fix for Overview - Sort by Rarity not picking up Super Rare assignments.
---Fix for Advanced Lesbian Training Success giving Slutty when they already have a combined/+ version.
---Fix for Arcane Flexibilities being offered if the character has the full trait already.
---Fix for Imperial Muses being missing from the Diplomacy Rank Up List.
---Fix for slavers being generated with a Corruption rank up coming with other faiths including Spiritual.
---Fix for Basic Blowjob Critical Success adding Slutty if the slave has Reserved.
---Fix for the 'no role to remove' issue. Due to this while on Encampment roles will no longer add the extra profession titles for having a faith or gear upgrades.
---Fix for an issue where certain effects such as Mistweaver could be incorrectly wiped before they could take effect.
---Some text fixes including the extra ')' on Bimboborn.

v0.931:

-Miscellaneous additions:
---If you get some of the way to working out the second part of Thornspire it will say 'Partial Progress made' instead of 'No Progress made'. Also moved around the priority of one check compared to another.
---Pact with Damnation should now be available to take at max aspects like the upgradeable ones when they wouldn't take a slot.
---Available aspect bolding display should be more consistent.
---Changed the wording on event generated assignments to reflect the new timing that they may now be generated on the next day instead.
---Removed one potential Golem name, and added two new ones.
---Small addition to the second part of Thornspire to reflect the first discord patron's character to fully complete the first part.

-Bug fixes:
---Critical fix for an issue where hiring a mercenary could infect all of your other slavers with their mercenary ways.
---Fix for an issue with the second part of Thornspire where it'd only pass if the first slaver had one of the needed requirements rather than checking both. Also a fix on the Critical Success that could cause issues due to the wrong variable used.
---Fix for an issue where Seamstresses would gain the title of Camp Bitch.
---Fix for the wrong name used during the 'Agree to get the others to back off' choice dilemma.
---Fix for Slaving I being listed as Trading I on Slaver Upgrades.
---Fix for the new Ever Forest assignment not being considered for Diplomacy rank ups.
---Fix for the value estimate bonus for Basic Anal Training not showing.
---Fix for the biomancy part of Slaving III applying incorrectly.
---Fix for Cutprice Roses thinking that you went when you didn't.
---Fix for being able to get multiple Beneath Their Notice assignments.
---Fix for there not being a removal description on Abandoned Watchtower.
---Fix for an issue where a rounding/removal save wouldn't work like it should.
---Fix for Draenei calling ladies 'sir', also fix for their honourifics, oaths, and swears not reflecting the common NH Draenei accent.
---Fix for your name being changed for good after the first night of 'dreams'.
---Fix for futas not being able to do lesbian training (turns out I'd fixed one bit but missed another bit that would also prevent it last time)
---Fix for the issue where removing a slaver from their role would not remove their role.
---Fix for issues with invalid race checking when attempting to enslave a slaver.
---Fix for an issue where a female only trace like harpies would be treated like a male only race. For one example any attempts to give them Blessings of Perversion would turn into Gifts of the Warped.
---Fix for an issue where wearing an item, wearing something else, then giving the previous item to someone else, would make it a clone of what you are currently wearing.
---Some text fixes.

Reactions: JerseyMike's
Aug 23, 2018
How do i get the second part of thornspire assignment? I've been scouting the city and getting the thornspire rumors but so far i only got a part of the key from wayward temptations and elven art. I had one rumor about a forest goblin chief princess but didnt get shit from groove creepers, also had one about a merchant or something but i have no clue which assignment is that

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
I don't know for sure but forest goblin chief princess is probably a reference to Both Alike In Infamy rather than Grove Creepers.

EDIT: My guess on the merchant clue is that it's about Horned One Caravan.

Last edited:
Reactions: frankensteiner316

606adit

Apr 10, 2020
After i close the rags software and later start rags again and load my save game why my name and the name of slavers and slave being renamed to slave 1, slave2, slave 3 etc, any body know why ?
I use 3.06 because when i used 2.6 its not work

Aug 10, 2019
After i close the rags software and later start rags again and load my save game why my name and the name of slavers and slave being renamed to slave 1, slave2, slave 3 etc, any body know why ?
I use 3.06 because when i used 2.6 its not work
Try loading same savegame again. In my experience it fixed that. But I used 2.4.16 version of rags.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes