Fist Mage

Sep 29, 2018
Really love the new interactions between slavers and the submissive leader. I've been starting with a full orc encampment + the orc plaything trait and getting addicted to their cum immediately and then they just repeatedly dominate me every night, so hot. Would be event better if they also had a chance to ask me to service them sexually in a similar way that they ask for gold/days off if they have either dominated you or seen that you are submissive. Would also love if when you try to refuse a request slavers can overrule you by exploiting either the secretly submissive trait or orc toy trait the same way your character can exploit other slaver's secretly submissive trait. Or if I'm fully addicted to orc cum they could offer a blowjob in return.

Another idea I had was that the Orc Plaything description text could be updated the more I submit to orcs and eventually I fully accept their control and the entire text is pink or something like that. Would also be cool if the slut tattoes from the tavern do something, like increasing your desired rating. I think I've gotten 6 or 7 already

Keep up the good work! :D
Hope there's more submissive content coming, it's pretty much the only thing I do in this game, my end goal is being a leader only in name and basically just be the encampments plaything xD
How do you set it up so much from the beginning?

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
at which version of rags you play this game ? i tried diferent ones, and allways get a error. i realy want to try this game.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91'
at Rags.frmMain.e(String A_0)
at Rags.frmMain.o(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Rags
Assembly Version: 2.6.1.0
Win32 Version: 2.6.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Rags%20Game/RagsClassicSuite/Rags.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.4200.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
RagsLib
Assembly Version: 2.6.1.0
Win32 Version: 2.6.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Rags%20Game/RagsClassicSuite/RagsLib.DLL
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.8.4220.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Rags%20Game/RagsClassicSuite/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Rags%20Game/RagsClassicSuite/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
System.Web.Services
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Web.Services/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.Services.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
You need RAGS. The game is intended for 2.4.16.0, but it should run on later versions fine (I'm using 3.0.60).
You also need .NET framework, which is what's borked for you.
You also need SQL.
You also need Windows Media Player (though only for the correct showing of things.)

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Hm, is any way to remove orc cum addiction? Promoted slave to slaver, so this debuff is pretty nasty one.
If it's not too advanced, you can reduce it with non-orc cum. Assignments like pillow talk for example, or giving blowjobs to other races. Or taking a gamble with the gloryhole box (which is sometimes orcs, sometimes not).

But the final degree of addiction is permanent!

Reactions: Jaxter and Spenser4

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
If it's not too advanced, you can reduce it with non-orc cum. Assignments like pillow talk for example, or giving blowjobs to other races. Or taking a gamble with the gloryhole box (which is sometimes orcs, sometimes not).

But the final degree of addiction is permanent!
Darn, sounds not good. But thank you mate, i appreciate it:)

Reactions: User1810

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Without knowing more this is pure guesswork, but download either 7zip or winrar to unzip the archive.
(The bundled deflater and winrar install that comes with windows are both fucky and unreliable.)

Last edited:

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, it's been awhile since I've played, and for the life of me, I can't remember the steps to become "owned" by the Dark Elf at the Ensnared Rose.

I remember being something that took steps with debt, but not the exact details.
Was it having a debt several times (i.e., having debt, and paying to get clean and getting debt again)?
I think it was something about keeping a low-level debt (like having around 2k for a long time), but I can't remember, and I can't seem to trigger the different servant Wisp visits...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xenavar

Jul 1, 2020
Sissy training doesn't depend on corruption. Full on gender transformation requires magic.
I can't train some further because they are not feminine enough. Is that something I can counter or just a feature that some can't go further if I don't have the magic?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I can't train some further because they are not feminine enough. Is that something I can counter or just a feature that some can't go further if I don't have the magic?
Oh right, my bad, I haven't played this in a while and forgot. Slaves with large dicks I believe can't be fully sissified, so yeah, some biomancy or corruption or somesuch would be necessary there.

Sorry for speaking out of my arse there.

Reactions: Xenavar

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Yeah. That's one of the many ill-conceived parts of the game that make Biomancy the single most important thing to have, because unlike Corruption, it actually achieves the desired effects a little more often than once every other blue moon.

Mar 27, 2018
Sissy training doesn't depend on corruption. Full on gender transformation requires magic.
There's also at least one quest that does gender transformation on a crit, I think it's Investigate the Depths in Dreadsea Coast.

What really bugs me is that (as far as I know) there is nothing in the entire game that removes Feminine (Fem) from a male slaver. Which is dumb because it's totally the sort of thing Biomancy should be good for, and in fact you can use it to add Feminine to a slaver, but not to remove it.

Reactions: Jaxter

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
You can increase beauty with Biomancy, tho I'm not sure if raising beauty has anything to do with femininity.

In any case, Biomancu it's practically mandatory.
Always pick the "strong right-arm" and/or "recruiter" to get the specific slaver "Lady Arianna Fiorentini", which has excellent (if not the best) Biomancy skills (plus she's actually good at pretty much everything, and has no "hidden agenda").

"Investigate the Depths" does a double change: one of the slavers gets bigger boobs/ass and "slutty" trait, the other gets a dick enlargement, or a gender change to futanari if it's a female.
I never remember who gets what, it depends on who is assigned first (i.e: 1st gets slutty, 2nd gets dick, or the inverse)
Before doing the quest, save just in case.

The -long- quest "Quick as you like" also changes the selected character. Start the quest, pick the obvious degrading/dangerous options, and in the end you'll get a feminine, slutty, submissive trained "new" character. (Note: if you use your character, it will be changed too)
Basically, it changes the portrait to a female one (and also gives the character a new name), and enlarges ass and boobs I think. Female portrait is a requisite for "Feminine" trait, so most likely this quest could be the best way to achieve a "sissyficable" character.

Most likely boobs and ass also counts towards femininity, and a suitable set of clothing.
Biomancy again helps with physical changes, tho there are other ways (several quests change physical appearance, like "Green door" or something like that).
Slutty clothing helps too I think, the higher the score the sluttier (and the better quality, teh more valuable the slave)

Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes