Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I find that version 2.6.something is one of the ones that works best. But 3.0.60 breaks a lot of features.
I tested 2.6.1 years ago. Back then, it was buggier. I haven't updated my approach since (other than strictly using 3.0.60 for No Haven ever since I tried it due to the extreme speed increase.) 2.6.1 might work just fine nowadays. But I haven't thoroughly tested it myself and thus can't recommend it.

{image}
I have problem when try to install 2.4.16 :<
I have no clue what's going on, seems to be a dependancy installation that's likely unimportant (but it's important it completes.)

You can have my 2.4.16 install from 2017 (Why do I still have this?), it'll likely tell you exactly the same thing. And at this point we're downloading executables from random strangers on the internet.
You could also find it "elsewhere".

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810

Xenavar

Jul 1, 2020
Can anyone give me some tips about how to start and manage my stuff efficiently?

There are a lot of scenes I feel like missing. I saw lore unlocks, which I have no idea how to get them. Or any special scenes that require additional work?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Starting out managing supplies is what's most likely to fail for you. You can have 0 gold all you like, so long as you have plenty supplies, and at least 1 (available) slave.

Bitches, cooks, quartermasters, and emissaries provide supplies.
Everyone (but you) eat supplies. Try to get rid of slaves quickly if they aren't going to contribute meaningfully to your camp.

Your first order of business should then be:
Get 5/6 camp bitches. Slavers are better bitches but require persuasion.
Get at least 1 slave.

I use bitches as a holding place for slavers I want to enslave (since it hurts their reputation) until I can get around to train what I need prior to enslavement. Sending them on Marshlands Survival for example, or hypnotising them.

Reactions: User1810

Nachtmusik

May 1, 2018
I just tried to Regalia HTML convert the game with the latest version v0.923, worked fine so far sharing it down below.

----------------
Save files act up when I load the HTML with
Firefox. Work perfectly with Chrome, so careful losing your save. Always export it before you load the HTML.
----------------
For dark UI replace the files in ./No Haven/regalia/css and /game with the files from DarkUI.rar make back-up if you want to switch back. I'm replacing the game.json file because of the blue text which make it so hard to read in black background. Unfortunately the blue text are in-line code, can't change it via css.

Edit:

Thanks to Wultir I only edited the .css file instead of the game.json. Also changed green and purple text.

Text Before
1) Boris Mistwalker - Veteran Second-in-Command - Perfect Morale (100) - (Agg)
Text After
1) Boris Mistwalker - Veteran Second-in-Command - Perfect Morale (100) - (Agg)

Version 1 - Everything by regalia default except change in color

DarkUI_v1.PNG

Version 2 - Everything in version 1. Main text screen and option screen split by 50/50 size. Increased font size only for main text and option screen.

DarkUI_v2.PNG

Last edited:

wultir

Apr 18, 2017
For dark UI replace the files in ./No Haven/regalia/css and /game with the files from DarkUI.rar make back-up if you want to switch back. I'm replacing the game.json file because of the blue text which make it so hard to read in black background. Unfortunately the blue text are in-line code, can't change it via css.
You can change it with something like
CSS:
span[style='color:Blue;'] {
    color: rgb(27, 199, 255) !important;
}
Not sure if there are commonly used browsers that can't handle it, only tested personally in Chrome and Firefox for Windows.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
.net is updated and I got the 2.4.16 installer for rags off their website under classic

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
It shouldn't. Which file did you download (mirror and filename would be helpful to whomever rechecks.)

ooba

Apr 12, 2020
Some reason I can't play the game. I tried playing it after extracting it and before neither work. I also tried running it with chrome. do I need some special file reader for this game?

Memesan

Jun 18, 2018
Some reason I can't play the game. I tried playing it after extracting it and before neither work. I also tried running it with chrome. do I need some special file reader for this game?
The file itself is probably set to ''Read only''. Change that and it should work, atleast it did for me.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
"Running it with Chrome"? It sounds like you've mistaken this for an HTML game, it requires RAGS player. Get either the 2.4 or 2.6 version .

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes