Aug 23, 2018
This one is unlikely, as Dominant, Submissive, and Switch are mutually exclusive, and every character secretly already has one of these three. You either have to use some method to reveal it, or one to forcibly change it. It's not really an acquired trait.

If you give your slavers hypnotic triggers, you can also forcibly change their Dom/Sub type, although I believe this requires a ridiculous amount of triggers that could be better used removing or adding a more useful trait.
And is talking to them the only way of learning whether they are dom sub or switch?

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
couldnt get it to work no matter what i tried, the fixes as of what i found : were to save the file and not play it directly, which i do anyway, and to open rags first and to open the game next...didnt work, i than tried the same thing by going to the bedlam website downloading that file and opening and saving and whatever there nothing worked guess ill pass. thanks though.

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
Found the thread... I think there's another one or two hidden things that need to be specific for the transformation? Since it looks like one other person was having the same problem. Eh, i'll just have to play around with different types of futa humans until I can figure it out haha, since the one girl I tried it on didn't work with seemingly perfect stats. (and it was a pain getting monster + mighty strength the one time haha)

Thank you for suggesting the tfgames.site thread though! It has honestly helped at least narrow things down.
Not sure if you have discovered this, but The Gift requires:
-Human
-Futa
-Mighty Strength
-Monster Size
-Resilient
-11+ Size Penis
-Massive Breasts
-No Fel Taint
-Advanced Dominance Training
-No Obedient Trait

At least from my recent tests, ingame description should really be updated.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
And is talking to them the only way of learning whether they are dom sub or switch?
I forget what all the different ways to learn are (and there are probably some I don't even know about), but in addition to talking to them and choosing "see what you can learn about them", you can also randomly learn about it when you try to hypnotize them. It'll say something about how you tried to find some submissiveness that you could exploit, and you either did find it or learned that they were especially dominant. I'm sure there are other ways to learn it.

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
Not sure if you have discovered this, but The Gift requires:
-Human
-Futa
-Mighty Strength
-Monster Size
-Resilient
-11+ Size Penis
-Massive Breasts

At least from my recent tests, ingame description should really be updated.
Thank you, I did indeed figure it out myself awhile ago after a lot of testing, but I still appreciate the information, especially if it helps others out who aren't willing to search forever through things :). Just adding to the list that they need to have no fel-taint and have advanced dominance training without the obedient trait as well.

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
If I forgot to give my character (not a slaver) Corrupter during creation, what assignments can I send him on if I want to gain it? I've been unable to figure it out from the wiki. Thanks.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
It's a pretty rare corruption result, so any mission with corruption risk.
Can't think of other ways to get it (Leader overthrown could, but I'm assuming that also aint in the cards.)

Reactions: kkai and User1810

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
Thank you, I did indeed figure it out myself awhile ago after a lot of testing, but I still appreciate the information, especially if it helps others out who aren't willing to search forever through things :). Just adding to the list that they need to have no fel-taint and have advanced dominance training without the obedient trait as well.
Sure enough! I have updated my post accordingly

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
Is it possible to have a camp with 0 slavers beside your own?
It is conceivably possible, but I think you'd be limited to a single slave, you would be stuck with single slaver missions, might be possible for a more diplomatic build. Supplies and Gold would be VERY difficult, especially at the start, as Scavenging and Marauding missions generally require 2-4 slavers. There are no starts for this, as the game is clearly not geared to it, however I suppose you could knock out your starting slavers pretty quickly in most starts.

Ultimately, it would be a real challenge, would have to have some period with other slavers, but you could probably end up with a single master, specializing in Diplo or Infiltration and working a single slave at a time until sale. Some of the "campaign" quests require multiple slavers, like stuff out of the Ensnared Rose or the Lord's stuff, but if you are just doing directionless play, could work.

Reactions: Jaxter
Aug 10, 2019
Any idea what to do about a late-game problem where seemingly at random the game stops responding after choosing an assignment ? It just hangs, probably while trying to list out slavers.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Can anyone helps me of what program I needs to download and runs this game? And you provides me the download link to it please as well?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
You need RAGS either version (intended version) OR version (Which requires a bit more things to get running, but is A LOT faster.)
You ALSO need installed.
And for RAGS not to totally wig out, you also need to install Windows Media Player (of all things) which is can be found under in your Apps & Features.
This all is required as RAGS is older than dirt.
( You may also need patience.)

Edit: In case people come looking for install guides here in the future, you also need SQL.

Last edited:
Reactions: kehe and User1810

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You need RAGS either version (intended version) OR version (Which requires a bit more things to get running, but is A LOT faster.)
I find that version 2.6.something is one of the ones that works best. But 3.0.60 breaks a lot of features.

Reactions: User1810
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes