Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Well the roundabout way to do it is to change them into a full-fledged female, and then back into a male. I'm like 30% sure that also removes femininity in the process.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
You can increase beauty with Biomancy
Practically the only thing entirely correct about the posting. And as "Feminine" is essentially the male version of "Beautiful", Biomancy can do that, too. I can also alter dick size, which makes it a mandatory trait if you want to train sissies, because the game just isn't balanced. It doesn't give you any other option for shrinking that's even 1/100th as reliable. I'm not even sure to this day if Corruption can shrink dicks at all, and good luck (you'll be straight out of luck) getting enough Biomancy assignments.

Lady Arianna Fiorentini is indeed a great slaver, but depending on what one wants to do in a playthrough, Kaara de Sindero Oscuro may be better due to her aspect. The other Biomancers are more for RP, though.

Whenever I get it, the crit on "Investigate the Depths" does a full gender change on male slavers assigned first, and the second gets a bigger dick, so looks exacatly 0% helpful in creating sissies.

"Quick as You Like" does not let you pick options when sending another slaver. They'll generally wind up slutty and submissive, but not feminine; again, what actually happens is a full gender change if male. So again, exactly 0% useful for creating sissies.

Most likely boobs and ass also counts towards femininity, and a suitable set of clothing.
No. "Feminine" is a trait, not a stat. Boobs, ass and clothing do affect slave value, though.

Tl;DR: Badly unbalanced game at this stage, as Biomancy is the one absolutely essential trait for anyone looking to reliably get slaves past whoremaker fodder value.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Practically the only thing entirely correct about the posting. And as "Feminine" is essentially the male version of "Beautiful", Biomancy can do that, too. I can also alter dick size, which makes it a mandatory trait if you want to train sissies, because the game just isn't balanced. It doesn't give you any other option for shrinking that's even 1/100th as reliable. I'm not even sure to this day if Corruption can shrink dicks at all, and good luck (you'll be straight out of luck) getting enough Biomancy assignments.
Biomancy is mandatory because it helps in LOTS of ways, not just to train sissies.
You can take several physical disadvantages (weak, clumsy, etc) for extra points and fix them later, since "fixing" has much better chances than "enhancing".
With Lady Arianna, I never had troubles "fixing" (since she has increased chances).
Shrinking is possible for anything (boobs, asses and cocks), but I think it's balanced by willingness.
If you force a victim, it's more likely to fail, but on really subdued characters it works (or it doesn't works, but there's no drawback as a rebound), so better have a hyp/dom good trainer that can score a crit (thus getting "obedient" instead of submissive) when training someone.

Lady Arianna Fiorentini is indeed a great slaver, but depending on what one wants to do in a playthrough, Kaara de Sindero Oscuro may be better due to her aspect. The other Biomancers are more for RP, though.
Not entirely sure about Kaara's aspect.
I've tried her a couple times, but Lady Arianna is way more efficient in Biomancy, at least in my experience.
Also, there's a quest to recruit Kaara I think, so it's better to get Lady Arianna with Recruiter/ Strong R-A for starters, then find the quest and get Kaara too later.

Whenever I get it, the crit on "Investigate the Depths" does a full gender change on male slavers assigned first, and the second gets a bigger dick, so looks exacatly 0% helpful in creating sissies.
The first is the one that gets fucked, the second it's the fucker, ok.
A male turns into female (and gets slutty), or a female gets a phys boost (and slutty too).
The second gets either a dick enlargement if already has one, or grows a new one if full female.

I'm pretty sure you can train a futanari into a sissy (at least I remember doing it some time ago), so you can assign a female as the 2nd slaver, it'll grow a cock, an then use her/him to get trained (if it's still possible). You can use (for the quest) a slave into slave training, or a dominated/owned slave as second, if you don't want to lose a full slaver.
(note: newly grown cocks are diminutives, around 2-3 inches, so there shouldn't be problems with dick size)

"Quick as You Like" does not let you pick options when sending another slaver. They'll generally wind up slutty and submissive, but not feminine; again, what actually happens is a full gender change if male. So again, exactly 0% useful for creating sissies.
See above.
If there are no options, then you can use the slutty/sub slaver for the steps above (growing a small cock)

No. "Feminine" is a trait, not a stat. Boobs, ass and clothing do affect slave value, though.
Honestly, I'm not sure if it counts or not, I was merely half-guessing.
But there's a quest to capture a tits-loving guy, and give him tits, so it could be a good source of a feminine/beautiful target for sissyfication (which I think it's the one I did. There's also a quest to capture drow males and "punish them", and I think it works similarly)

Tl;DR: Badly unbalanced game at this stage, as Biomancy is the one absolutely essential trait for anyone looking to reliably get slaves past whoremaker fodder value.
You can increase the value of slaves by setting specifics orders.
I usually set it to capture futanari, which tend to have high values.

Then there are quests that give quite OP characters actually, both in value, and utility.
---Capture the Illusionist in Aversol, it's a ridiculous -if dangerous- character. It's a wood elf with M: illusion, read-mind and hypnotic, also has slutty and 3-4 other excellent traits. Lots of value, or an excellent slaver prospect (I think she's around 400-500 value, without training or clothes)
---The cheerleader quest gives you one cheerleader each time it's completed I think, and while I find them useless for anything beyond the cheerleader quest, they do have good value (basically, each time you capture one, their cheerleader aspect stacks)
---The Draki maid is quite common to appear, and while it might take several tries (scum save!) it might end up having tons of value.
---Hold back the Dark gives you a succubus. A bit of a roulette tho, it can be useless or superb value. You can go further and use them in the Green door quest, to give them extra traits, since they're already corrupted.
---You can be a total asshole, and send mediocre slavers into suicide missions on the Deep Mountains.
They "never get seen again" and you lose them, but often they return some time later, with a lot of desirable slave changes/traits (sub, slutty, etc, and even tattoos and slave gear) and a "disliked" rep (which makes them easy prey). I usually do this when the starting slavers suck (since I tend to get lots of good slavers on crit missions later)
---Overall, I don't really have troubles getting valuable slaves. You could even betray the golems (Harmony and Ascendancy Dio'tex -and it's usually better get rid of her-) for some big cash... if you can.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
First off, I'm very sorry this is so late, everyone; I sadly didn't have access to internet for almost 2 weeks, so was unable to post the hotfixes that were released a mere few days after my last post, but better late, than never; right?

No Haven 0.931 - TF Edition - Hotfix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Getting decent price for slaves from training alone is doable without any magic. Of course some slaves are worth more than others (my current highest is around 1500 from one unique high elf, and that's without any save scumming) but these tend to be worth keeping either as full time slaves for encampment or train to slavers. Biomancy will help to get a bit more money from them but you can be fine without it.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810

Le_Corrupteur

Oct 7, 2020
I can't play this game anymore.
The old rags engine don't install on my computer. the newer version does but the game is full of errors / not playable.
Regalia works but it is an old build :/
Can't wait for the Twine portability to be effective

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
The old rags engine don't install on my computer. the newer version does but the game is full of errors / not playable.
Good news then! There's been a ton of progress on the conversion project, so you shouldn't have to wait too long! I don't know if we have a timeframe yet, but from what I've seen on the Patron posts, it shouldn't be much longer.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Good news then! There's been a ton of progress on the conversion project, so you shouldn't have to wait too long! I don't know if we have a timeframe yet, but from what I've seen on the Patron posts, it shouldn't be much longer.
You can always ask. He does frequent Q&A so he may answer to it, and post progress on stuff for everyone to read on patreon (as you most likely know). I think it is possible he will make it till the end of the year, but don't quote me on that.

Reactions: Lotharin
Mar 27, 2018
The game runs flawlessly with Rags version 3.0.60 (much better and faster than on 2.6), it just takes a total of five mouseclicks to accomplish this. I don't know why no one ever knows/explains to do this, but here you go. Start up the game and do this (do this FIRST, immediately after clicking on No Haven 0.931 - TF.rag, before loading a game or clicking on anything else):

1) Right click on the main screen with the text, select Encoding, then select Unicode (UTF-8)
2) On the top menu, Tools -> Update text to HTML.

There, you're done. Step 1 only has to be done one time ever, Step 2 should be done every time you boot up Rags.

Have fun!

Reactions: Jaxter

Trümmern

Jun 17, 2020
Every time I play this game it works fine up to a random point where it will arbitrarily start locking up RAGS when I pick certain options. Advancing to the next day can fix it but then other options will start causing RAGS to lock up. After 90 in game days or so the game just becomes unplayable.

Really a shame because every other RAGS game I've played works fine.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Well, every other RAGs game I know either doesn't try to go this far beyond what RAGs was designed to do or was abandoned when things got complicated...
(That, and RAGS really should have gone the way of the dodo possibly alongside Win XP, definitely alongside Win 7.)

Ideally, Bedlam should devoting more time to the Twine conversion, but I'm not sure most of his patrons would be down with no new content for even a month, let alone a couple.

Reactions: Jaxter

Le_Corrupteur

Oct 7, 2020
Make sure you're also running RAGS as admin, if that doesn't clear the rest of the problems, I'm not sure what else to do. Sorry!
retried it again, install is ok, i open rags as admin, i open the game and when it start i got many errors like :
"rags cannot process the command correctly."
and "CT_setvariable item array(4)([v:variables(0)(1)]):Equals:0:"

Ideally, Bedlam should devoting more time to the Twine conversion, but I'm not sure most of his patrons would be down with no new content for even a month, let alone a couple.
Yes I think too the Twine version should be his priority. As I can see from the Q&A, his actual priority is to change all the art with comissioned ones wich is great for those who can play the game :p

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Yes I think too the Twine version should be his priority. As I can see from the Q&A, his actual priority is to change all the art with comissioned ones wich is great for those who can play the game :p
I think he was gathering random art at the start, so I can understand why he wants to change all that to something more fitting his vision. And he constantly adds new stuff, mostly those voted on patreon.

Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I believe it's less about fitting a vision and more about copyright. I totally understand the focus.

And hey, if you want Bedlam to spend more time on X, you can always join his Patreon on the $10 (direction polling) or $90 (Exclusive livestream) tiers.
Bedlam's Patreon has pretty sensible rates, with $90 covering 6+ hours of work yielding an hourly rate of $15/hr (or less).

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes