jamiroq

May 2, 2019
AI art of the Witch-Queen before enslavement, when she was still a ruler of her northern island kingdom.
Shorter, dirty blonde hair, amber eyes, pale skin, classic beauty, mostly consistent face. Her outfits should imply her position as a self-made ruler of a small country, so they're in military/formal/regal style, mostly silk or leather; nothing super fancy or especially scandalous. Red gems symbolize her E:Fi trait. I was mostly going for red sky and stormy weather to foreshadow her fall, and foreboding/nervous feeling on her face expression.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Where have I seen And why is my memory so good only at times like these? :HideThePain:

Reactions: User1810

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Is this a bug or some kind of feature for the Zharr people since they are naturally obedient?
Got it too. I guess it is a bug, since
1. listed twice as a slave and a slaver
2. appears after quite some time and without "slaver" training
Anyway, obedient - could be not a best trait for a slaver :)

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Got it too. I guess it is a bug, since
1. listed twice as a slave and a slaver
2. appears after quite some time and without "slaver" training
Anyway, obedient - could be not a best trait for a slaver :)
It depends, obedient does have its uses and counts for Success/Critical Success on some missions.

Hetheles

Dec 24, 2020
Hello, does someone know how i can fix text?
There is example: Warning: Never, ever, ever save or load a game while the Click to Continue button is highlighted [c Red]RED[/c] or when you have choices on the screen! That does include this screen right now and on the next screen is an option that will allow you to safely load your game without going through the full game start.

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
Hello, does someone know how i can fix text?
There is example: Warning: Never, ever, ever save or load a game while the Click to Continue button is highlighted [c Red]RED[/c] or when you have choices on the screen! That does include this screen right now and on the next screen is an option that will allow you to safely load your game without going through the full game start.
I haven't used Rags in a while, but IIRC there should be an option in one of the settings which reads something like "update text" click that and it should fix your issue

Hetheles

Dec 24, 2020
I haven't used Rags in a while, but IIRC there should be an option in one of the settings which reads something like "update text" click that and it should fix your issue
Thanks! Btw which version do you use and where i can find it?

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Anyone know if the Twine version performs better than the Regalia version? They're both HTML.
My bet is on Twine. Why?
Regalia is a "convertor" to html, on the top of the ancient bugged "writer" Rags.
Twine is a plain "writer" to html.
At very least, it is easier for author. Without bunch of depedencies, sticks and crutches. And it is developing (latest releases are this year), unlike 7-year-old rags, and regalia which is not much younger.
Rags 2 just won't work on win10 and rags 3 won't show any art for me. It just somehow cluttering windows "temp" folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810
Aug 23, 2018
Looks like bedlam will be dropping rags all together. I tried twine i fuckin hate it and how bare bones it is, and its gonna be at least 2026 by the time he adds whats already in rags.

chopish

Sep 12, 2020
haha true. i hate how it's actually just a transposition of his rags setup and it really isn't any faster

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes