Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
The game seems to have some anti-cheat feature, i managed to use cheat engine, found the right address and all, but was unable to make any change or even freeze a value to stop decreasing.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
  • A more recent cheat version would be grand. The cheat version I have is around 7.0, before the 'Strong Right Arm' options were added to character creation (I generally use a cheat version for character creation, then export the character and import it into the latest, and thus generally-non-cheat, version of the game).

Rags games are easy to cheat. Just set up the Debug.bat file mentioned here and you can cheat any rags game with one click/drag.

Here's a nice quick way to do this...
1. -Open up a new text document with notepad

2. Type or copy and paste the line below into the document (make sure the address in the parenthesis points to your rags.exe files)
"C:\Program Files (x86)\RagsGame\Rags Suite\Rags.exe" %1 DEBUG

3. Save the document as rags.bat or ragsdebug.bat or ragscheat.bat
*It is very important that you save the file as a .bat*

4. Whenever you decide you need to cheat, just drag the rags game into the .bat file.
It can be minimized so it's not in front of the game.
What you're looking for is usually in the variables tab.
You can also change the "custom properties" tab but be careful as that can screw the game up.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Rags games are easy to cheat. Just set up the Debug.bat file mentioned here and you can cheat any rags game with one click/drag.

Never tried that method by muttdoggy, because as far as I know, this game it's impossible to cheat because have some kind of protection - in fact the easiest method that consist in using the... "studio" function..? Don't know what's it called (not the main application, the one that can let you create and modify rags files) but anyway, doesn't work with this. That's why in the previous page I asked (and others asked) for a cheat version since a user said that there was someone who was making that.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Overview:
No Haven is a side game to the dungeon crawler Whorelock's Revenge (formerly Deeper Dungeons: Enhanced). Here you have command of a small group of slavers initially and from there you can send out your men, woman, assorted fantasy races, monsters and so on out on various assignments to earn gold, supplies and slaves.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.79
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
am i not wrong or did lucien make the art?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017

No Haven 0.7921 Cheat Version I created.
In character creation, it lets you add most traits at no point cost and most traits will not count towards trait limit.
You also start with 10.000 Gold and 6.000 Supplies.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I can downlode the game but not start it any help pls?
RAGS Player 2.4.16 or newer is required to play the game.
Do you have Rags Player 2.4.16 or newer installed?
If not, you can download it at

EDIT: Apparently the Rags game website is no longer running, so it appears that RAGS as an engine is officially dead now.

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Sorry but i can`t start the game i don`t now what to do it tells me i need a password sorry for all these questions
You are trying to open the game with the "Designer", which is used to create and modify games.
Try opening the game with Rags Player, which is located in the same install directory as the designer.
That should allow you to open the game.

It should be noted that if you try to open a Rags 2.4.16 (which is what is used for this game) in the Rags 3.0 player, colored text will not display properly, but the game should still be playable.

Reactions: Maja_xxx

Maja_xxx

Dec 3, 2017
You are trying to open the game with the "Designer", which is used to create and modify games.
Try opening the game with Rags Player, which is located in the same install directory as the designer.
That should allow you to open the game.

It should be noted that if you try to open a Rags 2.4.16 (which is what is used for this game) in the Rags 3.0 player, colored text will not display properly, but the game should still be playable.
You are the beast thx love!!!!

Reactions: Semeicardia

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
To bad the game fails (BAD) because of the platform (RAGS) it uses, because if it was made with a better game engine, it could be a great game indeed. Rags, which imo is one of the worst game-engines out there, horrible dosen't even begin to describe just how bad it it. No Haven for example, uses more memory on my fairly new gaming rig than a new AAA+ game with all graphic options set to ultra settings does. After just an hour of playing this game, it's stuttering so bad that it's completely unplayable due to how much memory it wastes.

Reactions: Zargod
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes