User1810

Dec 30, 2018
I have been playing on normal difficulty and the lack of supplies has been killing me, does anyone have any advice? I have been trying to farm the great plains, but it does not seem to be enough.
As soon as you have a good slave, you should do A Word In Your Ear in the Plains whenever available, as it's easy to ace with a quality slave, gives lots of supplies, doesn't require many slavers and is repeatable on a critical.

The emissary call is also a good one. Another way of getting supply routes is critting Tavern Takeover (exploration version only).

Reactions: tioafa4
Aug 10, 2019
Damn, if only this game had a proper engine.

And maybe a paperdoll system, if one were to dream.

BTW, making golems only possible with PC golem creator or any golem with biomancy ?

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
Damn, if only this game had a proper engine.

And maybe a paperdoll system, if one were to dream.

BTW, making golems only possible with PC golem creator or any golem with biomancy ?
Honestly i'd like to know more specific requirements to creating a golem as well... Tried with what I thought was a perfect candidate on a Kreator run, and always says "they still don't meet the requirements" :(

Aug 10, 2019
Honestly i'd like to know more specific requirements to creating a golem as well... Tried with what I thought was a perfect candidate on a Kreator run, and always says "they still don't meet the requirements" :(
It's stated in the tfgames.site thread. It's pretty specific, has to be human futanari, specific sizes, height, not tainted etc.

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
It's stated in the tfgames.site thread. It's pretty specific, has to be human futanari, specific sizes, height, not tainted etc.
Found the thread... I think there's another one or two hidden things that need to be specific for the transformation? Since it looks like one other person was having the same problem. Eh, i'll just have to play around with different types of futa humans until I can figure it out haha, since the one girl I tried it on didn't work with seemingly perfect stats. (and it was a pain getting monster + mighty strength the one time haha)

Thank you for suggesting the tfgames.site thread though! It has honestly helped at least narrow things down.

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
If you're trying to get really specific physical forms without cheating, I'd highly suggest starting with Recruiter or Strong Right Arm and picking Lady Ariana Fiorentini from the uniques. Monster + Mighty Strength is relatively simple for her advanced Biomancy skill; you can get Monster pretty much by just increasing someone's height to abnormal levels.

Aug 10, 2019
If you're trying to get really specific physical forms without cheating, I'd highly suggest starting with Recruiter or Strong Right Arm and picking Lady Ariana Fiorentini from the uniques. Monster + Mighty Strength is relatively simple for her advanced Biomancy skill; you can get Monster pretty much by just increasing someone's height to abnormal levels.
A slightly more cumbersome way is scouting the City a lot and then getting Keldan alley. You can completely change physical characteristics there w/exploit assignment.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
A slightly more cumbersome way is scouting the City a lot and then getting Keldan alley. You can completely change physical characteristics there w/exploit assignment.
Yeeeaah, but the exploit assignment only has pretty specific body archetypes. It does have the unique benefit of being able to legitimately change genders which is impossible otherwise (Aside from male => sissy if you count that), but without an actual biomancer you can't change your own body type or alter slavers without enslaving them then putting them through slaver training again. That, and you can't enhance lips, increase mouth, ass, and skin sensitivity, and a variety of other alterations you can miss out on without a biomancer.

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
the Orc Cum Addiction training in .88 gives hypnotic on crit in addition to the other traits, I just happen to get the crits on goblins so I dunno if that affects the bug.

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
The one feature I'm waiting for is impregnation. I doubt it will happen, but one can dream...

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
The one feature I'm waiting for is impregnation. I doubt it will happen, but one can dream...
That's definitely not happening while the game's on RAGs, and probably not in general. Mechanically, even if it were somehow introduced, it would be a shallow system where it simply says the person is pregnant with a label somewhere and isn't mentioned ever again.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
That's definitely not happening while the game's on RAGs, and probably not in general. Mechanically, even if it were somehow introduced, it would be a shallow system where it simply says the person is pregnant with a label somewhere and isn't mentioned ever again.
I mean, you could have them give birth to slave babies, but... Yeah, that would be an awful and almost entirely pointless system. Plus, as reprehensible as your actions in this game may be already, I have to wonder if selling babies is maybe crossing a line.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I mean, you could have them give birth to slave babies, but... Yeah, that would be an awful and almost entirely pointless system. Plus, as reprehensible as your actions in this game may be already, I have to wonder if selling babies is maybe crossing a line.
The only people who would pay for babies I imagine would be corruption types I'm pretty sure, and somehow I doubt bedlam has "child-corruption" or "child themed mechanics" anywhere in his design documents. That's not to say that there's absolutely no hope though, he IS porting over to html, and he is planning on a system where you take successful slavers and have them "retire" to run more legal business' with their well-trained slaves. With that, it's hypothetically possible it could track your vaginal sex count with slaves you put into these retirement scenarios and give you a little report back that you have a possibly illegitimate child on a farm somewhere. But, once again, this is not exactly a comprehensive mechanic, it would be a tiny mention and you wouldn't even hear about the pregnancy till after the birth the way I've envisioned it in that scenario.

Reactions: Jaxter
May 31, 2018
What version of RAGS do I need?

Also, is there any timeline on this getting converted to twine, or is it just “it’s ready when it’s ready, jackass”?

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
What version of RAGS do I need?

Also, is there any timeline on this getting converted to twine, or is it just “it’s ready when it’s ready, jackass”?
From directly inside the game. (felt like it would be a better explanation than any I could do myself. 2.6.1.0 is also the version I myself am using)

This game is a side project to the dungeon crawler rags game Whorelock's Revenge (formerly known as Deeper Dungeons: Enhanced) and takes place in the same setting. This game is designed primarily for RAGS version 2.4.16.0. The current 2.6.1.0 version should have no issues. Version 3.0.60.0 should also work though you will need to update the text to HTML under Tools and there will still be some dodgy formatting. Other versions will likely cause more severe issues.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
According to the recent update, the Twine version is more or less about to hit a milestone. The dev isn't promising anything. I'm cautiously optimistic that it's going to be playable at some point this year.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
According to the recent update, the Twine version is more or less about to hit a milestone. The dev isn't promising anything. I'm cautiously optimistic that it's going to be playable at some point this year.
Even if it's playable it will be some time before it has content parity with the RAGs version. At least we can see what it will be like.

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
I actually wonder if it'll be far behind. I got the impression that bedlam has been trying to ready everything all at once before porting it over. Anyway, one of the real benefits of the port will be that bedlam can start in on the things that need new systems, like crafting etc.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes