Kapsa

May 1, 2018
Not exactly sure, but I sorta remember that I had to install SQL Server Compact 3.5 (or something like that) for Rags to work, so try installing/reinstalling that?
nice man, i had the same problem and is fixed. ty

Sep 10, 2018
Is there a way to turn a slave into a slaver? I have one with mind reading...
Yes, after doing the basic obedience training, go do the dominance path. After successfully doing the basic and advanced dominance training, choose a the new option that enables you to send the slave to a quest, there are some restrictions to what quest you can send her, but if you succeed, you got a new slaver.
Be careful, if you do the advance obedicence training, you cant go to the dominance path anymore(i dont know if you do the blowjog, sissification, orc cum, endurance or lesbian path, the dominance path will disappear, be carefull).

Last edited:

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Yes, after doing the basic obedience training, go do the domicance path. After successfully doing the basic and advanced domicance training, choose a the new option that enables you to send the slave to a quest, there are some restrictions to what quest you can send her, but if you succeed, you got a new slaver.
Be careful, if you do the advance obedicence training, you cant go to the dominance path anymore(i dont know if you do the blowjog, sissification, orc cum, endurance or lesbian path, the dominance path will disappear, be carefull).
I need a little bit more information. What is the dominace path?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
More information?
He pretty much gave you a step by step guide.
To someone who's not already familiar, it's not immediately obvious that by "go do the dominance path" they meant "do basic and advanced dominance training". It sounds like it could just as easily be telling you to go do some side quest or something.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
This might be me fucking up, but I see obediance training, but I was not given a dominance training. Am I missing a training trait on my main character?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
This might be me fucking up, but I see obediance training, but I was not given a dominance training. Am I missing a training trait on my main character?
Do basic obedience training first. Once you've succeeded at that, you'll have an option for basic dominance training. Or are you saying the only option it gives you is advanced obedience training?

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Do basic obedience training first. Once you've succeeded at that, you'll have an option for basic dominance training. Or are you saying the only option it gives you is advanced obedience training?
I will try and get back to you.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Hi all. I have a question. how do I get a Bimbo trait? I searched for it but I couldn't find it within the starting traits.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
It's in Super Negatives after Orally Accommodating. If male, you have to be a sissy.
thx but I dont understand. Does that mean I cant pick it and I have to earn it ingame or is there a hidden cathegory of negatives cause I cant seem to find it. Sry for being a pain in the behind. :)

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
thx but I dont understand. Does that mean I cant pick it and I have to earn it ingame or is there a hidden cathegory of negatives cause I cant seem to find it. Sry for being a pain in the behind. :)
You can get Bimbo in character generation in the Menu "Super Negatives", between "Negative Traits" and "Physical Traits". The Bimbo option will show up there, unless you are a male. Are you making a male character? With some portraits, you can choose "Sissy" in that same menu, and then you can get Bimbo. It depends on whether the portrait is feminine enough.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I know that certain options are inexplicably missing if you play the game in RAGS version 3.0.whatever, but it's usually the last option in the list that disappears. I know it happens with some of the preferences if you try to change them.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
You can get Bimbo in character generation in the Menu "Super Negatives", between "Negative Traits" and "Physical Traits". The Bimbo option will show up there, unless you are a male. Are you making a male character? With some portraits, you can choose "Sissy" in that same menu, and then you can get Bimbo. It depends on whether the portrait is feminine enough.
Im trying to create a female orc character but the only options that are shown are element T, magic t, adv positive t, basic positive t, more basic p, negatives, phisical, misc, and assignment t. in that particular order. I tried creating other characters (female) but its always the same order and same traits... Im using the 0.881 ver of the game form SVS and 2.6.1.0 ver of RAGS I think
EDIT: I figured it out. it was the game version 0.991 all along. I dl the 0.871 and there is the super negative trait tree. now just to figure out how to get that trait in 0.881 and Ill be happy :D

Last edited:

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Ah. The Super Negatives are only in the TF Edition version of the game. The .881 that was shared is the public version.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
I have been playing on normal difficulty and the lack of supplies has been killing me, does anyone have any advice? I have been trying to farm the great plains, but it does not seem to be enough.

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
I found that angling toward getting an emissary ASAP to be useful. They really start to pay off after they establish supply tributes. If you've got a good team for the forest, that area frequently has good opportunities for gathering supplies.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes