taler

Oct 5, 2017
Tell that to the people trying to crit that one angel assignment :p
Oh true it's pretty hard to get specific events. Just the systems and the way the rng controls things is pretty apparent. If this game was on a better engine it would be pretty popular imo.

Reactions: tioafa4
Oct 12, 2018
bit bummed out to find out that if everyone hates you and forces you into slavery , and you accept, you then just get to play a random dude, rather then yourself, in slavery.

then again thats an entire facette of the game that would need extensivecontent

unless ofcourse you can do that but you have to lose the fight and i havent managed to do that . yet.

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
bit bummed out to find out that if everyone hates you and forces you into slavery , and you accept, you then just get to play a random dude, rather then yourself, in slavery.

then again thats an entire facette of the game that would need extensivecontent

unless ofcourse you can do that but you have to lose the fight and i havent managed to do that . yet.
No, the moment you lose the position as camp leader, you turn into a slave as well. Usually it's the second-in-command that becomes the next leader, and always the person that challenges you.

Feb 24, 2019
If this game was on a better engine it would be pretty popular imo.
Ive tried playing this game on Rags, 1) too much is going all at once, visually speaking its hard on the eyes when your trying to figure otu what your doing at the beginning. So for now im gonna wait until something like Rags gets put on a better engine. Really love the idea of No Haven but... something about text walls with coding turns me off

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Ive tried playing this game on Rags, 1) too much is going all at once, visually speaking its hard on the eyes when your trying to figure otu what your doing at the beginning. So for now im gonna wait until something like Rags gets put on a better engine. Really love the idea of No Haven but... something about text walls with coding turns me off
I'm pissed off enough that I've decided to start my own no haven clone in a sci-fi setting. I'm already substantially into it now, I'll reply back if I ever get a demo going.

Reactions: kallammazoo

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
I guess 4.0 is the current version, let us know if it works:

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone! I haven't played No Haven in a while and I'm glad to see it's updated. With that being said does anyone know how to send your slavers to be trained by Donella? (The Ranger/Mercenary with the large ravens.)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hello everyone! I haven't played No Haven in a while and I'm glad to see it's updated. With that being said does anyone know how to send your slavers to be trained by Donella? (The Ranger/Mercenary with the large ravens.)
Visit her in the marshes until she agrees to work for you, then check assignments around the encampment.

Oct 12, 2018
No, the moment you lose the position as camp leader, you turn into a slave as well. Usually it's the second-in-command that becomes the next leader, and always the person that challenges you.
shame that you cant continue as a slave but a forced to play the second in command. its weird that in a game where you cause bad things to alot of NPCs, with a quite grim setting and the direct implication of how many campleaders go down just like that, that there arent real bad endings at all as far as i can tell

Reactions: Spenser4

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
There are a few game over situations, but really, just variations of "and then you're kept as a slave forever". For example Quick As You Like. This isn't a player slave game, sadly enough, all mechanics are for camp management.

Oct 12, 2018
There are a few game over situations, but really, just variations of "and then you're kept as a slave forever". For example Quick As You Like. This isn't a player slave game, sadly enough, all mechanics are for camp management.
yeah but since all enslaved campleaders will at one point,unless you make em orc cum addicted, break out and get back in control, chances are this would make for interresting gameplay for the hardcore mode.

Quick as you like - as in disastrously failing it? ive not met one, and ive tried a few things like getting really in debt, for example.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes