muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
On experience level up, when a choice between one of the five new slavers and a bonus presented, should I choose bonus or not? Wording is not clear enough so it looks like bonus relates only to next mission so bonus just one time event?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
On experience level up, when a choice between one of the five new slavers and a bonus presented, should I choose bonus or not? Wording is not clear enough so it looks like bonus relates only to next mission so bonus just one time event?
Yup. I tend to pick on a case-by-case basis: Do any of the new slavers offer enough significant new value, that elusive trait combo you've been looking for or whatever, that they're worth taking up a slot in the encampment? Or would you rather keep that perch free for freed slaves or special slavers recruited from assignments?

Reactions: muchacho

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Next question - my slaver leader has a Biomancy trait (M:Bi) but can't perform it because (I think) I have to built some encampment upgrades first. But so far I can't see any relevant upgrades in encampment building menu. So I have to build some chain of upgrades or what?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Next question - my slaver leader has a Biomancy trait (M:Bi) but can't perform it because (I think) I have to built some encampment upgrades first. But so far I can't see any relevant upgrades in encampment building menu. So I have to build some chain of upgrades or what?
The wording is not very clear, but from what I gather your leader can't use biomancy on themselves: You need a slaver with the same trait to perform it on them (under the Talk option). The leader should be able to use biomancy on others (slaves + consenting slavers).

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
How to get special assignments like that ritual in Deep Mountains? I recon special assignments can't be discovered with exploration(?)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How to get special assignments like that ritual in Deep Mountains? I recon special assignments can't be discovered with exploration(?)
Specials tend to rely on some other condition; many of them are unlocked by completing regular (common/uncommon/rare) assignments. So the Treachery Most Foul assignment (the drow ritual in the mountains) is unlocked by a previous assignment (forget the name of it) ambushing a drow war party that has strayed on to the surface.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Any clue where to get rare races like Demi-Angels and Wraiths for slavers/slaves?
UPD: Also I found a very unpleasant bug - I can't "Make use of" slave upgraded to slaver. Is this bug is new so I can hope for hotfix?

Last edited:

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
After you do Reign of the Witch Queen you start getting slavers of rarer races when leveling up.

Not sure if by wraiths you mean wisps or wrights.

You can get wrights critting one of the two scary ship assignments on the Coast. I think it's Arising on the Storm? The race can't be enslaved for lore reasons.

Wisps can be acquired critting the Dancing Lights assignment at the forest. Another race that can't be enslaved. They are relatively common at level up after RotWQ.

I think the only two demi-angels you can acquire are a magical schoolgirl at Private Passage and a paladin-type demi-angel draenei from the new Plains assignment (something Arrogance). Ironically, demi-angels seem to be rarer in the game right now than true angels.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
I think the only two demi-angels you can acquire are a magical schoolgirl at Private Passage and a paladin-type demi-angel draenei from the new Plains assignment (something Arrogance). Ironically, demi-angels seem to be rarer in the game right now than true angels.
Thank you for such elaborate answer!
So, can true angels be recruited/enslaved and how?

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
There's an assignment in the mountains called Truly Divine that lets you catch true angel slaves. The race, again due to lore, can't be slavers. To get a true angel it's not enough to crit the assignment, all your 4-slaver team needs to have a special set of abilities, and be in the right order: 1) a former paladin/purifier of the light you have to get from the Plains and train into a slaver; 2) someone with corruption magic; 3) someone with biomancy; 4) someone with the Trainer trait.

I may be switching 2 and 3 around in order, but the assignment will display a bonus if you're doing it right.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
There's an assignment in the mountains called Truly Divine that lets you catch true angel slaves. The race, again due to lore, can't be slavers. To get a true angel it's not enough to crit the assignment, all your 4-slaver team needs to have a special set of abilities, and be in the right order: 1) a former paladin/purifier of the light you have to get from the Plains and train into a slaver; 2) someone with corruption magic; 3) someone with biomancy; 4) someone with the Trainer trait.

I may be switching 2 and 3 around in order, but the assignment will display a bonus if you're doing it right.
How do you figure out stuff like this? Can you see the source code?

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Nah, it's just following the dev's posts and comments and also being around the game long enough to mostly get its unusual logic. Text for TD is fairly clear on most points:

First you will need someone who has been through the arduous and testing trials of the Dawning Light and so has the skills, knowledge, and familiar aura to get close enough to hold the angel in place. Second you will need someone powerful in the ways of corruption to further weaken the angel and allow her perfect form to become mutable. Thirdly you will need a biomancer to bind her to this world with newly formed flesh. Finally and perhaps most importantly you must have someone who can take her fresh and unspoiled fuckholes, that have just been newly crafted, and force her to orgasm which will be the final step to entirely shatter her connection to the beyond and birth her into her new life as nothing but a degraded sex slave.

zombiejoh

Oct 1, 2017
how do you make custom characters in the character creation menu? I keep on getting the scenarios for it.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Finally found an option for you guys. This package includes the SQL installer:
This actually works! It should go to front page. I failed to play game with RAGS 2.4.16 on my Win 10 before this, now I can.
Too bad 2.4.16 is very very slow (save/load times) so I played with 3.0.60, which was hell to properly install too.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
This actually works! It should go to front page. I failed to play game with RAGS 2.4.16 on my Win 10 before this, now I can.
Too bad 2.4.16 is very very slow (save/load times) so I played with 3.0.60, which was hell to properly install too.
There's a performance patch for 2.4.16 that can be helpful, check out (requires registration).

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
There's a performance patch for 2.4.16 that can be helpful, check out (requires registration).
I tried to register and was told I'm a spammer, should contact Admin. e-Mail to admin form on that site just returns error "mail failed" without any explanation. I think their tin foil hats crushing their heads.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Is it possible to get Reign of the Witch Queen (on coast?) just by scouting or I have to do something specific first?

UPD: Got it! For anyone interested it can be unlocked by scouting and don't even need a crit.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes