Kethrian

Oct 5, 2018
It's been more than 2 weeks since I said I was going to do it, sorry for not showing anything until now. It's playable but it's pre-alpha. Here's my teaser video:

Full intro article I wrote:

Will you post it so we can give it a try?

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
I'll be dropping a link to 0.90 in a day or two hopefully, in the meantime, it looks like the Loaded Dice version has already been updated, so maybe check that out to hold you over until then.

:EDIT: As promised, here's a link to 0.90.

Last edited:

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
To any of you who can check - is bug where you can't "make use of" slave turned slaver fixed yet? Kinda deal breaker to me, I never train slaves to slavers because of it.

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
hey semi new player to no haven do i have to start a new save with every new update or something kinda new to playing on the RAGS format

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
hey semi new player to no haven do i have to start a new save with every new update or something kinda new to playing on the RAGS format
Yep, new saves for new updates for the time being. I wonder if that will change when the game is finally in Twine.

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
Nothing that I've found. You can export your character during creation, but that's it. If you have something super rare that you don't want to lose, you could play the Loaded Dice version to cheat your way to it in your new save.

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
Nothing that I've found. You can export your character during creation, but that's it. If you have something super rare that you don't want to lose, you could play the Loaded Dice version to cheat your way to it in your new save.
man this really sucks i finally found a biomancing slaver just a few days ago

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
Ouch, that does suck. I've been waiting for a few updates to pass before I start a new game for pretty much that reason. I'm hoping that the Twine port ends up fixing this at least somewhat.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Ouch, that does suck. I've been waiting for a few updates to pass before I start a new game for pretty much that reason. I'm hoping that the Twine port ends up fixing this at least somewhat.
Has there been any news on the twine port though? Last I heard of it was 5 months ago and it was still a work in progress.

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
Any Patreons would be better equipped to answer this than I am, but the fortnightly updates indicate that it's coming along. I think the dev plans to have a working Twine beta at some point this year.

Reactions: Jaxter

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
if thats the case of moving to twine at least make the ability to modify saves via debug a thing ive spent way too much time just trying to find a biomancer legitimentally

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
if thats the case of moving to twine at least make the ability to modify saves via debug a thing ive spent way too much time just trying to find a biomancer legitimentally
"Keldan Alley", or "A Truly Scandalous Affair" both in the city can guarantee you a biomancer.
Lago'Mae are supposed to have it favored, but finding them might be equally challenging. Elven Hospitality finds a Dark Elf with a few forced traits, but no higher than default chance of having biomancy.
High Elves may be your best general bet outside the guaranteed ones.

Reactions: tioafa4

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
"Keldan Alley", or "A Truly Scandalous Affair" both in the city can guarantee you a biomancer.
Lago'Mae are supposed to have it favored, but finding them might be equally challenging. Elven Hospitality finds a Dark Elf with a few forced traits, but no higher than default chance of having biomancy.
High Elves may be your best general bet outside the guaranteed ones.
it took me a while to figure out how to get the "keldan alley" assignment and it took even longer to find the right race i wanted with the right set of traits by that time i had gotten multiple trade routes which is my other concern, ive spent a solid year ingame just balancing how many supplies and gold i have prior to that

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
If you do start a new game, you can get an advanced biomancer right at the beginning by taking Recruiter or Strong Right Arm in order to get Lady Ariana Fiorentini. Her high success rates make her a great choice for seeing some of the limits of what biomancy can do.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Why make it on RAGS? I would have played this if it didnt ask to install RAGS.

Sadly, i will have to pass

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes