tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
I think that the general plans for the game involve eventually being able to establish satellite camps that will allow for more slots. I can't wait for that. I always hit 20 slavers too quickly.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
I was told that "Retribution to Arrogance" (planes rare) can give me a Demi-Angel slave, but it returns some Lamia with good enough perks on a crit. Suggestions?

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
I was told that "Retribution to Arrogance" (planes rare) can give me a Demi-Angel slave, but it returns some Lamia with good enough perks on a crit. Suggestions?
According to a patron, the reqs on that are very annoying to reach - you need at least one slaver with the Booty Snatcher aspect (you can pick on a level-up if the slaver has Trapper), and even then each slaver with Booty Snatcher only gives a fixed 10% chance of getting the unique slave.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
According to a patron, the reqs on that are very annoying to reach - you need at least one slaver with the Booty Snatcher aspect (you can pick on a level-up if the slaver has Trapper), and even then each slaver with Booty Snatcher only gives a fixed 10% chance of getting the unique slave.
Thank you. I actually got 2 slavers with Booty Snatcher ready so I'll try :) Funny thing though only one of them (whichever chosen first) shows Booty Snatcher in bold font as exceptional perk on mission brief.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'm pissed off enough that I've decided to start my own no haven clone in a sci-fi setting. I'm already substantially into it now, I'll reply back if I ever get a demo going.
If anybody cares this is going very well.
It's been more than 2 weeks since I said I was going to do it, sorry for not showing anything until now. It's playable but it's pre-alpha. Here's my teaser video:

Full intro article I wrote:

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
Im using 2.6.1 rags player and it says that the game file is unreadable, ive already had two more fresh downloads in case that was the issue but its not getting anywhere, not sure what im doing wrong :/

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
ive tried 2.4.16 aswell and no good results yet
Look for installer on previous page, it includes x32 and x64 MS SQL Server Compact installers, you need to install both for RAGS to work (unless you have x32 Windows, in which case you need only x32 MS SQL Server).

Reactions: User1810

LazyD113

Jun 22, 2018
website to download SQL server compact 3.5 SP2 is not a not foun @@ microsoft web said it deleted..
any one can introduce me how to install this pack?

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
Welp, I kept my word and pledged for the most recent TF update. Time to fall into the depths of depravity again

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
It's been more than 2 weeks since I said I was going to do it, sorry for not showing anything until now. It's playable but it's pre-alpha. Here's my teaser video:

That sounds awesome! I'm sad to hear that you're not a fan of forced prostitution, as it is one of my biggest kinks. Will you be releasing tools to allow other people to add mods to your game, so people can choose to play with kinks that aren't appealing for you to personally spend time on?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018

You've been shilling your game on reddit and now here, why not make your own thread instead.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
You've been shilling your game on reddit and now here, why not make your own thread instead.
I don't see a problem with him bringing up the fact that he's making something very in line with the purpose of this site, on this site, and if this game is the basis of it, it would make sense that people here would be interested in it. I imagine it's hard to motivate yourself to be a content creator if you feel like nobody sees or appreciates it. I hope he gets visibility, because I hope he stays motivated to make the thing. It's not like him posting here is stealing customers or something, because enjoying the games isn't mutually exclusive.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I don't see a problem with him bringing up the fact that he's making something very in line with the purpose of this site, on this site, and if this game is the basis of it, it would make sense that people here would be interested in it. I imagine it's hard to motivate yourself to be a content creator if you feel like nobody sees or appreciates it. I hope he gets visibility, because I hope he stays motivated to make the thing. It's not like him posting here is stealing customers or something, because enjoying the games isn't mutually exclusive.
Nothing wrong with posting his game on this site, just not this thread. He can go to the discussion, off topic, and development/art sections of this site and make his own thread.

Its like that guy spamming his twitch channel on multiplayer game chats.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes