Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I play like 0803 version and now i can't start game RAGS just don't want load

edit.
With some dance around my pc game finally start but then i change fonts evrything is broken why they do so little fonts i can barely see(

Last edited:

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
The saves are too big for save editor online, o o f.

I couldn't find any alternatives and they're to messy for cheat engine, too.

Nekomimibr

Dec 14, 2018
The game seen nice, the images compilation are alluring and the game somewhat have a good proposal.
However i'd say to the game be really nice, Less would be more here.
Like, there is too much things, the mechanics are overworked, and its quite confusing and troublesome, maybe cropping it down and making it more simple, will make the game much more enjoyable.
For example there are many tags, and "skills" that are pretty similar or having the same effect, would be much better to just fuse them in a single tag.
The purpose of playing a game, is quite amazing, i kudos you for the perspective. great job.
Also Futa=/= Shemale. The futas are treated as males with tits.

Tl;Dr: Nice game, nice proposal, but too complicated. make it simplier, and work more on the descriptions, and the game will be even more enjoyable!

Kelsath

Apr 3, 2019
How do you choose assignments? I tried clicking everything, all I can find is "Assignments Overview" when I right click my portrait, but that just lists the available assignments. I can't interact with them.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
How do you choose assignments? I tried clicking everything, all I can find is "Assignments Overview" when I right click my portrait, but that just lists the available assignments. I can't interact with them.
Over "Assignments Overview" should be "Assignments in the Great Plains", "Assignments in the Deep Mountains" etc - there you go, click it and then you can choose the assignments in that region.

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
Hi I'm new to Rags games and am having an issue of could not load file or assembly'system.data.sqlserverCe.Version=3.5.1.0

. . .
These steps, in order, may help

0. Uninstall all instances of Microsoft SQL Server and RAGS Player

1. Download Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Service Pack 2 for Windows Desktop from

2. Install the 32-bit version of the SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 MSI files

3. Install the 64-bit version of the SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 MSI files

4. Download and install RAGS Classic 2.4.16 or 2.6.x from

5. Open the .rag file for No Haven using the RAGS Player from the previous step.

• Love
Reactions: dragonius

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
there isnt a way to forcefully transfer the save data between saves over is there
I kinda managed it, no guarantee on how much it will screw up though: Download the new Version, rename the new version to the old version and put it in the old versions folder. Load the renamed new version and load the game.

I have a question, is there somewhere an expansive list with rules about which starting character can do what? I have just tested 3 starts. (normal) male Draki cant have a sibling as a strong right arm, but he can do "Quick as you like" himself. (normal) female Lamia can start with a sibling, but can't do "Quick as you like" (Which kinda makes sense, but you still can send other Lamias on this assignment and even after a race change you cant do it yourself either). (promoted slaver) male Lizardmen is the same as the Lamia.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Can I play with one person here? Except slaves
I don't know if you can lose all your slavers until only you remain, but anyway the game doesn't let you have more slaves than slavers in camp so you'd be stuck with yourself and a single slave at most.

Kelsath

Apr 3, 2019
Over "Assignments Overview" should be "Assignments in the Great Plains", "Assignments in the Deep Mountains" etc - there you go, click it and then you can choose the assignments in that region.
I know that's how it's supposed to be, but when I do it, I just see a list of assignments on the left, where the text is. On the right, where the options should be, I only see a blank screen or an image. I can't interact with the text, and the right side of the screen is empty.

Should I maybe update rags? Reinstall it?

Kelsath

Apr 3, 2019
Ok, I see what you meant now. I simply didn't have those options above "Assignments Overview". I had to restart the game and they appeared.

Is it normal for rags to take over a minute to load a save btw? Also, how the hell does it use over 1G ram? That's just ridiculous.

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys, first i want to say that i really like this game. Its amazig how much all the recource Management is improved. Still i wanted to ask if there is a mod that removes the Futa feature, i dont want this game to change or hinder anyone else from playing with it but its just not my thing. Is ther any option to hinder this game from spawing them and from using there pictures?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Is ther any option to hinder this game from spawing them and from using there pictures?
It'd be in the options/preferences menu, but HAHAHA no because there's several races and unique characters that *only* come in futa so.

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brothers,can u guys plz tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
LOL specifically downloaded and installed the version of the RAG player in the readme (2.6.1.0) and it coughs up an error every time I try to load this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes