RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Brothers,can u guys plz tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance
You're seriously just copypasting that everywhere (this is like the sixth thread in my alert list where I see this exact same post) irrespective of how screamingly obviously the answer is no, arent't you.
Not sure if bot or...

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
LOL specifically downloaded and installed the version of the RAG player in the readme (2.6.1.0) and it coughs up an error every time I try to load this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On basis of that reference to SQL I'm going to take a wild guess you need to read .

Why yes, RAGS indeed is kinda ass.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
rag.png

I have this problem to scroll up in the html version. The right box dont show all options and i cant find a way to move up, my mause wheel is broken, does anyone know how somehow?

wultir

Apr 18, 2017
View attachment 611346

I have this problem to scroll up in the html version. The right box dont show all options and i cant find a way to move up, my mause wheel is broken, does anyone know how somehow?
A very quick and not very well tested fix; adding
CSS:
#cmdinputmenu {
    max-height: 100%;
}
at the end of custom.css in the regalia/css folder (NOT the top css folder) seems to work.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
A very quick and not very well tested fix; adding
CSS:
#cmdinputmenu {
    max-height: 100%;
}
at the end of custom.css in the regalia/css folder (NOT the top css folder) seems to work.
Worked, you are a wizard

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
You're seriously just copypasting that everywhere (this is like the sixth thread in my alert list where I see this exact same post) irrespective of how screamingly obviously the answer is no, arent't you.
Not sure if bot or...
No I am making a theard for listing animated games

Apr 23, 2018
I gotta say I don't like the image change they made for neko slaves. The new image is the image used for when you use biomancy, and it now replaces the sexier image that was in its place. I already see that when I use biomancy. It shouldn't be the image for neko slaves.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
So you can now become a "puppet leader" if you are dominated enough at night, however, this seems to be a copy of the super negative right hand choices, meaning it's hypnosis content. Is this it? Because it doesn't really make sense for someone to be dominating you personally and then all of the sudden it turns to hypnosis and you forget the events of every night.
seem's like a placeholder for me maybe they add more to this feature

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
seem's like a placeholder for me maybe they add more to this feature
I hope so, because there are so many cool things that could be done with it besides a little text every night. For example, there are already events where a slaver looks like something is on their mind, these events could be changed to slavers coming up to fuck the leader at will, etc. Maybe the 2nd in command puts the leader through the slave training periodically to give them obedient or sexual attributes, etc.

Reactions: tioafa4

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Is anyone having an issue where a slave reappears in your slaves list after she/he was successfully sold off via an event?
I'm currently having this issue and while it's not a major annoyance it will eventually start bothering me a bit more. I'd hate to restart over this small issue but I don't want to end up having multiple slaves appear after they've already been sold and this has definitely happened to me in the past but I decided to ask around and see if there is a fix.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
I hope so, because there are so many cool things that could be done with it besides a little text every night. For example, there are already events where a slaver looks like something is on their mind, these events could be changed to slavers coming up to fuck the leader at will, etc. Maybe the 2nd in command puts the leader through the slave training periodically to give them obedient or sexual attributes, etc.
You mean that annoying bit during the end of day stuff where you end up just clicking 'Ignore' because all they do is say the same stupid 'why the long face' joke or go on about elves for the billionth time? I really wish that conversation thing could actually matter. Make it rarer, but you can pick an option in the conversation and it might affect their morale, or give/remove/improve a trait. And I would LOVE to see puppet leader expanded to that bit.

Maybe as a result while you're training a slave, another slaver comes along and... joins in.

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
question when you export/import a character you made does the portrait change due to a bug because im using the futa scenario draenei whore when i import it becomes the fancy whore scenario

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
How exactly hypnosis works? I read something about triggers but can't find it in game. Is it through talk?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
How exactly hypnosis works? I read something about triggers but can't find it in game. Is it through talk?
Right click on your encampment leader (I think) and choose "change nightly activity", then change it to "attempt to implant a hypnotic trigger". Every night you'll be given the option to hypnotize one of your slavers or slaves (or yourself, which causes an error and cancels that night's hypnosis), and you can either attempt to plant a trigger or use the triggers to change something about them. "Triggers" are basically points that are spent as a sort of currency to give your slaves hypnotic mantras and stuff like that.

Reactions: muchacho
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes