Apr 23, 2018
How exactly hypnosis works? I read something about triggers but can't find it in game. Is it through talk?
To further add, each of the mantras give a description, but you want to focus on only one mantra at a time. Once you boost it to advanced it can still be resisted back down. If you wait awhile eventually the mantra will become fully established and you can add another one, as long as it isn't a mantra that won't let take another one after it.

Reactions: muchacho
Apr 23, 2018
Anyone know if there is a way to change hairstyles of slaves? Another question, what happens if I skip a level up on a slaver? If they go from competent to expert will they get another chance to pick level up rewards. Main reason I want to do this is I had a slaver that I wanted a trait was on the first level up but I picked something else. I thought trainer would be available the second time around but I got to traits that are different this time.

Last edited:

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Anyone know if there is a way to change hairstyles of slaves? Another question, what happens if I skip a level up on a slaver? If they go from competent to expert will they get another chance to pick level up rewards. Main reason I want to do this is I had a slaver that I wanted a trait was on the first level up but I picked something else. I thought trainer would be available the second time around but I got to traits that are different this time.
No way to change hairstyle. Maybe some obscure corruption. Also, it's a waste to pick Trainer on a level up, any slaver gets the trait after succeeding at training a few times. They also get it with a simple success (not a critical) on Mistress of Torments, an assignment at the Mountains - this also applies to your PC, if you don't already have Trainer.

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
any reliable way to get turned into a puppet leader without taking one of the to strong arm second in comands one chacter creation. Also whats the requirements to get the drider deep mountain assignment, is it just scouting or require another assignment to be completed first.

gypsytears

Aug 24, 2018
any reliable way to get turned into a puppet leader without taking one of the to strong arm second in comands one chacter creation. Also whats the requirements to get the drider deep mountain assignment, is it just scouting or require another assignment to be completed first.
I think that the Drider event is just based on scouting. I'd set 3-4 slavers on scouting a specific area to increase my chances of events popping up.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
There was a 903 release today, the changelog actually explains how it worked in 902:

"-Changed the calculation on forced encounter making you a puppet leader. Previously you needed to have five different people forcing encounters along with paying out 100g or more to the current forcer. This made it potentially impossible for it to happen if you kept getting hit by one repeatedly. I've changed it now so that it's a separate roll for each forcer with it being adjusted for how much you're paying out making it much more likely if there's more than one but still possible if you have just the one."

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
So I tried getting a forced encounter through low morale or hypnosis on .902, by failing hypnosis attempts and annoying them until their morale dropped to 0, but the event just wouldn't fire. Are there traits that prevent a forced encounter?

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone have a fix for slaves that you sold still showing up in your slave list when they shouldn't?
I have such situation with "Bimboborn" aspect, when my slaves sold through special event actually became "away from camp". But they returned couple of weeks later (as aspect suggests) and I successfully sold them again, this time they were removed from roster.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
I have such situation with "Bimboborn" aspect, when my slaves sold through special event actually became "away from camp". But they returned couple of weeks later (as aspect suggests) and I successfully sold them again, this time they were removed from roster.
Soo I'm going to have to pass some time and wait for them to return and then actually sell them again?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Not at all sure if this intentional but it does seem rather in keeping with the spirit of that Aspect... :p

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Not at all sure if this intentional but it does seem rather in keeping with the spirit of that Aspect... :p
I haven't seen that Aspect before. What is it, exactly? Are they able to turn things pink by shouting "Fus Roh Teehee"?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You can look up every trait and Aspect in the ingame glossary you know...
RAGS is starting to run so badly that opening the game is something I'm no longer willing to attempt while I have other programs running. And recent issues involving being stuck at home require me to run other stuff pretty much constantly.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018

New public release.

I haven't checked in so long, just confirmed they've fixed the awful clothing bug, I can enjoy playing the game again. I am happy.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
What the difference between public and TF(?) versions?

UPD Found description, it seems bunch of starts like transformed and promoted. OK I hope someone will post a link to TF Edition here.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes