Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Is there away to change the relationships? Nevermind, I didn't see a guide and got confused on what needs to be done so, I deleted the game.

Last edited:

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
i wonder if the patreon version of the old game will be released publicly since it won't continue

esteamer

Mar 2, 2019
No love 0.15 Patreon
PC:

Android:

Mac:

Reactions: f95guest389

garyH

May 25, 2017
I've actually enjoyed the game and tried to stick with it through it's various changes, unfortunately the NTR content being forced and no longer optional is a hard deal breaker for me.
While the game may no longer be relevant to my interests, I still wish you luck with the future of your game.

Jul 15, 2020
Damn I still like Dev I can feel and understand the stress he seems to be feeling about this. But I might not keep an eye on the game after all. I'll probably check in on it when its progressed to see how I feel about the new direction while I don't really like NTR in almost any form but tastes change we shall see. Regardless, I wish Jooh Jooh good luck with the development.

waffles4eva

Mar 10, 2021
In case anyone is wondering on the progress of this game, there haven't been any posts made in months, Jooh Jooh was inactive on the Discord server for a similar amount of time. Also, as of today, the Discord was deleted (as far as I can tell). This game and Space Jester should likely be marked as abandoned. They had good ideas, but the dev dropped off the face of the earth, which is unfortunate for the people who enjoyed this game (me).

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
In case anyone is wondering on the progress of this game, there haven't been any posts made in months, Jooh Jooh was inactive on the Discord server for a similar amount of time. Also, as of today, the Discord was deleted (as far as I can tell). This game and Space Jester should likely be marked as abandoned. They had good ideas, but the dev dropped off the face of the earth, which is unfortunate for the people who enjoyed this game (me).
No wonder, I was confused that the server was removed from my list, thought I accidentally deleted it by mistake

Reactions: waffles4eva

Omen517

Sep 15, 2023
the skipping time doesnt work and im stuck at one place. cant seem to go ahead or do anyother interactions. i've interacted with everyone possible and now i cant seem to go anywhere since maps and interactions with other characters are shut off entirely. the quests or hangouts arent getting updated either. am i suppose to do something??

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes