hahahfgjfjf

Jan 15, 2022
Hello, I don't plan on commenting much about the game here, as whenever I come to check the feedback, it's always negative, which really discourages me. It's better to just close my eyes and keep following my project. But seeing that some of you are enjoying the current direction, it's given me a bit of motivation to talk with you. Most of you have no idea how disheartening it is to finish a piece of work only to have everyone say it's garbage. It saddens me deeply. When I don't like some game, I simply stop playing it and look for another. Anyway, that doesn't matter. I'm going to talk a bit about what I'm planning and answer some questions I've read here. I won't be naming anyone in particular.

Let's talk about the game. I just made a game to learn how to create, as I've always been curious. Obviously, I'm not a writer, I don't understand art, I'm not that interested in story – nothing about me really aligns with what I'm actually doing. But I've always been interested in game creation, and I've had a lot of fun developing my project.

I never cared about making a game for a specific audience, that was never my goal. I simply did whatever you guys asked for because I just wanted to learn what it's like to make a game from the inside, and well... I learned. The fetishes in the game simply don't interest me, as I personally have no interest in anything sexual. So, I don't mind having various types of fetishes in the game since my focus has always been on learning.

In a few months, I've learned a lot and I understand programming much better. I've achieved my goal. Every game update, I implemented a different mechanic just to read feedback, understand bugs, and improve. I only threw in some sex scenes for you. And that's how it went for months, not caring about the game itself but how to improve its performance. A game that runs well and has good navigation and menus is much more enjoyable to play. Today, I can say that I have a game with very good performance, and I'm very happy with it.

And now that I have nothing more to learn with the Ren'Py engine, because I can do pretty much everything in it, it's time for me to start over, putting into practice everything I've learned. Now that I don't have to study the engine day and night, I have plenty of time to try writing about the characters, creating voices, and possibly improving them in the future, and developing a type of gameplay that I can say will always have content, as I now have an infinite source of content. So let's go for it. I'm currently studying AI, and I'll gradually improve it. It's just the beginning, and obviously, it won't seem very good right now, but again, I have plenty of patience to learn.
But now, I won't just focus on learning and leave you aside. I'll try to give more life to the characters and set the game on a fixed course, with planned gameplay already explained in the tutorial.
i really enjoy this game and am looking forward to playing what you'll make in the future

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NoLove-0.02Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jun 14, 2023
Hello, I don't plan on commenting much about the game here, as whenever I come to check the feedback, it's always negative, which really discourages me. It's better to just close my eyes and keep following my project. But seeing that some of you are enjoying the current direction, it's given me a bit of motivation to talk with you. Most of you have no idea how disheartening it is to finish a piece of work only to have everyone say it's garbage. It saddens me deeply. When I don't like some game, I simply stop playing it and look for another. Anyway, that doesn't matter. I'm going to talk a bit about what I'm planning and answer some questions I've read here. I won't be naming anyone in particular.

Let's talk about the game. I just made a game to learn how to create, as I've always been curious. Obviously, I'm not a writer, I don't understand art, I'm not that interested in story – nothing about me really aligns with what I'm actually doing. But I've always been interested in game creation, and I've had a lot of fun developing my project.

I never cared about making a game for a specific audience, that was never my goal. I simply did whatever you guys asked for because I just wanted to learn what it's like to make a game from the inside, and well... I learned. The fetishes in the game simply don't interest me, as I personally have no interest in anything sexual. So, I don't mind having various types of fetishes in the game since my focus has always been on learning.

In a few months, I've learned a lot and I understand programming much better. I've achieved my goal. Every game update, I implemented a different mechanic just to read feedback, understand bugs, and improve. I only threw in some sex scenes for you. And that's how it went for months, not caring about the game itself but how to improve its performance. A game that runs well and has good navigation and menus is much more enjoyable to play. Today, I can say that I have a game with very good performance, and I'm very happy with it.

And now that I have nothing more to learn with the Ren'Py engine, because I can do pretty much everything in it, it's time for me to start over, putting into practice everything I've learned. Now that I don't have to study the engine day and night, I have plenty of time to try writing about the characters, creating voices, and possibly improving them in the future, and developing a type of gameplay that I can say will always have content, as I now have an infinite source of content. So let's go for it. I'm currently studying AI, and I'll gradually improve it. It's just the beginning, and obviously, it won't seem very good right now, but again, I have plenty of patience to learn.
But now, I won't just focus on learning and leave you aside. I'll try to give more life to the characters and set the game on a fixed course, with planned gameplay already explained in the tutorial.
Add tags A, B, and C to your game. If you don't, it's trash.

I better not see you add any of tags D, E, or F. No one likes those (except for the people who do), and if you add them, your game will be trash.

I liked this game until dev added tag G. Into the trash bin it goes.

MC is too passive. MC is a dick. I hate female MCs. Why does every dev feel the need to add lesbian content. More lesbian content please!

Not sure if you are aware, but you are creating this game for ME, and tbh, you are doing it all wrong.

Sincerely,
Average f95 poster

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Add tags A, B, and C to your game. If you don't, it's trash.

I better not see you add any of tags D, E, or F. No one likes those (except for the people who do), and if you add them, your game will be trash.

I liked this game until dev added tag G. Into the trash bin it goes.

MC is too passive. MC is a dick. I hate female MCs. Why does every dev feel the need to add lesbian content. More lesbian content please!

Not sure if you are aware, but you are creating this game for ME, and tbh, you are doing it all wrong.

Sincerely,
Average f95 poster
I'm not sure if I was clear enough, but here's the thing: I'm just doing stuff I like and adding things that interest me.
I'm not making this game for any particular crowd. And if content X doesn't match with content Y, who cares? If I dig both, I'm gonna make both.
I'm having fun here (at least with the game-making part; chatting with you guys isn't that great).
I'll create whatever content I think is cool, and nope, the game isn't for you. It's for me to enjoy in my free time. I'm just sharing it with you. Whether you're having fun or not, that's your deal. I'm having a blast.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I'm not sure if I was clear enough, but here's the thing: I'm just doing stuff I like and adding things that interest me.
I'm not making this game for any particular crowd. And if content X doesn't match with content Y, who cares? If I dig both, I'm gonna make both.
I'm having fun here (at least with the game-making part; chatting with you guys isn't that great).
I'll create whatever content I think is cool, and nope, the game isn't for you. It's for me to enjoy in my free time. I'm just sharing it with you. Whether you're having fun or not, that's your deal. I'm having a blast.
he was making fun of the guys that think like that it was a joke he wasnt being serius

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
he was making fun of the guys that think like that it was a joke he wasnt being serius
Well, I still leave my message for those who think this way. At least it's clear what I think, since I always share my thoughts with you guys.
( I think I'm getting used to you guys bugging me so much that I end up thinking everyone is against me, haha. )
Well, anyway, sorry for not understanding.

Reactions: Xerxes-420

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Well, I still leave my message for those who think this way. At least it's clear what I think, since I always share my thoughts with you guys.
( I think I'm getting used to you guys bugging me so much that I end up thinking everyone is against me, haha. )
Well, anyway, sorry for not understanding.
Thats okay i hope in space jester there isnt ntr or sharing i like both games and i get this one is more like evryone are friends and fuck betwen them if there isnt heavy ntr humiliation or cuckold content everything is good

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Thats okay i hope in space jester there isnt ntr or sharing i like both games and i get this one is more like evryone are friends and fuck betwen them if there isnt heavy ntr humiliation or cuckold content everything is good
That game isn't about sex, So it won't be anything like this game ( Just for the gameplay style and conversations, which I'm testing in this game to use there ). It's more about a story I'm creating. When I have a cool idea, I go and write a bit. Don't expect frequent updates because it will take a while, as I only write occasionally, at least for now, since I'm busy with other things. I started it because the idea struck me and I needed to record it, but I plan to continue soon.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
any kind? does bdsm spank any kind of mc being dominant will be in there? even though m/m at least mc is dom type :KEK:
Try not to quote things I said months ago, I barely remember saying them. My memory only goes so far. hold up. I'm into a lot of things, but I have my limits too.

• Haha
Reactions: Ive-11
Jan 10, 2019
Try not to quote things I said months ago, I barely remember saying them. My memory only goes so far. hold up. I'm into a lot of things, but I have my limits too.
I understand that you may be feeling down due to the negativity you've been receiving on F95. It's important to remember that while F95 is a great place to gather opinions and feedback, not everyone will be constructive or helpful in their criticism. Some people simply enjoy tearing others down and their opinions may not be representative of the majority. However, there are still many passionate individuals who are willing to engage with your work and offer meaningful feedback.

When it comes to creating art, there are two paths you can take depending on your goals. If your goal is to create something to be enjoyed by as many people as possible, it may be worth considering whether your current direction is not appealing to a broad audience and will not be. and that improving on your previous designs before the rework will probably have a broader appeal.

However, if your goal is to create something that is true to your own interests and passions, it's okay if not everyone likes it. You should focus on creating something that makes you happy and tune out the negative noise if this is your intent.

No matter what others say on F95, it's important to remember that you are not doing anything wrong as long as your work is not intended to harm, deceive others or grift money. You will find like-minded individuals who appreciate your work and want to engage with it, even if they are in the minority. So keep building and creating with passion and effort, and you will find success in your own way.

Jun 14, 2023
Sorry, I thought I made it clear I was joking by contradicting myself in it and sounding so entitled. But I can see how that might seem like a normal post to you with how things are around here. Everyone whining about tags always gets on my nerves. I see games that don't look like they are up my alley all the time. I do this crazy thing where I just don't play them. And if I don't like a game, I certainly don't feel the need to comment just so I can say "this game sucks".

Reactions: hahahfgjfjf

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Sorry, I thought I made it clear I was joking by contradicting myself in it and sounding so entitled. But I can see how that might seem like a normal post to you with how things are around here. Everyone whining about tags always gets on my nerves. I see games that don't look like they are up my alley all the time. I do this crazy thing where I just don't play them. And if I don't like a game, I certainly don't feel the need to comment just so I can say "this game sucks".
I gotta admit, I was kinda drunk, and every time someone says something, I'm like 'Oh man, now what?' and I'm all ready to snap back. I should learn to just chill.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Well then you aren't looking for feedback you're looking for shills. If feedback is mostly negative then should tell you that you game might actually be a bad game. Take a step back and play through you own game and ask yourself would you pay the amount of money you've asked for from Patrons for that product. Then read over the negative comments again. Ignore the ones that are just calling YOU names, to see what they, or IF they have things in common and address those issues. Simply choosing to ignore everything that isn't praise will never make this game better and only push you towards doing the same thing, and thus making the same mistakes.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Well then you aren't looking for feedback you're looking for shills. If feedback is mostly negative then should tell you that you game might actually be a bad game. Take a step back and play through you own game and ask yourself would you pay the amount of money you've asked for from Patrons for that product. Then read over the negative comments again. Ignore the ones that are just calling YOU names, to see what they, or IF they have things in common and address those issues. Simply choosing to ignore everything that isn't praise will never make this game better and only push you towards doing the same thing, and thus making the same mistakes.
So, that's why I'm not charging anything on Patreon, and I'm reworking the game because I want to make it better. If it's still not good, there's not much I can do except turn the game development into a hobby, not a full-time thing. It's not worth the stress. I'm really doing what I can now. I have nothing more to say about this. See you guys at the next update.

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
I mean its better to drop the game to dump than making new rework all to time. Each update making game worse. buggy gameplay, useless guide system, repeatable content, removed content etc. trash...

Reactions: MAD6999
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes