Dec 23, 2017
In the Kelly route, there's a quest saying "kelly and laura head to the club in the weekend nights, maybe I should join them", but I'm stuck in the morning forever, no day progression, idk if that's intentional cuz of the early stage or not

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah I think at this point what the dev needs here is just a focused direction. It doesn't matter what that direction is just pick one and stick with it. Being so indecisive is just going to hurt the game more and more. The person who chases two rabbits catches neither and all that.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Hello, I don't plan on commenting much about the game here, as whenever I come to check the feedback, it's always negative, which really discourages me. It's better to just close my eyes and keep following my project. But seeing that some of you are enjoying the current direction, it's given me a bit of motivation to talk with you. Most of you have no idea how disheartening it is to finish a piece of work only to have everyone say it's garbage. It saddens me deeply. When I don't like some game, I simply stop playing it and look for another. Anyway, that doesn't matter. I'm going to talk a bit about what I'm planning and answer some questions I've read here. I won't be naming anyone in particular.

Let's talk about the game. I just made a game to learn how to create, as I've always been curious. Obviously, I'm not a writer, I don't understand art, I'm not that interested in story – nothing about me really aligns with what I'm actually doing. But I've always been interested in game creation, and I've had a lot of fun developing my project.

I never cared about making a game for a specific audience, that was never my goal. I simply did whatever you guys asked for because I just wanted to learn what it's like to make a game from the inside, and well... I learned. The fetishes in the game simply don't interest me, as I personally have no interest in anything sexual. So, I don't mind having various types of fetishes in the game since my focus has always been on learning.

In a few months, I've learned a lot and I understand programming much better. I've achieved my goal. Every game update, I implemented a different mechanic just to read feedback, understand bugs, and improve. I only threw in some sex scenes for you. And that's how it went for months, not caring about the game itself but how to improve its performance. A game that runs well and has good navigation and menus is much more enjoyable to play. Today, I can say that I have a game with very good performance, and I'm very happy with it.

And now that I have nothing more to learn with the Ren'Py engine, because I can do pretty much everything in it, it's time for me to start over, putting into practice everything I've learned. Now that I don't have to study the engine day and night, I have plenty of time to try writing about the characters, creating voices, and possibly improving them in the future, and developing a type of gameplay that I can say will always have content, as I now have an infinite source of content. So let's go for it. I'm currently studying AI, and I'll gradually improve it. It's just the beginning, and obviously, it won't seem very good right now, but again, I have plenty of patience to learn.
But now, I won't just focus on learning and leave you aside. I'll try to give more life to the characters and set the game on a fixed course, with planned gameplay already explained in the tutorial.

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
I'll respond to some feedbacks:

About the story: As I'm creating with the help of AI, they need to interact among themselves to create more lore, they need to craft stories about themselves to improve. Since none of the characters really know each other at the moment, they don't have much to say about others and need to be trained. The story will unfold slowly but with some direction. Previously, I just wrote a few things I found funny, the game didn't really have a story, just a collection of jokes I created. I obviously had fun, but it wasn't going anywhere because I simply don't know how to create a complete story on my own. I don't have that experience. With the help of AI, the story will have direction, and I'll learn from it. For now, conversations might seem a bit silly, and that's okay. As I gain more experience, I'll adjust. And before someone asks, I won't hire a writer, I prefer to learn how to do it myself. I enjoy learning.

To those complaining about the rework: I don't have much to say. I'm doing my best, if that's not enough for you, I'm sure there are many great games out there.

About the voices: Initially, I'm using simple voices just to understand how it works. I've already created codes to turn off specific voices you don't like. In the next update, it will be ready so that if you turn off a character's voice, you'll only hear moans, and if the moans also aren't good, you can mute the voices in the options, very simple. I'm not forcing anyone to listen to them, please make the minimum effort to look at the game's options.

About the characters: As I want to write them a bit better, some are not available yet because I haven't done their biographies. Please be patient.

About the game's audience: The soul of the game is the same, I'm not seeking new audiences for this game. The tags remain the same. What changed is how the game is played. And for those who think I'll abandon my games: Only if I'm physically unable. For no other reason will I abandon my projects. Don't compare me to others. Like you, for years, I've played many games here and have many favorite games that were abandoned. I don't intend to follow in their footsteps, I'm not one of them.

About paid and public versions: This game won't have a paid version anymore, my posts on Patreon will all be public. If you want to support, go ahead, but I won't give any rewards. My focus now is on improving my game, not making money.

About game progress: At the moment, it's not possible to skip time. I'm going to make as many events as possible for early morning, then fill up the morning with events, and so on. It will take longer to fill a week, but there will be much more in a game week. When it becomes possible to skip time to do a quest, it will be obvious in the game.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020

About the story: As I'm creating with the help of AI, they need to interact among themselves to create more lore, they need to craft stories about themselves to improve. Since none of the characters really know each other at the moment, they don't have much to say about others and need to be trained. The story will unfold slowly but with some direction. Previously, I just wrote a few things I found funny, the game didn't really have a story, just a collection of jokes I created. I obviously had fun, but it wasn't going anywhere because I simply don't know how to create a complete story on my own. I don't have that experience. With the help of AI, the story will have direction, and I'll learn from it. For now, conversations might seem a bit silly, and that's okay. As I gain more experience, I'll adjust. And before someone asks, I won't hire a writer, I prefer to learn how to do it myself. I enjoy learning.

To those complaining about the rework: I don't have much to say. I'm doing my best, if that's not enough for you, I'm sure there are many great games out there.

About the voices: Initially, I'm using simple voices just to understand how it works. I've already created codes to turn off specific voices you don't like. In the next update, it will be ready so that if you turn off a character's voice, you'll only hear moans, and if the moans also aren't good, you can mute the voices in the options, very simple. I'm not forcing anyone to listen to them, please make the minimum effort to look at the game's options.

About the characters: As I want to write them a bit better, some are not available yet because I haven't done their biographies. Please be patient.

About the game's audience: The soul of the game is the same, I'm not seeking new audiences for this game. The tags remain the same. What changed is how the game is played. And for those who think I'll abandon my games: Only if I'm physically unable. For no other reason will I abandon my projects. Don't compare me to others. Like you, for years, I've played many games here and have many favorite games that were abandoned. I don't intend to follow in their footsteps, I'm not one of them.

About paid and public versions: This game won't have a paid version anymore, my posts on Patreon will all be public. If you want to support, go ahead, but I won't give any rewards. My focus now is on improving my game, not making money.

About game progress: At the moment, it's not possible to skip time. I'm going to make as many events as possible for early morning, then fill up the morning with events, and so on. It will take longer to fill a week, but there will be much more in a game week. When it becomes possible to skip time to do a quest, it will be obvious in the game.
I agree with your ideas and thoughts, first of all, you have to do something you like and that makes you happy, no game can survive without those two things. But I wanted to ask if there will still be incest in the game, I really liked the model of the mother (original), I was looking forward to seeing some scenes of her. I haven't played it yet, I was expecting more content, and some scenes with her, but from the comments, it looks like she's been replaced (I don't know if that's a fact).
As for fetishes, well, I'm not a big fan of futa, but if it's very feminine, I'll play it without any problems. NTR, Sharing, I like them, as long as they're done well and not just thrown on the screen to please (for those of you in a hurry who have your finger on the facepalm emoji, I'm not asking to put any of them in, but be welcome if you did, that's all).
And as you said yourself, do what you like.

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
Hello, I don't plan on commenting much about the game here, as whenever I come to check the feedback, it's always negative, which really discourages me. It's better to just close my eyes and keep following my project. But seeing that some of you are enjoying the current direction, it's given me a bit of motivation to talk with you. Most of you have no idea how disheartening it is to finish a piece of work only to have everyone say it's garbage. It saddens me deeply. When I don't like some game, I simply stop playing it and look for another. Anyway, that doesn't matter. I'm going to talk a bit about what I'm planning and answer some questions I've read here. I won't be naming anyone in particular.
I can only speak for myself but for a game I don't like I also simply don't play it. I criticize some aspects of this game precisely because I do like it and wish for it to be the best it can be.

Reactions: Troqu

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I can only speak for myself but for a game I don't like I also simply don't play it. I criticize some aspects of this game precisely because I do like it and wish for it to be the best it can be.
Same, I said "It's a shame" because I meant it. I liked what this game was. I might like what this game has become but I need to see some updates that actually seem to solidify the game before I'm willing to say that again. The development of this game has been meandering and unfocused. You say you've learned a lot and are now putting it into practice. I hope to see that means you're actually going to stick to a direction and refine now.

Karalho148

Mar 9, 2021

I have been following the game since its earlier days but what is the remake about? I have not been optimistic about the way this game has been ongoing, so what should a user look forward to in this remake? What is it that you want to change? I read your earlier post too but I don't think it had direct enough of an answer.

Thank you for your attention.

Reactions: Mikeyw

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022

Let's talk about the game. I just made a game to learn how to create, as I've always been curious. Obviously, I'm not a writer, I don't understand art, I'm not that interested in story – nothing about me really aligns with what I'm actually doing. But I've always been interested in game creation, and I've had a lot of fun developing my project.

I never cared about making a game for a specific audience, that was never my goal. I simply did whatever you guys asked for because I just wanted to learn what it's like to make a game from the inside, and well... I learned. The fetishes in the game simply don't interest me, as I personally have no interest in anything sexual. So, I don't mind having various types of fetishes in the game since my focus has always been on learning.

In a few months, I've learned a lot and I understand programming much better. I've achieved my goal. Every game update, I implemented a different mechanic just to read feedback, understand bugs, and improve. I only threw in some sex scenes for you. And that's how it went for months, not caring about the game itself but how to improve its performance. A game that runs well and has good navigation and menus is much more enjoyable to play. Today, I can say that I have a game with very good performance, and I'm very happy with it.

And now that I have nothing more to learn with the Ren'Py engine, because I can do pretty much everything in it, it's time for me to start over, putting into practice everything I've learned. Now that I don't have to study the engine day and night, I have plenty of time to try writing about the characters, creating voices, and possibly improving them in the future, and developing a type of gameplay that I can say will always have content, as I now have an infinite source of content. So let's go for it. I'm currently studying AI, and I'll gradually improve it. It's just the beginning, and obviously, it won't seem very good right now, but again, I have plenty of patience to learn.
But now, I won't just focus on learning and leave you aside. I'll try to give more life to the characters and set the game on a fixed course, with planned gameplay already explained in the tutorial.

Wish u can bring back the animation one please

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

ComicSans726

May 23, 2020

hey, I don't know what you've been hearing from other people, bur personally I have been enjoying it. True, some of the content feels like it could be a little more fleshed out, but I'm sure that comes with time, so just keep doing what you're doing :)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Jooh Jooh, I've been with you since the early days and I've always stuck by you. I applaud you for avoiding the naysayers and the negativism. You go on and do your thing, it's YOUR game and it's YOUR baby. It takes big balls to make a game because as you know, you can't please everybody, no matter what you do. Make the game in the way that pleases you. That's all that matters. These numbnuts have the power to play or not to play. Best wishes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jooh Jooh
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes