LuckyTiger2165

Sep 15, 2020
Anyone want to take the plunge, try the rework and report back on if it's worth playing? If not, I will in a few hours.
Hi there resident lurker here, so i took the plunge and the game is just like a giant overhaul with voice acting new events and overall better visuals and there are fewer scenes than the last one but it just looks better overall and has voice acting which i am uncertain if it is ai or not it sounds wrong somehow

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hi there resident lurker here, so i took the plunge and the game is just like a giant overhaul with voice acting new events and overall better visuals and there are fewer scenes than the last one but it just looks better overall and has voice acting which i am uncertain if it is ai or not it sounds wrong somehow
Voice acting? you serious?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Does it actually have a story now too, if it doesn't that would mean it's still boring.

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
I played the rework too. I didn't play with the gay or futa enabled so I dunno how much content is there in those fields.
There is voice acting and it's definitely AI but you can turn it off if you want. You can even turn it off by character if you only like certain voices.
Looks like the original mom character was removed and the friends mom is the MC mom now and the pink haired sister was removed entirely.
There's a few conversations with all the family members and one scene with the older sister.
It's definitely smaller than before but much better quality and it does feel like it's moving in a better direction.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I feel like the reworks whilst it has improved in some areas, it feels like it's worse in others. Also It kinda feels like it has lost it's soul so to speak.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I feel like the reworks whilst it has improved in some areas, it feels like it's worse in others. Also It kinda feels like it has lost it's soul so to speak.
Imma be honest, it didn't really have a soul. The game was a patchwork of random scenes with very little sense behind any of them. Haven't actually tried the rework yet but I'd be surprised if it's any worse than it used to be.

Reactions: zandalari

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Haha, another game that is getting rework. This seems to be the new trend. Give it 3/6 months and this one will be abandoned or in rushed project ending. Sadly, that what happens when the Dev Doesn't know what audiences he want to target and what he want to make.
This is basically the second rework. The first was the multiple player characters even if they didn't call it one then. This is basically a death spiral. Anyone with sense and money is going to avoid supporting this game fresh because its been through 2 reworks already, and until the creators can show the ability to stick to something and that it works it would be insanity to start now. Anyone who liked iteration 1 or 2 now has less reason to keep supporting so they're going to lose some to that, and even some people who like the change will probably leave because it won't be guaranteed to stick this way. When they start losing supporters they're going to make more changes to try to appeal to new audiences but will hit the exact same issue until they kill it for lack of funds. It's a shame.

Reactions: mrdhrrflu

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
This is basically the second rework. The first was the multiple player characters even if they didn't call it one then. This is basically a death spiral. Anyone with sense and money is going to avoid supporting this game fresh because its been through 2 reworks already, and until the creators can show the ability to stick to something and that it works it would be insanity to start now. Anyone who liked iteration 1 or 2 now has less reason to keep supporting so they're going to lose some to that, and even some people who like the change will probably leave because it won't be guaranteed to stick this way. When they start losing supporters they're going to make more changes to try to appeal to new audiences but will hit the exact same issue until they kill it for lack of funds. It's a shame.
That's the story of lots of games of this genre... Lack of planning and conviction from devs and trying to please a wide range of people's interest and eventually as many times before it enters on the endless cycle of redoing, rewriting, rework until it gets abandoned. :(

Dec 23, 2019
It's been a pretty rocky dev cycle for this game, but I hope the dev can realize their vision for this game eventually.

It's a shame pink hair girl got removed though I really enjoyed the whole slut daughter, dad's secret onahole, thing that was going on.

Reactions: Toushiro

Racko13

Apr 25, 2020
I had lost interest in this for awhile after the first rework, which wasn't even that long ago I don't think, and now there is another rework? I'll pass on this one now until I see it with a Completed tag, damn.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The game had it's flaws, well ok a lot of them, but I kinda liked it. Hope you keep it up. If you get around to seeing messages here.

Mother3fan

Jan 8, 2022
Is version 0.15 the public version or paid version here? I know it doesn't matter since its getting remade but I want to know.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
I do not enjoy disliking the works of small creators, so it pains me to say: I did not enjoy no love. So here is hoping the rework breathes new life into it, and gives it a fighting chance to be good.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes