VN Ren'Py Abandoned No More Golden Days [Act 1 Fix] [Studio Kuma]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
y
NMGD is just a tech demo that we did while switching from RPGM to Ren'py for our main game: Milky Touch. I'd say 5 mins of gameplay but with the best quality of art and it's fully voiced also animated. Worth a try bud.
yes, the qualify is brilliant and also a very good plot, it has potential.

Jul 12, 2017
If I understood correctly, it is a question of resources as Kuma Studios is not a fan project. They have to pay they employees, so it will depend of how much support they can drum up. But I am just making an educated guess.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
If I understood correctly, it is a question of resources as Kuma Studios is not a fan project. They have to pay they employees, so it will depend of how much support they can drum up. But I am just making an educated guess.
You are exactly right bud~ :censored: just our artist cost quite a lot each month, not counting coding + writing +VA +music producing/editing.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
There is, if we can manage to break even and survive thru this upcoming July~
Does it help with the Patreon donation?I'm guessing it only helps on your new game which I get it, its 2 games and that's a lot of work. If not then I'll check your other game "Milky Touch" and give it chance.
I was just asking because I remember playing this game a while back and wanted to see if it got updated.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes