VN Ren'Py Abandoned No More Golden Days [Act 1 Fix] [Studio Kuma]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Does it help with the Patreon donation?I'm guessing it only helps on your new game which I get it, its 2 games and that's a lot of work. If not then I'll check your other game "Milky Touch" and give it chance.
I was just asking because I remember playing this game a while back and wanted to see if it got updated.
Course it helps bud, every dime helps atm. Also we have some left over assets from the previous development that we were planning to update along with more stuff later on, but like if ppl really want to see more content, I guess we could throw in some minor resources and make it happen. But it will be a really short, tiny update, with probably only one sex scene.
But our Milky Touch is also good imo lol, def recommend you check it out if you haven't already, ;)

Reactions: Alannnnn

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
Course it helps bud, every dime helps atm. Also we have some left over assets from the previous development that we were planning to update along with more stuff later on, but like if ppl really want to see more content, I guess we could throw in some minor resources and make it happen. But it will be a really short, tiny update, with probably only one sex scene.
But our Milky Touch is also good imo lol, def recommend you check it out if you haven't already, ;)
I really wanna see that commander take her to her husbands bed and fuck her hard. Please I’ve been waiting for months and am happy to pay £15 a month just like so many other blue balled guys.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I really wanna see that commander take her to her husbands bed and fuck her hard. Please I’ve been waiting for months and am happy to pay £15 a month just like so many other blue balled guys.
:ROFLMAO: I personally wanna see it too, if we managed to survive this July then I promise you there will be one.

Reactions: torkenstiem
Sep 9, 2017
Dang, and here I was reading up on Gaius Marius and his relationship with Sulla and here is a game about the same period. This is awesome just in presentation, I hope this game will be continued!

Reactions: Studio Kuma
D

Deleted member 2024986

How does the situation look right now? I you all do go down, will this story be able to be finished, or at least revealed, in some way?

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Well... honestly, its no wonder their patreon doesnt earn atm.
This was a promising but very short preview of a game. Sayn, what was presented was way too short to actually mobilize a significant number of patreons. As simple as that. This would definetly need more content, so far its merely a glimpse at what it could be.
I really hope they make it, but until they first give out some more for the users, there probably is no real chance for this to survive.
bait or bail.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Well... honestly, its no wonder their patreon doesnt earn atm.
This was a promising but very short preview of a game. Sayn, what was presented was way too short to actually mobilize a significant number of patreons. As simple as that. This would definetly need more content, so far its merely a glimpse at what it could be.
I really hope they make it, but until they first give out some more for the users, there probably is no real chance for this to survive.
bait or bail.
We are currently focusing on another game rn, It's called Milky Touch :ROFLMAO:, feel free to check it out. It has a decent amount of content for starters I believe. ;)

Reactions: tonicase24

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
It does but I m not into male prots ;P
I promise you'll see some more content for NMGD. We have some left over assets for now so If by the end of July, if is obvious the team is not gonna make it, we will spend a few days on it and present a short update. And if we managed to get to the target# by July/August, we will present a big update by the end of October. ;)

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Great and sexy graphics, and there are not so many titles that tell about Rome in a cool way. However, the last patch almost half a year ago? is this game still alive? at least on Patreon or? because it's a pity a feature idea would be wasted.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Great and sexy graphics, and there are not so many titles that tell about Rome in a cool way. However, the last patch almost half a year ago? is this game still alive? at least on Patreon or? because it's a pity a feature idea would be wasted.
We are focusing on Milky Touch for the moment, and we will get back to this and update a episode(Act) if we managed to survive by July/August.

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
We are focusing on Milky Touch for the moment, and we will get back to this and update a episode(Act) if we managed to survive by July/August.
Your art is incredible and I like the premise so far. It would be a shame if it wasn't continued, but to be honest you should probably just focus on one project at a time. Unless there are parts where a member of the team is waiting for another part to be finished to start working and have time to work on something else in the meantime. Other than that its just better to go all in on one. I know that when you are working on one project you might lose interest and get into that creativity mode and starts getting ideas for scenes unrelated to your main work and writes on that instead. That's a dead end, for me at least, because it usually ends up with losing interest in both. Maybe that's just me..

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes