Fan Art No More Money Fan Art

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
God, I love that dress. Can you please tell me the name of the asset because I could really use it in the game for a night out with Charlotte.

And this one is the texture i used.

Reactions: royalcandy

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Charlotte. It looks too good on her. I'm thinking maybe when she and the MC will go on a date another time.
There were some other nice textures so it could be a dress or possibly lingerie, i liked the look of that material as it looked like sexy lingerie that she would would wear for the MC.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
There were some other nice textures so it could be a dress or possibly lingerie, i liked the look of that material as it looked like sexy lingerie that she would would wear for the MC.
Yeah I saw. I found around 3 texture packs, I took the one you used and one more. I'll see what texture I'll use.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You do realise that WhiteWolf619 will never keep quiet about this
I have no idea what you are talking about, i would never brag that a dev such as royalcandy asked little old me about an outfit i put on one of his characters and he wishes to use it and will hopefully give me a big massive credit in the story somewhere..... Who do you think i am, i'm just glad i could be of help, i ask for nothing in return. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Old Dog

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
WhiteWolf619 yeah .dufs for NMS would be nice, when I approached royalcandy to create that thread, all I got was a list of characters and textures used, the rest I had to figure out myself (with some help from others). As Brandy was everybody's favorite character I spent the most time trying to get her right.

Maybe royalcandy would be so kind as the bring Brandy back as maybe a friend of Beatrice and Tris, I would be more than willing to give him my Genesis 8.1 version to use.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
WhiteWolf619 yeah .dufs for NMS would be nice, when I approached royalcandy to create that thread, all I got was a list of characters and textures used, the rest I had to figure out myself (with some help from others). As Brandy was everybody's favorite character I spent the most time trying to get her right.

Maybe royalcandy would be so kind as the bring Brandy back as maybe a friend of Beatrice and Tris, I would be more than willing to give him my Genesis 8.1 version to use.
Sure. No problem. Right now I'm a mess with the release of the next episode of No More Money, but as soon as I release it, please PM me, or ping me. I will have to search for them and will send them to you.