VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I sure hope I get to take Tris to pound town on this next update. Or a managerie with Tris and Bea would be the cherry on top

• Red Heart
Reactions: LSC82

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I have made an audio restoration for the 3.5.1 version until chapter 18, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

NEW: Musics title are now displayed :)

Extract to ...\NoMoreMoney-3.5.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Mega

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
IMPORTANT: You have to install the Audio restoration first !

UPDATE 24/04/06: My add-on for Chapter 17 is now integrated in the base restoration and I will try to add music in Chapter 18 and 19, but don't expect it soon.
I'm really busy at the moment...

I did just that and I still have no music in my game, anyone has a solution? Every folder says 3.5.1 gold, I tried to install the audio patch 1st and then the other like said in the message above and it doesn't seem to work (also when should i paste the incest patch? before, after, at the very end?

1714495701837.png

ubalaibappa

Jul 30, 2022
I did just that and I still have no music in my game, anyone has a solution? Every folder says 3.5.1 gold, I tried to install the audio patch 1st and then the other like said in the message above and it doesn't seem to work (also when should i paste the incest patch? before, after, at the very end?

View attachment 3589814
just try to REPLACE only 2nd file inside folders and RUN the game . Because in that file incest and WT mod already there and NOTHING HAVE TO DO AFTER REPLACING THAT FILE.Do not try any incest or wt mod file after that it will be bugging your game sounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: joelurmel

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
just try to REPLACE only 2nd file inside folders and RUN the game . Because in that file incest and WT mod already there and NOTHING HAVE TO DO AFTER REPLACING THAT FILE.Do not try any incest or wt mod file after that it will be bugging you game sounds.
When i only install that I keep having these screen every time a new music shoudl load... and nope incest isn't part of it still landlord/landlady 1714498066194.png

Last edited:

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
did you tryd wt only mod or after before that process i told you?or did you just only tryd wt sound mod after game extract?
I tried the base game -> no sound + landlord
with WT only -> no sound + landlord
with audio restoration -> no sound + error + landlord
with audio restoration + WT -> no sound + landlord
audio restauration + WT + incest patch -> no sound

No matter what i do I have no sound, and incest patch is needed anyway because it isn't included in the other folders.

ubalaibappa

Jul 30, 2022
I tried the base game -> no sound + landlord
with WT only -> no sound + landlord
with audio restoration -> no sound + error + landlord
with audio restoration + WT -> no sound + landlord
audio restauration + WT + incest patch -> no sound

No matter what i do I have no sound, and incest patch is needed anyway because it isn't included in the other folders.
try this one . If not maybe you have to re extract whole game and try it again . should be work this one .

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

View attachment 3589814
just try to REPLACE only 2nd file inside folders and RUN the game . Because in that file incest and WT mod already there and NOTHING HAVE TO DO AFTER REPLACING THAT FILE.Do not try any incest or wt mod file after that it will be bugging your game sounds.
FYI, the incest patch just replaces the relationships.rpy file where only the values of relationship-related variables are defined, it has no impact on any mods.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, RNM is not really a sequel, but like this game set in the same universe. And yes, I would like to see that very much. I am more a fan of pseudo sandbox games than VNs. I like it if there is something to do apart from making decisions.

But I think NMM will keep the dev busy for a long time.

Reactions: KrusherKev
4.20 star(s) 150 Votes