VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I really need to find out where I can get some pants like that.
Really?
I find that rather cringe to be honest. The "boner pops out of pants" trope is just insulting to everybody with an IQ above room temperature... :srug:

BUT let me help you.

IF you want that IRL all you need is time. The rubber in the waistband will fail eventually and you pants will go down.
Hopefully while your in a public place for the full effect. :KEK:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Man that scene with Charlotte was bad. After all the buildup why rush it like that? Oh well, Denise is still untapped.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Man that scene with Charlotte was bad. After all the buildup why rush it like that? Oh well, Denise is still untapped.
LOL rush it....developers can't ever get it right no matter what they do......massive bitching here about it taking too long to get to bang Charlotte, now someone complains about it being rushed........make a really good episode and game and still RC can't please everyone :rolleyes:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
LOL rush it....developers can't ever get it right no matter what they do......massive bitching here about it taking too long to get to bang Charlotte, now someone complains about it being rushed........make a really good episode and game and still RC can't please everyone :rolleyes:
Not in general but the scene itself.

Reactions: tslojr

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Yeah it was a bit dissapointing but that's just because of the soooo long build up expectation are very high and its pretty hard to come with something very satisfying... but hey we can't have sex with the fav character too early in the game cuz you know they need to stretch things to the moon and back:confused:

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr and Xabder

Insomniac_

May 19, 2020
Oh, you're so right. Unfortunately, you can't please everyone, and I realise that. But it's still sad that people have such a massive range of games to choose from, and they literally make RC rush things. Most of them haven't even bought the game, but they keep complaining.

And it's not like there aren't sex scenes in the game...

Well, at least that phrase made me both smile and sad:

nmm.jpg

Anyway, I hope RC doesn't change his course. I'm all for love stories and teases.

Keep up the great work! <3

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Shit... It turns out that I have been playing on the paths of dark work for two and a half years, and only now I realized that there is another and other stories... :Kappa:
My question is, is there a difference in sex contents if you go for good work?

Insomniac_

May 19, 2020
Shit... It turns out that I have been playing on the paths of dark work for two and a half years, and only now I realized that there is another and other stories... :Kappa:
My question is, is there a difference in sex contents if you go for good work?
Long story short, MC's behaviour is more rough.

Yeah, for some reason people don't realise that there is a difference, albeit a small one. It's mostly phrases, but actions too, which is very noticeable in the new scene with Tris.

UPD: Btw, you may want to check out the ‘Memories’ section and compare the difference, you can choose a profession there. Also the new boss, which means new opportunities, I think that's obvious.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Oh, you're so right. Unfortunately, you can't please everyone, and I realise that. But it's still sad that people have such a massive range of games to choose from, and they literally make RC rush things. Most of them haven't even bought the game, but they keep complaining.

And it's not like there aren't sex scenes in the game...

Well, at least that phrase made me both smile and sad:

View attachment 3573504

Anyway, I hope RC doesn't change his course. I'm all for love stories and teases.

Keep up the great work! <3
And here I am as an Emma fan and I'm wondering all the fuss is about. :ROFLMAO:

I mean people all talk about Tris and I'm like you got a hot girlfriend who...
  • Misses you so much that she gives herself a makeover and fake tits as a surprise for you
  • Doesn't waste time with teasing and just gets down to business.
  • Catches you cheating and then decides she'd rather become a cuckquean than lose you
  • Lets you do all sorts of kinky shit to her because she trusts that you won't hurt her too much.
That's love, man... That's like... like...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anteron

Insomniac_

May 19, 2020
And here I am as an Emma fan and I'm wondering all the fuss is about. :ROFLMAO:

I mean people all talk about Tris and I'm like you got a hot girlfriend who...
  • Misses you so much that she gives herself a makeover and fake tits as a surprise for you
  • Doesn't waste time with teasing and just gets down to business.
  • Catches you cheating and then decides she'd rather become a cuckquean than lose you
  • Lets you do all sorts of kinky shit to her because she trusts that you won't hurt her too much.
That's love, man... That's like... like...

Exactly, there are choices. I'm glad you're happy with everything. Even if I don't like Emma, I'm more than happy with my choice.

Understandably, the ‘incest’ tag attracts people who are eager to cum in a tissue asap and move on... It is what it is.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Exactly, there are choices. I'm glad you're happy with everything. Even if I don't like Emma, I'm more than happy with my choice.

Understandably, the ‘incest’ tag attracts people who are eager to cum in a tissue asap and move on... It is what it is.
Her name is "Tris", not "tissue".

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1714171057270.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I have focused mainly on writing Charlotte's event, which is finally done so from now on I'll only focus on Tris, Bea, Katrina and Darlene, but mainly Tris and Bea.
Anyway writing will be taking more time than usual because last episode I ended up rewriting some events 2 or 3 times, so now I'm taking my time to make sure I don't have to go back and rewrite them.
That being said I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Bests,
Jason

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes