VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
6 - 8 months is way too long. Can't remember things that much later.
So these are the release dates of the last 2 episodes, No More Money - Season 3 | Episode 4 (GOLD EDITION)
Oct 31, 2023 and , 2024...soo pretty long as you can see and pretty far from the 3-4 months like some tell...

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, it doesn't matter if it is 4 or 6 months. As long as the quality of the game stays as it is now I don't mind waiting. We are going where to a point a lot of fans were waiting for!

Looking forward to the next update!

renicy

Mar 18, 2024
I don't see the harem tag in the tags, but I think there is a harem or it will be added in the future. I'm in season 1, episode 3. I'm trying to be with almost every girl right now. Will that get me in trouble in the future? If it does, I'd rather just be with Charlotte.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I don't see the harem tag in the tags, but I think there is a harem or it will be added in the future. I'm in season 1, episode 3. I'm trying to be with almost every girl right now. Will that get me in trouble in the future? If it does, I'd rather just be with Charlotte.
I think there is a chance for family harem + Emma and Bea.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
WK_242.png

Hi guys,
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I have started to work on the next episode. This episode will be mainly about Tris and Bea, but Charlotte will also have a bit of screen time giving how the last episode ended. Other than that the main story will continue even more, so we will get to see Katrina and Darlene as well.
Looking over the plan for this episode it should not be as big as the last episode, but until I have the whole episode written I won't know for sure, because sometimes I get carried away. However I'll do my best not to turn this into another huge episode. In February I've made a poll about the time between updates and even though most of you were okay with how things go there were a lot of you who said that the time between updates is a bit annoying, so for that I'll try to keep the updates smaller so I can make release episodes more often.
NOT SO NICE STATUS
Since this is the first weekly report of the new episode I want to make some things clear.
I used to love working on these games. When I started RoyalCandy I would come home after 6-8 hours of work and would stay until night to work on these games. For the first time ever I hated this. In February and March I've been working 12-14 hours every day from Monday to Friday and the last week before the release because of some errors I even worked 16-18 hours a day to be able to release the episode, because people where getting impatient and they were right to be. I gave a few deadlines that I couldn't keep. That's not very professional of me and so is this part of the post, but this is me.
That's why from now on I will only work 8-10 hours every day and I won't give any deadlines. You'll know when the next episode is ready. I care too much about this game to ruin it now by rushing it, but I care about my health even more.
So if you want to support me during the development I appreciate it, if you only want the game, I suggest you only subscribe when the next episode is available or you can get it from Steam once a season is finished. On patreon I'm not selling the game. You choose to support me during the development. One episode is not worth 40$, 20$ or even 5$. In my opinion the whole season is worth around 10$, but you supporting me during the development helps me work on this game and for that I'm grateful.
Another thing. Until now I treated everybody with the same respect, no matter if they are a supporter or not. I tried to answer all messages without caring if it's on patreon, discord or any other website where people get pirated games, but because of some people I will no longer answer messages/comments from persons who never supported this page. This way I can focus more on the game and the community who trusts me to make a game they enjoy, but the priority is still making the game, so if sometimes it takes me a few days to answer your message/comment I'm sorry, I'm working on the game.
That being said I hope you all have an amazing weekend and I'm really sorry for making this post so long.
Bests,

Jason

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Another thing. Until now I treated everybody with the same respect, no matter if they are a supporter or not. I tried to answer all messages without caring if it's on patreon, discord or any other website where people get pirated games, but because of some people I will no longer answer messages/comments from persons who never supported this page.
So No More Nice:sneaky: guy, awww...:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Xabder

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Most of the comments in this thread are people complaining about RoyalCandy being a 'milker' or that the updates they're getting for free are taking too long (seriously people, just go play something else while you wait) so I don't blame him for not wanting to interact with pirates any more.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Most of the comments in this thread are people complaining about RoyalCandy being a 'milker' or that the updates they're getting for free are taking too long (seriously people, just go play something else while you wait) so I don't blame him for not wanting to interact with pirates any more.
Good way to keep them from becoming Patrons. Do you think people find games on Patreon? No, they find them on the "pirate" places - sometimes put there by the devs themselves.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Good way to keep them from becoming Patrons. Do you think people find games on Patreon? No, they find them on the "pirate" places - sometimes put there by the devs themselves.
That's true for new developers or ones with small followings but RoyalCandy has over 1.3k paying Patreons and the game is on Steam. If you constantly insult a developer who doesn't 'need' to be here, then don't be surprised if they decide to leave or stop responding to you.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Yeah I gotta say, the tantrum tactic never ends well for devs. And maybe if you don't want to be called a milker, don't like introduce insane god-tier Patreon sub categories to try to milk the fuck out of people? Idk, could be related. Maybe.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Your RoyalCandLand pays close attention. You are good at what you do! It has good writing, good graphic quality and movement, it's neat, this is great. But if you keep calling or picking up batteries, you'll get hurt. Then it gets worse, people really want to get serious and you embrace this cause. Do like the great jedai master, LewdLab, the guy doesn't give a shit and cares about the guys. And he still says, I'm really milking and putting more money in the account, the champagne is running out and I need to buy more lobster for the weekend. You're working like hell in MEU, hit the brakes. Let the wankers rest their hairy hands for a while! Get excited and celebrate Toby who gave Charlotte the ROLA and left her with her pets turned into a giraia!

To those of you who were offended, fuck you and you who weren't offended, fuck you too. And no one complains about Google Translate, do you know why? because it's no use.

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes