VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah I gotta say, the tantrum tactic never ends well for devs. And maybe if you don't want to be called a milker, don't like introduce insane god-tier Patreon sub categories to try to milk the fuck out of people? Idk, could be related. Maybe.
You mean the god-tier level that's been there forever and been sold out forever?

$20 is the starting tier for the game with walkthrough, it's $5 without the WT.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
got zero problem with 6 to 8 months the only problem i have had with this dev is the putting dates out then missing them lets hope he sticks to his word and not put dates out anymore

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
got zero problem with 6 to 8 months the only problem i have had with this dev is the putting dates out then missing them lets hope he sticks to his word and not put dates out anymore
Patreon's got a refund since he missed the month "he thought" he would release it.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Would be nice. I personally won't feel a direct difference, since I never payed attention to any dates to begin with. But the reactions on the forum from people stressing themselves might cool down a bit.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Good way to keep them from becoming Patrons. Do you think people find games on Patreon? No, they find them on the "pirate" places - sometimes put there by the devs themselves.
Time is at a premium now and, this change - focusing on responding to those who provide $ support versus those who don't, makes perfect sense.

This is now his business (once he built up his income stream from $ supporters, he quit his full-time job and made AVN creation the full-time job).

Any business person gets to decide where their time is best spent.

If someone wants more time from a business - and time is a major currency for the dev - why shouldn't the dev focus on those willing to pay for that time?

If someone reads this dev log and decides not to support the dev with $, IMO - they were highly unlikely provide $ support to the dev in the first place.

Bigger picture - if someone is unwilling to throw the dev some $ support after taking ~ 2.5 seasons of content for free, why would they change?

F95 is a place where we get to take an AVN for free.

* Some of us view it as a place to 'test drive' an AVN and, if we like it enough to come back (especially if we come back year after year) and enjoy the AVN, then we provide some $ to support the dev (whether it is equivalent to a few US Dollars 1 time or becoming a regular $ supporter on Patreon or SS).

* Some view it as a place where they get to take something for free and they are owed more rapid updates, better quality renders/story/animations/contact with the dev (and we know that the devs' inability to meet these 'Needs' must be Milking - right?) ;)

Devs have little control over this.

What they Do control is Their time.

RC is just explicitly stating how he will prioritize his time.

If someone does not like this - no one is forcing them to keep coming to this thread and take NMM for free...

Cheers!! :coffee:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Good way to keep them from becoming Patrons. Do you think people find games on Patreon? No, they find them on the "pirate" places - sometimes put there by the devs themselves.
Well you know how it is, when you get to the top and find the honey jar you forget where you came from...:WeSmart:

Reactions: Higler Red

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Humble me would not mind if there was not a single update for two years and then the game gets released as a whole. Once it's completed and available somewhere else than Steam (GOG, itch.io ... I'd even go for fireflowergames or gamejolt), I'll buy it.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
So sounds like RC may not be coming around much anymore? Sad, I liked seeing his comments and tried to give meaningful feedback here. Will also buy the game on Steam to support.
Not surprising. Fans on F95 can be whiny assholes. The same fuckers hop from thread to thread with nothing to contribute to conversation except for complaints about development time or how short they think an update is because they speedclick through them the moment it drops. I've been seeing the same malcontents and trolls who get off on shitting on devs for years and not a damn one of them even supports the games they complain about. They're not going to ever stop doing it but the devs gotta tune that shit out and work at their own pace. Fuck the haters.

fred77tu

Dec 3, 2023
Bug report!

I purposely picked all the wrong options during the chat with Charlotte at the restaurant to see if there'd be a different storyline. Then Charlotte left, and MC ended up going to the club alone, the whole toilet scene with Tris happened again...

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Haven't had time to play this in a while. Did the game pan out to be just being mainly about the sister and mom while everyone just plays a side part?

I'm fine with that if that's the case. Just kinda want to put my expectations in line with what's offered.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Haven't had time to play this in a while. Did the game pan out to be just being mainly about the sister and mom while everyone just plays a side part?

I'm fine with that if that's the case. Just kinda want to put my expectations in line with what's offered.
Just my opinion because I don't know the content ratios off the top of my head, but I think it's a pretty good spread between all the characters. Not strictly speaking of sexual content of course.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Just my opinion because I don't know the content ratios off the top of my head, but I think it's a pretty good spread between all the characters. Not strictly speaking of sexual content of course.
Nice. I was afraid that all the characters we were introduced to were just kind of little side stories to be forgotten relative to the mom and sister.

I've always seen those VNs that focus the majority of the story on the family members while anything that's non-incest is just for "kicks" basically. I thought it'd be great to see an evenly-weighted distribution in terms of character relevance this time around. Should make for interesting playthroughs.

Reactions: KrusherKev

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
Man I just finished and should've waited for more update, I hope I can dominate that girl Katrina. Don't really like her hahaha

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I've always seen those VNs that focus the majority of the story on the family members while anything that's non-incest is just for "kicks" basically. I thought it'd be great to see an evenly-weighted distribution in terms of character relevance this time around. Should make for interesting playthroughs.
Generally what decides what girls get content are the ones patreon subscribers vote for and for this game Charlotte and Triss are miles above the rest when it comes to paying supporters.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Bug report!

I purposely picked all the wrong options during the chat with Charlotte at the restaurant to see if there'd be a different storyline. Then Charlotte left, and MC ended up going to the club alone, the whole toilet scene with Tris happened again...
You're just playing the old version)
CHANGELOG 3.5.2

Fixed a few typos that we missed in 3.5.1 and Tris's event no longer repeats.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
MC really should change profession from Real Estate Agent/Club Manager to Pants Designer.
There he could design pants that have a waistband that actually works.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
MC really should change profession from Real Estate Agent/Club Manager to Pants Designer.
There he could design pants that have a waistband that actually works.
Yeah, the one he has is defective. Every time a hot girl goes by his pants drop and they must throw themselves on his dick to save him embarassment.

I really need to find out where I can get some pants like that.

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes