VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

fred77tu

Dec 3, 2023
Bug report!

I purposely picked all the wrong options during the chat with Charlotte at the restaurant to see if there'd be a different storyline. Then Charlotte left, and MC ended up going to the club alone, the whole toilet scene with Tris happened again...

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Haven't had time to play this in a while. Did the game pan out to be just being mainly about the sister and mom while everyone just plays a side part?

I'm fine with that if that's the case. Just kinda want to put my expectations in line with what's offered.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Haven't had time to play this in a while. Did the game pan out to be just being mainly about the sister and mom while everyone just plays a side part?

I'm fine with that if that's the case. Just kinda want to put my expectations in line with what's offered.
Just my opinion because I don't know the content ratios off the top of my head, but I think it's a pretty good spread between all the characters. Not strictly speaking of sexual content of course.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Just my opinion because I don't know the content ratios off the top of my head, but I think it's a pretty good spread between all the characters. Not strictly speaking of sexual content of course.
Nice. I was afraid that all the characters we were introduced to were just kind of little side stories to be forgotten relative to the mom and sister.

I've always seen those VNs that focus the majority of the story on the family members while anything that's non-incest is just for "kicks" basically. I thought it'd be great to see an evenly-weighted distribution in terms of character relevance this time around. Should make for interesting playthroughs.

Reactions: KrusherKev

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
Man I just finished and should've waited for more update, I hope I can dominate that girl Katrina. Don't really like her hahaha

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I've always seen those VNs that focus the majority of the story on the family members while anything that's non-incest is just for "kicks" basically. I thought it'd be great to see an evenly-weighted distribution in terms of character relevance this time around. Should make for interesting playthroughs.
Generally what decides what girls get content are the ones patreon subscribers vote for and for this game Charlotte and Triss are miles above the rest when it comes to paying supporters.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Bug report!

I purposely picked all the wrong options during the chat with Charlotte at the restaurant to see if there'd be a different storyline. Then Charlotte left, and MC ended up going to the club alone, the whole toilet scene with Tris happened again...
You're just playing the old version)
CHANGELOG 3.5.2

Fixed a few typos that we missed in 3.5.1 and Tris's event no longer repeats.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
MC really should change profession from Real Estate Agent/Club Manager to Pants Designer.
There he could design pants that have a waistband that actually works.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
MC really should change profession from Real Estate Agent/Club Manager to Pants Designer.
There he could design pants that have a waistband that actually works.
Yeah, the one he has is defective. Every time a hot girl goes by his pants drop and they must throw themselves on his dick to save him embarassment.

I really need to find out where I can get some pants like that.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I really need to find out where I can get some pants like that.
Really?
I find that rather cringe to be honest. The "boner pops out of pants" trope is just insulting to everybody with an IQ above room temperature... :srug:

BUT let me help you.

IF you want that IRL all you need is time. The rubber in the waistband will fail eventually and you pants will go down.
Hopefully while your in a public place for the full effect. :KEK:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Man that scene with Charlotte was bad. After all the buildup why rush it like that? Oh well, Denise is still untapped.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Man that scene with Charlotte was bad. After all the buildup why rush it like that? Oh well, Denise is still untapped.
LOL rush it....developers can't ever get it right no matter what they do......massive bitching here about it taking too long to get to bang Charlotte, now someone complains about it being rushed........make a really good episode and game and still RC can't please everyone :rolleyes:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
LOL rush it....developers can't ever get it right no matter what they do......massive bitching here about it taking too long to get to bang Charlotte, now someone complains about it being rushed........make a really good episode and game and still RC can't please everyone :rolleyes:
Not in general but the scene itself.

Reactions: tslojr

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Yeah it was a bit dissapointing but that's just because of the soooo long build up expectation are very high and its pretty hard to come with something very satisfying... but hey we can't have sex with the fav character too early in the game cuz you know they need to stretch things to the moon and back:confused:

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr and Xabder

Insomniac_

May 19, 2020
Oh, you're so right. Unfortunately, you can't please everyone, and I realise that. But it's still sad that people have such a massive range of games to choose from, and they literally make RC rush things. Most of them haven't even bought the game, but they keep complaining.

And it's not like there aren't sex scenes in the game...

Well, at least that phrase made me both smile and sad:

nmm.jpg

Anyway, I hope RC doesn't change his course. I'm all for love stories and teases.

Keep up the great work! <3

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Shit... It turns out that I have been playing on the paths of dark work for two and a half years, and only now I realized that there is another and other stories... :Kappa:
My question is, is there a difference in sex contents if you go for good work?

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes