VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
From the megalink on the front page of this thread.
Try using the official links:
Windows:
Mac:

It looks like one of the functions is not defined, so the only explanation was that someone took the game to adjust a few things and didn't know about the new functions I created.

Let me know if it works.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Try using the official links:
Windows: Mega
Mac: Mega

It looks like one of the functions is not defined, so the only explanation was that someone took the game to adjust a few things and didn't know about the new functions I created.

Let me know if it works.
I see, then um maybe it's partly my fault, I am using Scrappy's mod.

So you mentioned season 3 a few times with things, is that the final season.

I understand the morals and being married, and slow burn (I play Hillside, there isn't even nudity for 3 of the LI), but are we going to have to wait until the last update or 2 before we have sex with Charlotte.

A nice update, enjoyable, I will give it to you, I am really not into mother-son/older women (well except Jackie in ripples, but that is HS1), but Charlotte is the woman I care most for in this game.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
That was the moment I wished I closed the path with her. I found it terrible. That's exactly the sort of thing I don't want to see in a game like this. But I guess everyone has his own taste.
Yeah i'm with you here, i mean i don't want to close the path with her:) but i'm not really into incest and when i play i imagine that Charlotte is my step-mom and Triss my step-sis only dad is the one real:) that's my limit... i kinda wish if devs would let us rename what kinship relations to have with the characters...

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
BorgiaBou maybe it would help if Charlotte was a Virgin? So Tris was never born? And so she would not be your mother.
So we need a Virgin Patch!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah i'm with you here, i mean i don't want to close the path with her:) but i'm not really into incest and when i play i imagine that Charlotte is my step-mom and Triss my step-sis only dad is the one real:) that's my limit... i kinda wish if devs would let us rename what kinship relations to have with the characters...
You actually can. The names are stored in a text file.
You can edit "game/relationships.rpy"
After that you might have to delete "game/relationships.rpyc" for the changes to take effect.

But I think you misunderstood me. I am not against the incest factor, just the way it was presented.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
You actually can. The names are stored in a text file.
You can edit "game/relationships.rpy"
After that you might have to delete "game/relationships.rpyc" for the changes to take effect.

But I think you misunderstood me. I am not against the incest factor, just the way it was presented.
Oh really you can do that, good to know... yeah i misunderstood you...

maybe it would help if Charlotte was a Virgin? So Tris was never born? And so she would not be your mother.
So we need a Virgin Patch!
:WaitWhat:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Oh really you can do that, good to know... yeah i misunderstood you...
My limit is reached when it comes to kids. Even knowing that it's all just a story, I have a problem with playing a stupid dumbfuck who knowingly puts kids with a high chance for having gene defects into this world. I could not do this even to a virtual kid.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
royalcandy

View attachment 1580964

That's a pretty stupid idea if you don't want to end up face down on the street and usually a switch prevents the motorcycle from riding with the sidestand down. ;)
Heh, not disagreeing with you, and my experience with bikes is limited to : "Huh, I'd be interested in trying one if I was slightly more suicidal and the roads in Canaduh weren't so fucking awful", but don't kickstands fold up and backwards when they're in the "riding" position to prevent that sort of thing? Seems like a design flaw if not for the that whole faceplant reason you mentioned.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If the bike is not in neutral the engine shuts off, so you can't take off, or so I remember a friend telling me a while ago.
Although older bikes do not have that.

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
The dialogue is so weird right now lol. Like It's very obvious it's suppose to be your family, even the description says so. BUT, I assume without the incest patch it makes out everyone to be....Tenants/etc. But it REALLY fails to do that as they still talk like they are a family with only the words "sister, mom, dad, etc" swapped, nothing else.

And this just makes it extremely awkward. I literally cannot see the members as anything but family because of this, feels like it should have just had them be family since it wasn't implemented right (at least as of this moment).

Even then it would be awkward, but at least not story awkward XD

Welp. Back to reading it XD

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
My limit is reached when it comes to kids. Even knowing that it's all just a story, I have a problem with playing a stupid dumbfuck who knowingly puts kids with a high chance for having gene defects into this world. I could not do this even to a virtual kid.
Well to be fair, almost every single child is at some kind of risk for some kind of genetic defect no matter what. Surely, children that are born from incestuous relationships are at higher risk, but it's not certain that they would have some kind of gene defect at all. But nevertheless totally understand your point of view.

feels like it should have just had them be family since it wasn't implemented right (at least as of this moment).
Can't do that or then Patreon kicks RoyalCandy to his nuts and will banish him from there, which would then mean "No More Games". :BootyTime: or at least not on the similar schedule until he would gain enough support at SubscribeStar or other similar funding platform.

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Well to be fair, almost every single child is at some kind of risk for some kind of genetic defect no matter what. Surely, children that are born from incestuous relationships are at higher risk, but it's not certain that they would have some kind of gene defect at all. But nevertheless totally understand your point of view.

Can't do that or then Patreon kicks RoyalCandy to his nuts and will banish him from there, which would then mean "No More Games". :BootyTime: or at least not on the similar schedule until he would gain enough support at SubscribeStar or other similar funding platform.
Then the dialogue should be adjusted for the non-incest version.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Then the dialogue should be adjusted for the non-incest version.
Then it would be completely different game and story. The story is now what it's supposed to be, but because Patreon and credit card companies are pretending to be prudes and saints, the creator has to censor his work and the good samaritans here has to modify it so we can see it in its true form.

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Then it would be completely different game and story. The story is now what it's supposed to be, but because Patreon and credit card companies are pretending to be prudes and saints, the creator has to censor his work and the good samaritans here has to modify it so we can see it in its true form.
Hmmm. I mean I haven't caught up yet, half way, so I don't know if it would "completely change the story". As of right now just adjusting a few sentences here and there wouldn't drastically change anything.

After catching up, I'll have to give another opinion on that.

Now if you meant it will change it from incest focused to not, then yeah of course. I get it was for censorship purposes the titles were changed, but just changing the titles doesn't change the fact it IS incest when each member/character still reacts like they are family/blood related. They imply they are family, etc. And not just "like family" but they react as if they were "blood related".

So if the terms were against incest, then it would still be breaking the terms in its current state.

Just feels like the story shouldn't be changed just to get more money when it sacrifices the potential of a story.

Nonetheless though, I think this would be good so far whether it was incest or not. To each their own. I personally would prefer the non incest path where as others would differ. That isn't the issue, the issue is that because it doesn't choose one of these paths it ends up being extremely awkward from a story/character perspective.

I'm all for a creator making money, but if they make content that isn't going to fit on a platform they should distribute it on other platforms, and find other means/sites to receive donations, funding, support, etc. It sucks when sites restrict or censor things, but creators are or at the very least should be aware of these terms and act accordingly.

This is just damaging to the creators original work as it currently stands.

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
does the MC break up with Emma regardless of the choices? i told Lisa & Lauren that i have a girlfriend and still when i saw Emma at highschool / university MC said that he broke up with her..

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes