VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
If it was RL I'd like to see them try if I was there, LoL
Exactly. If it was real life the MC would just move out into his own place. Why deal with that crap. Go be at your own place where you can invite women over when ever you want. Let bitchy sister and cock teasing mom deal with their own problems, and regret playing hard to get.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
For episode 5: "I didn't want to steal screen time from Tris, Lisa, Lauren or Emma, by adding little bits of everyone, so this episode and the next one we'll be focusing mainly on Tris. This next episode will be mainly about Tris, but we finally will make progress with Lisa/Lauren as a side girlfriend. The episode will start where it was left in episode 4. Drunk Tris coming home. Our MC will finally acknowledge his feelings towards Tris and they will try to address this problem." So just hold your horses, more Tris content is coming soon.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
When playing Royal Candy's earlier game "No More Secrets" I did like the fact that my initial playthrough gave me the ending where the MC ended up with Jeanne/Lizzie/Amie/Vanessa. I guess the equivalent here on "No More Money" would be if the MC could end up with Charlotte/Tris/Denise and either Lisa or Emma. It is too early to ask if there would be a full harem option (plus I have seen Royal Candy's comment that he won't tell us yet).

But I do wonder which of the girls would be content with sharing? I like Emma but she does seem a bit psychological fragile, so I don't want to dump Emma, but I don't want her getting too clingy. In game I wonder if Emma could cope with MC having romantic feelings and sex with Charlotte/Tris/Denise? Would Charlotte react well to MC having sex with her daughter and/or her sister?

Not after any spoilers - just wanted to have some light hearted discussion about how the various girls would react ro sharing the MC. For example I think that Tris won't react well to the apparent cliffhanger at the end of this episode. I am guessing that Tris is still trying to get used to her new found romantic feelings for MC and she won't be up for sharing him for some time....

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Honestly I don't care too much about a full harem content, I'd even be perfectly happy, if there would only be single girl endings and we would have to pick one at the end. Currently harem content would not make any sense whatsoever, the stories are not interconnected. It does not matter if or which of the 2 girls at the beach you choose, also it does not matter which career you chose. Those girls have no relation to the family girls or Bea, so why would they join any group? In this game there are several paths which run parallel and at some point we will probably have to chose one. I can understand perfectly that writing content for every possible combination of girls a) is a lot of work and b) obsolete.

Currently not even a combination of Triss and Charlotte would make sense. The Charlotte path is so very distinctive, it would be better if it was exclusive. But instead we have a lad that is so very deeply in love with his mom and all up for romance, but at the same time teases his sis with a maid uniform and sexy pics, bangs his official and his unofficial girlfriend, along with his employer and a undercover agent. All of these relationships except maybe the one with Triss (which is still evolving) are quite superficial and could end at any point without anyone needing help from a shrink. Friendly handshake, goodbye, the end.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Yes I know.
Okay, just since you said that "it is too early to ask if there would be a full harem option (plus I have seen Royal Candy's comment that he won't tell us yet)." I thought you didn't know that he had already told that the full harem won't happen, but I guess it was just misunderstanding from me.
I had asked: "But I do wonder which of the girls would be content with sharing?" If you don't want to have a discussion about that then fair enough....
At the moment I only see the side chicks being willing to be sharing the main character. As Nemo56 said, at the moment the story really doesn't support Charlotte or Tris sharing the main character with anyone, not even with just each others. Although I do believe that that situation has changed once the time for the endings comes, because otherwise RoyalCandy would most probably be stoned or crucified by some people if he didn't give them the "Charlotte/Tris"-"Charlotte/Tris/Denise" endings that they are so much yearning. :LOL:

I personally think that even in "No More Secrets" the best endings were the single girl endings. And I guess it will be the same with "No More Money" for me too. And that is just purely because of the nature of the harem/half-harem/multiple lovers stuff, as the whole slowburn around the forbidden and taboo relationship subject such as incestuous feelings and relationships between main character, Charlotte, Tris or Denise kind of loses it's whole meaning when the girls would be willing to share this forbidden relationship secret with some other girls. And it's not only this game, but other similar games too. But that purely is just only my taste and opinion.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
At the moment I only see the side chicks being willing to be sharing the main character. As Nemo56 said, at the moment the story really doesn't support Charlotte or Tris sharing the main character with anyone, not even with just each others. Although I do believe that that situation has changed once the time for the endings comes, because otherwise RoyalCandy would most probably be stoned or crucified by some people if he didn't give them the "Charlotte/Tris"-"Charlotte/Tris/Denise" endings that they are so much yearning. :LOL:
I like not being crucified, so yeah. :LOL:

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I like not being crucified, so yeah. :LOL:
Hey royalcandy I really love your work and your games but the one thing that jars me, is the lack of focus on the MILFs, you create great assets but never really develop their stories. Now I am loving what I see with Charlotte in this update, I hope she stays the main focus in you game. I can't speak for anyone else but for me she is the main goal and objective, I rather have a complex story focused on her (or 2-3 characters) than too many characters which leads too meaningless lust.

This may or may not have been mentioned in the thread but I thought I'd share. Charlotte so far is the biggest draw in this game and what upsets me the most is when devs don't capitalize on what makes their games so great, instead focus on side characters who don't move the narrative.

Keep up the good work regardless, looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: royalcandy

rad666

Dec 5, 2021
Not after any spoilers - just wanted to have some light hearted discussion about how the various girls would react ro sharing the MC. For example I think that Tris won't react well to the apparent cliffhanger at the end of this episode. I am guessing that Tris is still trying to get used to her new found romantic feelings for MC and she won't be up for sharing him for some time....
I interpret the whole plot in such a way that Tris has been in love with her brother for a long time, long before the game starts (it could be concluded from even a single scene in the park at the very beginning), but she is afraid of these feelings and doesn't know how to act, only the player's choices allow her to come to terms with them, and in the same way MC discovers that he also has feelings for his sister

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
So, having played through both career paths now, I was pretty disappointed to find that there's NO way to avoid cheating on Emma in some fashion, nor can you start a relationship with Lily or Lauren without lying to them either.

It's also pretty weird that the MC has a problem with a single kiss, but then has no further problem with much more serious cheating almost immediately after that, and many times since.

Mind you, there is the option to break up with Emma shortly after cheating, but since there's no real justification for doing so the MC rightly comes off as a petty douchebag who can't wait two measly months for her to move there permanently when there's absolutely nothing wrong with the relationship from her side and he apparently still loves her - and it's certainly not a clean break.

Also, why did Emma get a sudden boobjob during the timeskip? What was the reason for that, with no discussion or anything in-game beforehand, just "by the way, this happened"?

Everything outside of that relationship is based on an opt-in choice, with differing degrees of shittiness from the MC in terms of getting involved, it's just really weird that there's a very messy opt-out choice with no way to avoid hurting people no matter what you do, right from the start of the game - and no-one so far has had the decency to TELL her she's being cheated on or call the MC out on it in any significant way, despite Charlotte and Tris both knowing it, and with Charlotte supposedly having a great liking for her.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Also, why did Emma get a sudden boobjob during the timeskip? What was the reason for that, with no discussion or anything in-game beforehand, just "by the way, this happened"?
My prediction is that there'll be some drama with her about being needy and scared to lose the MC, because of her troubled past and having no friends, so she's trying to keep him happy with things like big booba and anal sex. This works best, when you're cheating on her, because then she's got an actual reason to be scared. But maybe she could also turn into a stalker, if you broke up with her.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
My prediction is that there'll be some drama with her about being needy and scared to lose the MC, because of her troubled past and having no friends, so she's trying to keep him happy with things like big booba and anal sex. This works best, when you're cheating on her, because then she's got an actual reason to be scared. But maybe she could also turn into a stalker, if you broke up with her.
Possibly so, but it's just so strange that apparently no-one's speaking to her about how unhealthy it is to be doing things like that; again, while the MC SHOULD be the one doing that, he won't because he's frankly a really shitty person with the maturity-level of a child, but not even Charlotte is commenting on it?

It's exactly the kind of thing that an insecure person like her would OFFER to do to try and please him, rather than simply going out and getting it done without saying anything first, but a decent person would've reassured her that it wasn't needed.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
It's like the dev is trying his hardest to make me dislike Emma. First with the new haircut that looks absolutely terrible, then with the fake boobs (Just why?) that I hate and on top of that she just feels so extra to this game, like she doesn't really fit in. At least you can break up with her but that option comes kind of soon, before all of this happens so I had to reload save but whatever.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
It's like the dev is trying his hardest to make me dislike Emma. First with the new haircut that looks absolutely terrible, then with the fake boobs (Just why?) that I hate and on top of that she just feels so extra to this game, like she doesn't really fit in. At least you can break up with her but that option comes kind of soon, before all of this happens so I had to reload save but whatever.
It feel less like that to me, and more that she's being written with the sole purpose of treating her like garbage as much as possible.

The first game had some similar things, mainly around Stefania, but this one has really raised the bar on that.

Same issues too with the MCs of both games; the love interests are all generally pretty likable at minimum, most of them much more lovable than that (although Katrina's quite hateful in this one), but the MCs are rotten, entitled little shits who somehow have everyone falling all over themselves to be with them, presumably for the sole reason of "has a big dick"

Last edited:
Reactions: Hildegardt
4.20 star(s) 150 Votes