VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes
Jul 19, 2021
Very much liking the sounds of where the direction is going for the next update, since i was mainly focusing on Tris. I cant wait to see what new surprises RoyalCandy cooks up :D

Reactions: royalcandy
Aug 30, 2019
i am sorry , but What the Actual Fuck , i played a lot of games from this site, but with this game i woke up laughing my ass, this is one of the few games where i sit and read the story, and its really interesting and funny, the chemestry bettwen mc and Tris is amazing, one of the best i ever seen,and i love it, i laugh so many times when i was reading the story, just magnific, keep the good work ,and dont rush the story or take too many advices from treads, work as u like, until now is amazing. Sadly i have a patronaje over a few games and i cant spend any more on it,(hello low salaries from Eastern Europe) but if one game disapoint me or its getiing abandoned, this is the first game i will subscribe on . i cant wait for the next update, when can i expect to see it?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
i am sorry , but What the Actual Fuck , i played a lot of games from this site, but with this game i woke up laughing my ass, this is one of the few games where i sit and read the story, and its really interesting and funny, the chemestry bettwen mc and Tris is amazing, one of the best i ever seen,and i love it, i laugh so many times when i was reading the story, just magnific, keep the good work ,and dont rush the story or take too many advices from treads, work as u like, until now is amazing. Sadly i have a patronaje over a few games and i cant spend any more on it,(hello low salaries from Eastern Europe) but if one game disapoint me or its getiing abandoned, this is the first game i will subscribe on . i cant wait for the next update, when can i expect to see it?
I'm doing monthly episodes, so by the end of this month you should have another episode.

Zonagh

Nov 3, 2019
Hey royalcandy,

Don't know if this was addressed before but i found 2 "bugs" while playing without incest patch. I got screenshot for only one of them but i can describe them. First of them is on one scene Tris is mentioned as "sister" instead of usual "roommate" but unfortunately i don't have the screenshot of this and can't remember the exact part. Second one is Charlotte mentioned as "mother" instead of usual "landlady" by Dennis when she was leaving MC's room in morning scene and I'm adding screenshot of this line. Just wanted to let you know but couldn't find your Discord link so I'm submitting this here.

Reactions: JBZ

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Damn, I would have written here more often if I knew the Dev was here. I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this game! As well as No More Secrets! Saw a few posts up, played Photohunt as well, but I'm failing to see the similarities. The other chars are good, but Tris's the main draw for me. Love her innocence, yet she's such a tease. I'm really looking forward to the new episode!

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Hey royalcandy,

Don't know if this was addressed before but i found 2 "bugs" while playing without incest patch. I got screenshot for only one of them but i can describe them. First of them is on one scene Tris is mentioned as "sister" instead of usual "roommate" but unfortunately i don't have the screenshot of this and can't remember the exact part. Second one is Charlotte mentioned as "mother" instead of usual "landlady" by Dennis when she was leaving MC's room in morning scene and I'm adding screenshot of this line. Just wanted to let you know but couldn't find your Discord link so I'm submitting this here.
Thx, I found the two from you and some others. I informed royalcandy.

Reactions: Zonagh

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I broke out laughing at MC's hypocrisy, but it is in character so alright.

So, is the old idea with "career path makes MC more/less demanding and cuntish" still planned to be used, or was it dropped?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I broke out laughing at MC's hypocrisy, but it is in character so alright.

So, is the old idea with "career path makes MC more/less demanding and cuntish" still planned to be used, or was it dropped?
Well, I hope it was dropped, usually games suffer from too many paths and options. And I really didn't like the "shady" job anyway.
And yes, the guy is sooooo in love and romantically involved with his ... landlady and at the same times bangs everyone who is not fast enough to hide :D
But it's fun, that's all that matters.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
And yes, the guy is sooooo in love and romantically involved with his ... landlady and at the same times bangs everyone who is not fast enough to hide
He is also shaming his landlord for doubting his wife's loyalty, all the while groping the said wife and trying to date her on side.

Honestly, poor guy, if I had tenant like this he would find himself on a street real soon. Likely with a hand or two broken.

• Haha
Reactions: Nemo56

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
He is also shaming his landlord for doubting his wife's loyalty, all the while groping the said wife and trying to date her on side.

Honestly, poor guy, if I had tenant like this he would find himself on a street real soon. Likely with a hand or two broken.
He's doing what I would do - of course what we are all waiting for.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
He's doing what I would do - of course what we are all waiting for.

Not really. Going after her? Sure. Being a hypocrite? That could've been avoided. It is a decent writing, but MC is a cunt and I hope someone will break his face in.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
NO MORE MONEY
I'm happy to let you know that the text for the fifth episode is almost complete. I only have to modify a few scenes that I'm not 100% satisfied with and have the whole text proofreaded, beside that it's done and I can finally start working on the renders.

I did it again. I ended up with a mammoth of an update once again and I have no idea how I will finish it.
One things is for sure, this episode will be released by the end of this month and that everybody who pledge 5$ or more will be able to play it. This next update has around 500 renders and if I do not have the time to finish it till the end of the month I'll move one event to next episode, since both this episode and the next one will mainly be about Tris.

1642674639857.png

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I don't get it how the heck this dev (and from what i know this is a side project for him) and the My Pleasure dev can update their game monthly with decent content and good story and beautiful renders and others f'in' devs don't know how the fuk to stall more and more for their game and even have the nerve to come here and tell us that they work their ass off with their game... no, these guys who are giving monthly updates are the ones that are busting their ass off with work...
Hats off to you royalcandy...

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
NO MORE MONEY
I'm happy to let you know that the text for the fifth episode is almost complete. I only have to modify a few scenes that I'm not 100% satisfied with and have the whole text proofreaded, beside that it's done and I can finally start working on the renders.

I did it again. I ended up with a mammoth of an update once again and I have no idea how I will finish it.
One things is for sure, this episode will be released by the end of this month and that everybody who pledge 5$ or more will be able to play it. This next update has around 500 renders and if I do not have the time to finish it till the end of the month I'll move one event to next episode, since both this episode and the next one will mainly be about Tris.

View attachment 1607062
ooh tris you say?! :BootyTime:

MY TIME HAS COME!

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I don't get it how the heck this dev (and from what i know this is a side project for him) and the My Pleasure dev can update their game monthly with decent content and good story and beautiful renders and others f'in' devs don't know how the fuk to stall more and more for their game and even have the nerve to come here and tell us that they work their ass off with their game... no, these guys who are giving monthly updates are the ones that are busting their ass off with work...
Hats off to you royalcandy...
Well, we were not so lucky as other developers to get thousands of patrons from a few updates without doing much work. We had to work a lot to be where we are right now.
Probably our work isn't as good enough, so we have to work harder, but that's fine, at least in my case I enjoy working on these games and I don't do it ONLY for the money.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 153 Votes