VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Cough cough mifly city developer
That one i consider a scam artist, not a developer...althought he is good at what he does, seeing his patreon numbers. Too bad many other devs seem to learn from him...

I thought more of a other game with 3 young daughters, which was a insta hit (highly overrated imo)...but the development oh boy...and they are full time devs

And than there are others which do it whitout passion, only for the money, that also shows in the quality imo.

Royalcandy delivers good content on a monthly base and iirc he does that besides a daytime job, not too many devs which manage to do that. And he still active here, the critics and complains, aren't always easy to take as a dev, i imagine.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Well, we were not so lucky as other developers to get thousands of patrons from a few updates without doing much work. We had to work a lot to be where we are right now.
Probably our work isn't as good enough, so we have to work harder, but that's fine, at least in my case I enjoy working on these games and I don't do it ONLY for the money.
ohh guys your work is more then good, and compared to others it's fucking amazing

Reactions: Old Dog

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018

Weekly Report 07

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everybody is doing fine.

1642864664160.png

NO MORE MONEY
This week I have started to work on the renders and it's going quite well, I really think I don't have to cut out events from this episode to be able to release it by the end of the month.

Also this episode will have less animations, but like in the previous episodes I'm trying to improve my animations. In the first episodes an animation had around 12-30 different frames, while in this episode there are some animations with almost 300 different frames and the shortest ones are around 96 frames, so it was more complicated and the machine that is rendering those animations hasn't stopped since Monday and probably I'll turn it off after the release.

Also on the render side I'm trying to play more with the lighting and improve the quality of the render.

That being said I plan to pull a few all nighters this weekend to make big progress for this episode so that you'll have an interesting episode by the end of the month.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That one i consider a scam artist, not a developer...althought he is good at what he does, seeing his patreon numbers. Too bad many other devs seem to learn from him...

I thought more of a other game with 3 young daughters, which was a insta hit (highly overrated imo)...but the development oh boy...and they are full time devs

And than there are others which do it whitout passion, only for the money, that also shows in the quality imo.

Royalcandy delivers good content on a monthly base and iirc he does that besides a daytime job, not too many devs which manage to do that. And he still active here, the critics and complains, aren't always easy to take as a dev, i imagine.
Sadly there is 2 games with 3 daughters that are moving really slow-Radiant and Buried Desires.
My advice-just play the third game with 3 daughters(I mean 4 daughters)-Proud Father.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
except it seems in the game the MC is making more money then the Landlord is and if you remember the boxing match MC and the Landlord had in the Gym the Landlord would get his ass kicked.

icarus_games

Jan 26, 2022
NO MORE MONEY
I'm happy to let you know that the text for the fifth episode is almost complete. I only have to modify a few scenes that I'm not 100% satisfied with and have the whole text proofreaded, beside that it's done and I can finally start working on the renders.

I did it again. I ended up with a mammoth of an update once again and I have no idea how I will finish it.
One things is for sure, this episode will be released by the end of this month and that everybody who pledge 5$ or more will be able to play it. This next update has around 500 renders and if I do not have the time to finish it till the end of the month I'll move one event to next episode, since both this episode and the next one will mainly be about Tris.

View attachment 1607062
Tris is by far my favorite girl in the game, so I'm really looking forward to playing this update!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Tris is by far my favorite girl in the game, so I'm really looking forward to playing this update!
Yep. Some of her renders are not very good, she looks too much like a puppet at times, but she definitly has the best story/character content.
Thinking of it ... the puppet thing might also be the case with other chars and I just don't notice, because my mind is with someone else :D

Reactions: Old Dog

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't mind so much that the MC is a dick to his landlord, after all, that guy is a dick as well, but I admit it becomes quite painful at times, how much Emma loves the MC and then to go and fuck around behind her back.

I might have to do a playthrough, where I stay completely faithful to her, to alleviate my guilty conscience a bit.
Obviously, her fixation on the MC isn't really healthy, but given her backstory, it is understandable, that she would be really focused on her one true love (from her side at least).
Something like that happens with several other games where the characters are really endearing, and I either try for the harem route or try to play as much content as possible with one playthrough.
I hope there soon comes an option to tell her the truth and keep the relationship, if that is at all planned.

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes