VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Felt like a filler update. Anyway ... don't like with the branching. I can compromise for 2 branch ... but 3, na'ah. And best path, imo, would be break with Emma since the beginning, so you can have fun with a genuine blondy babe or the slutty red hair.

himonix

Apr 7, 2019
What are we talking about here though? Physically or More metaphorically(as in i will fuck your life). If it's later, we already are moving his wife towards MC so we kinda already are fucking Dad:ROFLMAO:
I was literally talking about Clash of Swords

• Haha
Reactions: fpsgamer

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
the scene with Emma after he cheated is probably the best written scene in the game rn.
Also Please make Emma have long hair again. I love you work royalcandy but I don't know why you decided it was a good idea to ruin Emma and give her implants,those terrible lips and short hair. If she didn't turn to a blonde,short-haired kardashian maybe she wouldn't get cheated on so much :KEK:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
implants,those terrible lips and short hair.
As for the reason for the first two things, no idea, but she got her hair cut because the old haircut was driving royalcandy insane when rendering.

But I would also like the following line for one of the next updates: "Emma I love you the way you were, get all the plastic shit removed and be yourself again"

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
the scene with Emma after he cheated is probably the best written scene in the game rn.
Also Please make Emma have long hair again. I love you work royalcandy but I don't know why you decided it was a good idea to ruin Emma and give her implants,those terrible lips and short hair. If she didn't turn to a blonde,short-haired kardashian maybe she wouldn't get cheated on so much :KEK:
I'm going to spoil very much of the game here, so be careful if you really want to read the the parts that are locked.

I know that Emma's story pisses a lot of players. Why did she had to cut her hair, why did she changed her boobs, why the lips.
Up till this moment, in my opinion Emma is the best written character. She's the main girlfriend, but she noticed things about the MC. Beside Tris and Charlotte she knows the MC best. She noticed how our MC looked at Tris and Charlotte all this time. At first she thought, oh he just has a very good relationship with his mom/sister, but then there were times when she noticed that as a son/brother you were not supposed to get hot over your mother/sister, so what she's trying is to be more like them. That's why she cut her hair, to look more like Tris/Charlotte.
Then the boobs, she feels like she's loosing the MC and she taught that making her boobs bigger, might prevent that.
The lips: it's not in the story yet, but she did her lips way before episode1. I will cover this part in an upcoming episode.
As for your "long hair" part, it can't be done, at least not yet. Once she'll get past her insecurities she'll let her hair grow, but the hair can't grow up in two versions, best case scenario, she'll have a longer hair in season 3.
Then let's talk about the anal part. She was not very sure she would want to do that, but maybe this way he would never leave her. She gives him everything he wants, right? And if he would have any other fantasies, she would do it as long he's hers.

She's a bit unstable, just like a 18 years old, who thinks she could never find love again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I'm going to spoil very much of the game here, so be careful if you really want to read the the parts that are locked.

I know that Emma's story pisses a lot of players. Why did she had to cut her hair, why did she changed her boobs, why the lips.
Up till this moment, in my opinion Emma is the best written character. She's the main girlfriend, but she noticed things about the MC. Beside Tris and Charlotte she knows the MC best. She noticed how our MC looked at Tris and Charlotte all this time. At first she thought, oh he just has a very good relationship with his mom/sister, but then there were times when she noticed that as a son/brother you were not supposed to get hot over your mother/sister, so what she's trying is to be more like them. That's why she cut her hair, to look more like Tris/Charlotte.
Then the boobs, she feels like she's loosing the MC and she taught that making her boobs bigger, might prevent that.
The lips: it's not in the story yet, but she did her lips way before episode1. I will cover this part in an upcoming episode.
As for your "long hair" part, it can't be done, at least not yet. Once she'll get past her insecurities she'll let her hair grow, but the hair can't grow up in two versions, best case scenario, she'll have a longer hair in season 3.
Then let's talk about the anal part. She was not very sure she would want to do that, but maybe this way he would never leave her. She gives him everything he wants, right? And if he would have any other fantasies, she would do it as long he's hers.

She's a bit unstable, just like a 18 years old, who thinks she could never find love again.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

is it even possible to stay loyal to her ? - i mean no "sidefuck" or other relationship with other girls?

in my 2 runs so far i always broke up with her

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Sooo the game looks good and i want to try it out so i'm wondering about some things and i want to ask them.

Other than the job choice and the Laura/Lisa choice (i know you can open Laura/Lisa path as a side path later on even if you choose one) other than those so far can you go for all the girls in the game? Like maybe not exactly harem (but would love it if it's harem) but more like do i have to save and make some branching save for the other girls?

I'm going to make a save for both job choices one with real estate and the club and then maybe Laura/Lisa choice so thats 4 saves. But other than that i'm wondering do i have to choose in other parts of the game. Thanks.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021

I agree that Emma is best written,and I do hope we will get to see her in the future even on the path where we cheated on her. I would like to see her either totally reinventing herself and find confidence or totally break down. maybe NMM is not a game for such a dark character that broken Emma would be,but I think It would be very interesting. I know it makes sense story-wise for her to change to please the mc,I was just saying that I personally dislike her looks now,and since she'd make anything for the mc,there could be an option to change something back maybe. Idk If that was covered in the spoilers,i didn't want to read them and spoil the game for myself.

Reactions: Gwydion

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
How do you get these scenes?

View attachment 1721749
Those are unlocked if your dating Lisa or Lauren, and dont cheat on them with the one you didnt pick... For soem odd reason I wasnt sure how to open them either, as I thought that if you didnt open a side path/cheat, it was just less content, but no... if you dont cheat, you date the girl you've been dating... and the non-cheating scenes are way better than a measly kiss/blowjob.

Reactions: Cutecousin

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Felt like a filler update. Anyway ... don't like with the branching. I can compromise for 2 branch ... but 3, na'ah. And best path, imo, would be break with Emma since the beginning, so you can have fun with a genuine blondy babe or the slutty red hair.
Depends on who your focus is on. There was little something for most, I'd say.

And yes, too many branches. I am really getting tired of forwarding through several combinations of decision, just to unlock one single pic in the achievements.
You actually CAN break with emma on the phone quite early, after you met the girls on the beach.
If you want you can lie to them about your relationship at that point or you can tell them the truth and hook up again with them later at the club.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benn Swagger

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
is it even possible to stay loyal to her ? - i mean no "sidefuck" or other relationship with other girls?

in my 2 runs so far i always broke up with her
Completely faithful it's impossible, because you still get a kiss or blowjob in the second Episode of the game, but beside that, yes it is possible to have a loyal path. You can close every path in the game.

Reactions: Nemo56

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Sooo the game looks good and i want to try it out so i'm wondering about some things and i want to ask them.

Other than the job choice and the Laura/Lisa choice (i know you can open Laura/Lisa path as a side path later on even if you choose one) other than those so far can you go for all the girls in the game? Like maybe not exactly harem (but would love it if it's harem) but more like do i have to save and make some branching save for the other girls?

I'm going to make a save for both job choices one with real estate and the club and then maybe Laura/Lisa choice so thats 4 saves. But other than that i'm wondering do i have to choose in other parts of the game. Thanks.
There are a lot of endings planned for this game and yes, there will be partial harem endings and solo endings too, but also the bad ending in which you end up alone.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

relation // path

View attachment 1520273 View attachment 1520274

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1280290

achievment/memories

open memories achiev.urm
achievements - set false to true
memories - press play (not jump!) , watch scene (can be skipped with ctrl)
should be now unlocked at ingame memories tab

View attachment 1721882 View attachment 1721883 View attachment 1721884 View attachment 1721885 View attachment 1721881

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut -->

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
mod update - added achievement/memory unlocker (sort of)

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes