VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
A perfect Pareto distribution from an odd number of votes. :unsure:

Personally I like panning shots when they're framed well and used appropriately, for instance to show a wide location or to suggest movement/action, things that would require you to turn your head.

The use of panning to show off a woman's body simulates "checking her out" so that's fine, although it'd be nice to get a wide shot before or after so we can view the whole package at the same time.

There have been a few shots where two characters are at extreme ends of the frame, and waiting for the pan is kind of annoying. It sort of reminds me of the awkward "pan-and-scan" used when 16:9 films were edited for presentation on 4:3 televisions.

Reactions: Cutecousin

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I just started playing this and I have a question on routes.
Since this game doesn't have the Harem tag, can you choose to do all routes in one playthrough?
For example, can you be on Lisa's and Lauren's routes at the same time? (and I guess this applies to Darlene and Katrina).

Thanks in advance.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I just started playing this and I have a question on routes.
Since this game doesn't have the Harem tag, can you choose to do all routes in one playthrough?
For example, can you be on Lisa's and Lauren's routes at the same time? (and I guess this applies to Darlene and Katrina).

Thanks in advance.
simple answer - no , you cant

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I just started this game and while I find the story not very engaging the whole MC has to be a lying, cheating scumbag makes that even less engaging. Seriously, you have a committed, loving, albeit, long distance relationship and you're provided with constant cheating opportunities that if you don't want to play a lying, cheating scumbag you turn down and end pathways. Makes for a boring game unless the story is epic, which so far it isn't.

So, does the story get better and more interesting if you stay faithful?

Reactions: sakosux

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I just started this game and while I find the story not very engaging the whole MC has to be a lying, cheating scumbag makes that even less engaging. Seriously, you have a committed, loving, albeit, long distance relationship and you're provided with constant cheating opportunities that if you don't want to play a lying, cheating scumbag you turn down and end pathways. Makes for a boring game unless the story is epic, which so far it isn't.

So, does the story get better and more interesting if you stay faithful?
Well, how can you not turn down cheating opportunities without being a cheating scumbag?
Either you are loyal to Emma and turn down everyone else, or you quit the relationship or you cheat. The choice is yours.

If you decide to cheat Emma with either Lisa or Lauren, she will notice and that will be the end of it.
So yeah, if not loosing your girlfriend is considered better, then you should not cheat.

szerepelek

Sep 11, 2017
None of my saves are working and this comes up :

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)

Can someone help me please?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
None of my saves are working and this comes up :

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)

Can someone help me please?
Yeah, I had incompatible savegames too. I just restarted from scratch. You can do a full playthrough in about 10 minuts with fast forward - which you must do anyway, if you want to unlock all achievements :)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of of No More Money S2E6 gold with JokerLeader walkthrough and cheats mod
I unlocked the gallery too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Attached file used to unlock gallery, nothing flash.
Updated my Android port to S2 Ep6

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Well, how can you not turn down cheating opportunities without being a cheating scumbag?
Either you are loyal to Emma and turn down everyone else, or you quit the relationship or you cheat. The choice is yours.

If you decide to cheat Emma with either Lisa or Lauren, she will notice and that will be the end of it.
So yeah, if not loosing your girlfriend is considered better, then you should not cheat.
My point being I don't see much of a story with a gf in another city, it doesn't seem to be that interesting. I work to make money and what? If the MC doesn't start the game with a gf who loves him and him her than the other character interactions might be interesting. Sorry you didn't get that.

Besides my MC being faithful to his gf all I've done is try keep his family together and straightening out his dad, so if there is more to the game than that let me know. The game seems to be geared towards the MC being a cheater to get a bunch of h scenes.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
No the mc doesn't have to be a cheater to see lewd scenes.
It's just not possible to see everything in one go.
Different paths, different ways.
Just like in real life, you can't have everything you want.

The only "problem" I see is that you don't know WHAT is possible.
At the moment I have a "single away" for each lady because it is not clear what might be possible later.
I would like to say that this is one of the few games where you don't see the full potential until it's almost finished.

royalcandy
As already mentioned,
I don't mind paying for something I like and I like your game, but can you please explain the difference between "normal" and gold version?

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes