VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes
Sep 25, 2017
Using scrappy mod which is S2E5 on the new S2E6 update, is that why I get a lot of errors ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/story/episode8.rpy", line 29, in script call
    call episode8_morning from _call_episode8_morning
  File "game/story/episode8.rpy", line 246, in script
    $charlotte_path = check_flags(charlotte_required_flags, 3)
  File "game/story/episode8.rpy", line 246, in <module>
NameError: name 'check_flags' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "story/script.rpyc", line 64, in script call
  File "game/story/episode8.rpy", line 29, in script call
    call episode8_morning from _call_episode8_morning
  File "game/story/episode8.rpy", line 246, in script
  File "D:\temp\Saga\NoMoreMoney-2.6.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\temp\Saga\NoMoreMoney-2.6.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/story/episode8.rpy", line 246, in <module>
NameError: name 'check_flags' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Money 2.6.2
Sun Mar 27 16:09:47 2022

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Using scrappy mod which is S2E5 on the new S2E6 update, is that why I get a lot of errors ?
If existing scripts get changed and the mod doesn't, this is the result. You'll have to play without mod for the time being.
Also, savegames from earlier versions played with mod might cause trouble. Bet is to restart from scratch and fast forward. That's done in 10 minutes.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
More complicated one, yes you can. You can date Lisa and have Lauren as a side girl and in the near future they will reach a point where sharing is caring, but for now, it would be dating one behind the other's back
Do we have to break up with Emma for this to happen and not go bad? Just started the game, and so far she's sweet and all, but I'm not exactly 100% invested in the relationship. Just going by all the women listed in one of the cheat mods...which is a ridiculous amount, so of the 11 listed, are they all mutually exclusive or will there be any other throuples like Lisa & Lauren? Is there going to be a path to romance Darlene/Charolotte/Triss? I don't mind spoilers...just wanted to get a feel for who to plan on romancing instead of having 11 saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: sakosux

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Do we have to break up with Emma for this to happen and not go bad? Just started the game, and so far she's sweet and all, but I'm not exactly 100% invested in the relationship. Just going by all the women listed in one of the cheat mods...which is a ridiculous amount, so of the 11 listed, are they all mutually exclusive or will there be any other throuples like Lisa & Lauren? Is there going to be a path to romance Darlene/Charolotte/Triss? I don't mind spoilers...just wanted to get a feel for who to plan on romancing instead of having 11 saves.
It's very hard to answer your question without spoiling the endings. You don't have to break up with Emma to have Lisa and Lauren at the same time, even though sometimes it will look like that, don't worry.
As for the endings, I suggest you play the game having all the girls you like and just hope for the best. The game won't have a full harem, but it will have partial ones, so just enjoy the game.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's very hard to answer your question without spoiling the endings. You don't have to break up with Emma to have Lisa and Lauren at the same time, even though sometimes it will look like that, don't worry.
As for the endings, I suggest you play the game having all the girls you like and just hope for the best. The game won't have a full harem, but it will have partial ones, so just enjoy the game.
Lol, will do, while I don't think every game needs a harem, the ones with these many potential LIs make it harder when they are mostly mutually exclusive. I just don't have the kind of time to replay the same game over and over so honestly polyamorous relationships/mini-harems or actual harems most of the time are easier to play through despite defying reality/real world logic.

I'm not too far into the game as said earlier...just got to the beach after the interview with Darlene and while I already like her, I'm assuming for obvious reasons, it's going to be real tough pursuing her. I guess for now I'll just be the usual manwhore I tend to play in these games and cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Reactions: sakosux

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Lol, will do, while I don't think every game needs a harem, the ones with these many potential LIs make it harder when they are mostly mutually exclusive. I just don't have the kind of time to replay the same game over and over so honestly polyamorous relationships/mini-harems or actual harems most of the time are easier to play through despite defying reality/real world logic.

I'm not too far into the game as said earlier...just got to the beach after the interview with Darlene and while I already like her, I'm assuming for obvious reasons, it's going to be real tough pursuing her. I guess for now I'll just be the usual manwhore I tend to play in these games and cross my fingers and hope for the best.
If you are just in for the different ending, writing this post cost you half a playthrough :)
With fast forwarding the latter currently won't take you longer than 10 minutes.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Honestly, I'm just trying to get an idea on the different possible paths in the game...essentially who's willing to share the MC and who isn't. I don't know about different endings, I just look for the one that best appeals for the kind of play through I prefer and with who I want.

Reactions: Gwydion

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What I liked was the direction in which the storytelling goes when MC gets after Charlotte and Triss.
It's not like "let's get to screw them right away". If both are hooked up with the Mc, the scene in the pool was more like both getting a bit more open and relaxed, having fun, not caring much about anyone being naked or not. I like the light tone of that sequence, but of course the "when mom sex!" faction won't be satisfied by that.
I sure hope weget to see a lot more like this and not just "hiding the wiener" or 200 different blowjob scenes.
For me, a harem or even just "two girls" route/ending is less about all ending up in bed together (well, obviously that can be part of it and I am quite sure that it will happen), but all living together and being ok with the situation.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Man i have 49 saves right now and i didn't even consider all the variations yet. If I do so I'll end up with 200+ saves. Show some mercy :KEK:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Man i have 49 saves right now and i didn't even consider all the variations yet. If I do so I'll end up with 200+ saves. Show some mercy :KEK:
That's why I have a "single path" for each and don't go towards any harem, double or triple path.

I'll catch up on that when the game is finished at some point or when it becomes clear which combinations would work.
But I'm not in the mood for countless safegames that eventually end in a "catastrophe".

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That's pointless anyway. So far there are 1280 possible combinations
2 Shady / estate
2 ignore / don't ignore boss.
2 Break up with emma / stay with emma
2 ignore Charlotte/ don't
2 ignore Triss / don't
2 Ignore Aunt / don't
2 Ignore Bea / don't
2 ignore agent / don't
5 hook up with lisa or lauren or none of them. have the other as second girlfriend or not (1 + 2 x 2 = 5)
2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*5 = 1280

And this does not includes variations in one playthrough. For example one scene you see if you hook up with Lisa instantly and one you see if you hook up later. These are only the possible paths for the "endgame".

I used to have multiple savegame for each path I chose, but I think I stop that now and delete the whole bunch.
First of all, old savegames can cause problems (especially when created while using a mod), so you can't use them anyway.
All the "hot" scenes are available in the gallery, no need for saves.
Then there are some early decisions that have an affect the achievements you get in later episodes, so more than once I rushed through the game multiple times per update anyway. Now I have a good idea what I need to click to get to a specific result quickly.
Yes ... it's too many branches, but at least this way we can be certain, that there's something for everyone.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
With JBZ's mod, it's relatively easy to turn paths on or off.
If you don't want to do without a walkthrough, you can also use the one from Jokerleader, I've never had any problems with his that old savegames no longer work and it even works together with the one from JBZ.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
....For me, a harem or even just "two girls" route/ending is less about all ending up in bed together (well, obviously that can be part of it and I am quite sure that it will happen), but all living together and being ok with the situation.
Truthfully that's all I actually care about...the latter rather than the former. While I do like harem/mini-harems/poly-relationships, it's always with the intent on everyone aware of everyone and ok with the status-quo, and not necessarily all in some mega orgy with, the occasional threesome being the exception rather than the rule. I find the happy ending in everyone living together, happy, and looking forward to the future, not some free-for-all group sex.

2 Shady / estate
2 ignore Triss / don't
2 Ignore Aunt / don't
2 Ignore Bea / don't
2 ignore agent / don't
5 hook up with lisa or lauren or none of them. have the other as second girlfriend or not (1 + 2 x 2 = 5)
2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*5 = 1280

And this does not includes variations in one playthrough. For example one scene you see if you hook up with Lisa instantly and one you see if you hook up later. These are only the possible paths for the "endgame".

I used to have multiple savegame for each path I chose, but I think I stop that now and delete the whole bunch.
First of all, old savegames can cause problems (especially when created while using a mod), so you can't use them anyway.
Then there are some early decisions that have an affect the achievements you get in later episodes, so more than once I rushed through the game multiple times per update anyway. Now I have a good idea what I need to click to get to a specific result quickly.
Yes ... it's too many branches.
Thanks for the breakdown! This is exactly what I was hoping for. If I'm being honest, I'm probably leaning towards breaking up with Emma as she doesn't deserve to be cheated on (from what I can tell she's been a good girlfriend), but long-distance relationships suck and not every one is supposed to last. I feel like its ok for theirs to have run its course and would be better for them to part on good terms, especially if you're not 100% committed and all in for the relationship...which I'm not. The wincest options are a given affirmative for me, as well as the milfs/mature ladies, specifically Darlene and Charlotte, just not sure if it's worth getting involved with either or both of Lisa/Lauren despite my love of sexy gingers.

Reactions: sakosux and Gwydion

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If you don't want to do without a walkthrough, you can also use the one from Jokerleader, I've never had any problems with his that old savegames no longer work and it even works together with the one from JBZ.
I'm using Joker's mod atm since it has the WT portion plus the relationship cheat points, though turning paths on/off would be handy too. :unsure:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
2 Shady / estate
2 ignore Triss / don't
2 Ignore Aunt / don't
2 Ignore Bea / don't
2 ignore agent / don't
2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*5 = 1280

Yes ... it's too many branches.
I can't bring myself to ignore Charlotte, tris and Aunt. I didn't ignore job's boss since I think it won't matter much in the long run.

I'm going real estate route with Lisa and club route with lauren cuz she's a slut and MC is supposed to act like an asshole in club route.

My saves from previous chapters didn't work in this latest chapter even after installing joker's mod. I ain't ever installing mods for this game.

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
There's a typo in the text, i wanted to report this to RoyalCandy via PM but i can't find him in the forum. If someone could report this to him it would be much appreciated.
I named the MC Alex, but Charlotte calls him Toby.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
royalcandy

Last edited:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Thanks, i tagged him in my previous post, hopefully he'll see that.
Yes thank you. I fixed it, but since the last version only had two bugs, this one and another one I decided not to make another release just for this. It will get fixed in the next episode of the game.
Thank you!

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes